Author Topic: Buck : "Fuck G-Unit ?"  (Read 408 times)

Westsidaz gunit-fr.com

• Lil Geezy
  • Westcoast Addicted
Buck : "Fuck G-Unit ?"
« on: June 17, 2007, 12:45:52 AM »
Today (June 16th, 2007) G-Unit’s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM’s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family.

Buck took the stage after The Game’s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, “Fuck G-Unit… Cashville Records is the New Unit…”

While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit.

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.

While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

At this time we’re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

Damn ! Good move Buck  ;D

Elevz

Re: Buck : "Fuck G-Unit ?"
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 03:07:41 AM »
Damn, it's actually true..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 03:13:44 AM »
:cow:

Blu Lacez

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 03:35:06 AM »
Today (June 16th, 2007)

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.
While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

^^

I can't understand this..

That was 50's investment..not 50, young Buck, and the rest of the Unit..
NOW Young Buck is mad cuz he didn't get a cut??
I'm sorry i think that is childish!!

All i can say to him right now is good Luck with his Album, he might go Gold with the albums he will be dropping on his label, but what he did right there, is nothing short of a lame move, very immature!!

P.s In other new, 50 will not testify in the upcoming Iverson court case, read more here=>http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-iversonlawsuit-50cent&prov=ap&type=lgns

Blu!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 03:37:06 AM by Blu Lacez »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 04:18:32 AM »
jealous ones envy, word?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 04:28:56 AM »
jealous ones envy, word?

Fat Jealous Ones Envy.  ;)

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 05:33:20 AM »
G-unot

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 06:41:50 AM »
It's all just promotion, when are you kids starting to realize? Wouldnt be suprised if 50's personally spreading these rumors.

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »
Haha yeah, too bad it don't work though, Buck The World still ain't sold much more then 300k.... :-\

It's a shame cause imo it's the best album of 2007 this far. Consistent, well picked guestspots and very good productions.