Author Topic: Young Buck Unites With The Game and Says "Fuck G-Unit"  (Read 762 times)

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
Young Buck Unites With The Game and Says "Fuck G-Unit"
« on: June 17, 2007, 06:55:27 PM »
Today (June 16th, 2007) G-Unit’s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM’s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family.

Buck took the stage after The Game’s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, “Fuck G-Unit… Cashville Records is the New Unit…”

While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit.

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.

While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

At this time we’re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Young Buck Unites With The Game and Says "Fuck G-Unit"
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »
wtf???

this real or what?....

hmmm I guess we find out soon enough.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
Today (June 16th, 2007) G-Unit’s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM’s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family.

Buck took the stage after The Game’s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, “Fuck G-Unit… Cashville Records is the New Unit…”

While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit.

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.

While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

At this time we’re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

I already posted this u fuckin ape, open ur eyes u stupid shit!

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 10:40:08 PM »
this has got to be bullshit man.... buck is always going on about how 50 is the man and its g-unit to death.... i rly find htis hard to believe... wasnt this from the bws blog.... leakin out bullshit.... i dunno

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 10:43:54 PM »
Bull shit.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 11:12:43 PM »
haha what bullshit......no link and buck getting upset over 50 cent's vitamin water deal? wtf yea right

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 11:36:32 PM »
bullshit
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 03:20:25 AM »
I wouldn't at all be surprised....as soon as Game left, I knew for fact that Buck would be the quickest to leave between him, Banks, and Yayo. However, 50 gave him a lil bit of props in the last interview, and subliminally called out Lloyd Banks....and Buck being mad about 50 over the Vitamin Water sounds like complete fabricated horse manure.

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 04:26:41 AM »
i live here in Ga and i been hearing lil rumors from my boys up in ATL that Buck did diss G uNit
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 07:24:34 AM »
Young Buck and The Game unite that will be crazy

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 08:02:56 AM »
a video would already be up if it was real

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:53:33 AM »
I HOPE SOME ONE SHOOTS AND KILLS GAME SO HE SHUTS THE FUCK UP BOUT HTE UNIT  ::)
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
I HOPE SOME ONE SHOOTS AND KILLS GAME SO HE SHUTS THE FUCK UP BOUT HTE UNIT  ::)

i hope so too. i hope they all kill each otha. 50, game, buck, yayo. no more studio gz

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »

i hope so too. i hope they all kill each otha. 50, game, buck, yayo. no more studio gz

50 is far from a studio gangsta. i dont really care of the rest of the gunit.. but i cant stand game even though im a westcoast head. i dont support fake wanksters
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 12:50:09 PM »

50 is far from a studio gangsta. i dont really care of the rest of the gunit.. but i cant stand game even though im a westcoast head. i dont support fake wanksters

you're just a bitch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"