Author Topic: "American Girl" (jayz, 50 cent, ti, eminem,ludacris diss??) Dogg Pound exclusive  (Read 1317 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
MY BAD, I APOLOGIZE THEN. JUST THE TITLE THREW ME OFF.

LOL IM A BIG 50 FAN SO I HAD TO SPEAK..

look at this dick ryda jump on tha thread cops he thought sum1 was dissin his boyfriend HOMMMMMMMMMMOOO

NAW NOT A HOMO SON. I FUCKED YA SISTER ALREADY AND MOTHER AT THAT :)

dont have a sister or mother, i got a father and a brother but settle down fag they aint homooo like ya queer ass

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
lets get bacc n topic   www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

everyone please take the time out to checc out my new songs www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

"Where my G's at" www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

"Couple of Licks" with a crazy Snoop Dogg sample in it  www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

and "American Girl"...you decide if this is a diss record, or is Lix just crazy with the word play

COP MY ALBUM TOO. THUG PASSION: THE UNDER DOGG

DOGG POUND NATIONAL CLIQUE

2007 IS OURS

CHUUCH

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the title was just to catch peoples attention, cuz people luv drama, ya dig???

im a real nigga, so i made my way in the game by not dissin oher black entrepeneurs...

hehe

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
lol omg this shit is horrible wtf

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
Check out the new joint by Lix called "Heard Enough"  www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

THE DOGG POUND IS COMING BACK HARD FOR THE 2007 SEASON www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

CHECC OUT THIS BANGING WESTCOAST ANTHEM BY LIX TITLED “HEARD ENOUGH”  WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO ALL THEM RADIO STATIONS OUT THERE THAT GOT LOVE FOR R & B, AND SOUTH MUSIC, BUT FORGOT ABOUT THE WESTCOAST!!!

ALSO GO PICK UP A COPY OF THE NEW LIX ALBUM – THUG PASSION: THE UNDER DOGG  www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

ALSO AVAILABLE NOW AT NAPSTER.COM!!!!

THIS ALBUM IS A CLASSIC

WE STARTED THIS GANGSTA CHIT, AND THIS THE MUTHA F**KIN THANKS WE GET????

ALSO, NEW DAZ DILLINGER CD COMING AUGUST 14TH

Chuuch

uncut510

• 'G'
IN ALL HONESTY YOU SUCK BRO LOL

WHY DONT U GET A 9-5 DO US ALL A FAVOR.

THERE IS ALREADY ENOUGH TRASHY INTERNET RAPPERS
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

^^^HAHAAH EVERYONE THIS DUDES PREVIOUS NAME WAS AMERICAN ME, THIS TITLES ABOUT HIM CAUSE HE IS A AMERICAN GIRL HAHAHA U DUMN SNITCH, GO AND TELL EVERYONE U SNITCHED JUST LIKE UR GIRLFRIEND 50 CENT, HAAHAHAH THATS Y U LOVE HIM SO MUCH CAUSE UR BOTH SNITCHES LMAOOOOOOO, "IM APOLOGIZE IM A BIG 50 FAN" LMAO NO SHIT U DUMN SNITCH, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DELETE UR ACCOUNT  U PUNK KID!!

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
DID DUDE JUST SAY HE'S A 50 FAN, AND CALL HIM A SNITCH IN THE SAME BREATH.....HAHAHAHAHA

NOW, I KNOW WHY THEY SAY HIPHOP IS DEAD

BUT IM BRINGING IT BACK TO THE WEST DPG STYLE  WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

ANYWAY...

ALL THE REAL PEEPS THAT WANNA HEAR SOME DOPE MUSIC

CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

I GOT A BRAND NEW SONG UP CALLED "HEARD ENOUGH"

AND AMERICAN GIRL WILL BE BACK REAL SOON.....IM JUST ADDING A LIL WESTCOAST FLAVA TO IT.

CHUUCH
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

AnybodyKilla

^^I was quoting uncut510 LOL!

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
o iight

checc out www.myspace.com/fpacrecords  everybody!!!

and read the first entry on this blog

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
checc out the new version of "american girls"    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

this joint is about to put the westcoast back on the map!!!!

DOGG POUND 4 LIIIIFE  WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FPACRECORDS

jeromechickenbone

I'm not gonna check your music because you promote it with fake diss songs to gain attention for yourself.  Judging by the responses in this thread, nobody wants to hear that fucking bullshit either.  You're nothing but a gimmick, and shit real about cha. 

Go back to the drawing board homeboy.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
You gotta love how he wants to look like he's repping DPGC by throwing up Daz, Kurupt and Snoop pics/ads/etc, but if you look close it's DPNC (national clique).

DOGG POUND
NATIONAL CLIQUE

Now thats some creative marketing... LOL! I'm sure he's getting some myspace hits from it, so more power to him.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
LIX,

I respect that you are an artist trying to make it happen but I have a few questions.

1.Who is the # 2 Dogg Pound Commander that "certified" you? ???

2. Does Daz or Kurupt appear on any tracks on your album?

3. Have Daz or Kurupt ever even heard of You?

4. Why did you start a thread talking about Lix as if you were a fan of His when in fact you are really him? ???

I know that having an ego is part of the Rap game but "Millions of Fans"?   ;D

C'mon, You have got to be kidding.

You pretended to be your own Fan in this thread and have continued to drop posts and start threads praising what a great artist LIX is.
Are you your only Fan? ;D

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:49:32 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

AnybodyKilla

^^LMAO ye!