Author Topic: Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007 (Tracklist)  (Read 1748 times)

Jome

Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007 (Tracklist)
« on: June 15, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »
August 28th

1. Give It Up ft. Pharrell Williams
   2. Whip Game Proper ft. Lil' Wayne
   3. How You Feelin'
   4. Ass Whoop ft. Saigon
   5. Bossin' ft. Snoop Dogg
   6. Who U Wit?? ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
   7. The Come Up
   8. Bussin' No Discussin
   9. Crazy Love ft. Ciara
  10. Overdose Part 2
  11. Talk Hard ft. Kanjia, Pitbull & E-40
  12. Whaa Wha ft. Juicy J, Lil' Jon & Lil' Keke
  13. Fuck Dis Shit
  14. Compare Me ft. Chamillionaire & Krayzie Bone
  15. What You Gonna Do ft. Ludacris & Beanie Sigel
  16. Hey Guy ft. Lil Skeeter
  17. Blessed ft. Jessi Malay
  18. Love Rehab ft. R. Kelly
  19. Trapper's Delight ft. Jazze Pha & Cee-Lo
  20. Bar After Bar After Bar ft. Polow Da Don

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007 (Tracklist)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »
LMAO at it being "Adrenaline Rush 2007" with guests like Ciara and Pharrell on it.  It's not a good sign that "Trappers Delight" with Jazze and Ce-Lo is on here, it probably means that their "Happy Hour" duo album got shelved.

Chief

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 01:15:15 AM »
the single is wack, but twista always comes with atleast a few dope tracks.

what happen to do or doe? bone is on the album  :o

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 01:26:57 AM »
That track featuring Saigon has been out for a minute. Probably since early last year. I'm surprised it's gonna be on the album. All in all, I'm not very impressed with the guest appearances. I thought the Speedknot Mobstaz album was supposed to come out next though.

Bone and Twista have been doing tracks together since 2001 or thereabouts. Do or Die isn't too happy with Twista since he fucked over Whiteboy James, the co-owner of Legit Ballin' Records along with Twista. He had a quick appearance on Do or Die's last album, but it was only about 30 seconds and it was weak.

Chief

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 01:30:19 AM »
That track featuring Saigon has been out for a minute. Probably since early last year. I'm surprised it's gonna be on the album. All in all, I'm not very impressed with the guest appearances. I thought the Speedknot Mobstaz album was supposed to come out next though.

Bone and Twista have been doing tracks together since 2001 or thereabouts. Do or Die isn't too happy with Twista since he fucked over Whiteboy James, the co-owner of Legit Ballin' Records along with Twista. He had a quick appearance on Do or Die's last album, but it was only about 30 seconds and it was weak.

oh right, what other songs did bone and twista do? i dont remember any  ???

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 01:31:51 AM »

C-Town on S&L, Midwest Invasion in 01 as well. Tracklist looks dope, espeially with the guests....

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »

C-Town on S&L, Midwest Invasion in 01 as well. Tracklist looks dope, espeially with the guests....

Yup. Midwest Invasion was the song that ended the beef between Bone (at least Krayzie) and Twista.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
Tracklist looks pretty wack.  Too many features, and shitty features at that.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
^^^^^Luda, Weezy, Bone, Chamillonare, Keke, Beans, Cee-Lo are shitty features?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 06:00:34 PM »
^^^^^Luda, Weezy, Bone, Chamillonare, Keke, Beans, Cee-Lo are shitty features?

Luda, Cham, and Cee-Lo are promising. 

Pharrell, Wayne, Ciara, Pitbull, Jazzy Pha, Polow are shitty features.  And even more than that, there's way too many features in the first place.  It looks more like a compilation.  And LMAO @ "Adrenaline 2007".

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »
Looks unoriginal. Doubt il buy this.R.Kelly, Luda, Pharrel, Ciara, Wayne, Jazze Pha.....Can anyone remember an album without at least one of these people on it? Seems like every second album that comes out will feature these people.

The Maestro

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »
I'm thinking the Adrenaline Rush 2K7 is just a reference to him bringing it back to that style hopefully. I didn't like his last album, but that was the only one out of like 3 that was wack.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 02:50:10 AM »
I'm thinking the Adrenaline Rush 2K7 is just a reference to him bringing it back to that style hopefully. I didn't like his last album, but that was the only one out of like 3 that was wack.

I hope like hell he brings back that style. I haven't like an album from him since Legit Ballin' Vol. 2 in 2000.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 06:38:24 AM »
im glad to see both "whip game" and "ass whop" on there, hope he got more songs like that on the album

d3c0n

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
Whip Game Proper was alright, but the new single is so wack... I hope it gets some play so Twsita can sell... I have a feeling there will be some cuts