Author Topic: Dj Quik & Dogg Pound!!!  (Read 461 times)

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG

marcin1712

Re: Dj Quik & Dogg Pound!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 04:46:38 AM »
if this real I will said  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 04:50:20 AM »
looking forwar to hear it :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 07:19:20 AM »
not a big fan of that type of music, but if yall peep his myspace you can check the sampler. he's got 2 or 3 dope tracks.

one of them sounds like it could be the quik/dpg track. like the 3rd or so song into the sampler where he goes "tell me what you believe in...". it kinda sounds like a quik beat from the "under the influence" era with the deep piano. however..... its kinda crazy to have quik AND dpg on the same track as a guest feature.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=177846698
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 08:58:18 AM »
not a big fan of that type of music, but if yall peep his myspace you can check the sampler. he's got 2 or 3 dope tracks.

one of them sounds like it could be the quik/dpg track. like the 3rd or so song into the sampler where he goes "tell me what you believe in...". it kinda sounds like a quik beat from the "under the influence" era with the deep piano. however..... its kinda crazy to have quik AND dpg on the same track as a guest feature.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=177846698

yeah thats def a quik beat...but this shit sounds pretty dope. the shit before it sounds dope too