Author Topic: So last night were all chilin in a partybus all hammered and shit  (Read 366 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some dudes start shit with one of the guys on our party bus, a scrap breaks out and the dude that was on our bus ends up get his eye kicked out. The grossest shit i have ever seen. even though i really dont know the dude, ill never get his screams outta my head

Sparegeez

Re: So last night were all chilin in a partybus all hammered and shit
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
What were the others doing after his eye popped out? Were they trying to help him out a bit? Is it possible to surgically put the eye back in the socket?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 03:51:59 PM »
how the fuck u kick someones eye out? haha hes gonna need a glass eye now.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 04:32:26 PM »
This is exactly why I avoid fighting at all costs

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »
I was supposed to be chillin with my homeboy Aaron but i'm glad I didn't cuz a big ass fight broke out and these crazy mexican dudes were about to bring out the guns but all of my homies bounced.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 07:13:34 PM »
Hm, I always am chillin' with all the stoners so we're in the farthest corner of the party from the fighting.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Chief

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »
ouch, yeah fighting can get you in serious trouble. it's really not worth it.

just a few words of advice:

-never start a fight

-dont kick someone in the head when they're down

-kicking an eye out of it's socket wont look good in court either

-if you do fuck someone up, dont just bail the scene (especially if the people there will identify you), if you wont get mobbed wait until theyre conscious or someone comes attends to them

might save you gettin put away.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

bingo

2 years ago we were at a house party, and shit got a lil outta control so i bounced home by myself since my house was 2 blocks away. Next morning, i pass by the house on my way to work and i see yellow tape and special cops and shit im like wtf but i dont stop. So i get to work and find out that about 30-45 mins after i left the party, a neighbour, a caucasian male 36 years old and a father of two lil girls. Came to tell the kids to keep the noise down. So he started looking for the kid who lived there but the kid was passed out and his house was getting trashed. So these two kids,who were already graduated started pushing the neighbour around and some guy just punches him in the back of the head then two guys start kicking him in the head while he was down. The guy ended up dying of brain damage. His wife now goes around schools in Vancouver preaching about teen drinking and shit.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 11:52:54 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 11:57:08 PM »
What were the others doing after his eye popped out? Were they trying to help him out a bit? Is it possible to surgically put the eye back in the socket?

Dude we all started freaking after his eye poped out. He didnt even get kicked that hard just once and his eye just mashed. No, i talked to the guy's g/f today and he got a surgery yesterday and well have another surgery performed on him tonight but the chances of him seeing with that eye again are slim.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 11:57:26 PM »
This is exactly why I avoid fighting at all costs

amen

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 12:07:09 AM »

bingo

2 years ago we were at a house party, and shit got a lil outta control so i bounced home by myself since my house was 2 blocks away. Next morning, i pass by the house on my way to work and i see yellow tape and special cops and shit im like wtf but i dont stop. So i get to work and find out that about 30-45 mins after i left the party, a neighbour, a caucasian male 36 years old and a father of two lil girls. Came to tell the kids to keep the noise down. So he started looking for the kid who lived there but the kid was passed out and his house was getting trashed. So these two kids,who were already graduated started pushing the neighbour around and some guy just punches him in the back of the head then two guys start kicking him in the head while he was down. The guy ended up dying of brain damage. His wife now goes around schools in Vancouver preaching about teen drinking and shit.

Dayumm man im from Vancouver, what schools she go to dawg? You live in Van too or no?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 01:32:04 AM »
His eye popped out? WTF? You mean it detatched from the socket, or was it just all hanging out? Either way, that's some sick ass shit...PeACe

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »
His eye popped out? WTF? You mean it detatched from the socket, or was it just all hanging out? Either way, that's some sick ass shit...PeACe

His eye ball wasn't in his socket

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »

bingo

Dayumm man im from Vancouver, what schools she go to dawg? You live in Van too or no?

i live in surrey

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »
thats sick man...thats one of the main reasons i try to avoid fights. I hate fucking someone up bad and shit. Ive broken peoples arms before, dislocated shoulders, choked someone till they passed out and shit, and i hate it but thats how i fight.