Author Topic: Where's my nigga  (Read 453 times)

~Lucien~

Re: Where's my nigga
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »
so a quick google search for your email, walkeazy@hotmail.com and it comes up with this... http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/147112/get_paid_to_smoke_pot_have_sex_and.html

so even though your a "weedhead" you have to resort to try get it through the internet. wow!

thought i would upload this aswell for you walkeazy:

LOL ;D ;D +3

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »
Yeah, for some reason both Hemp/Weed claim Tennessee, but he's overseas.  ODD

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »
Aint nobody get OWNED.(.i dont know a hempside)..and why not go to a place to smoke all the weed i want,and get paid(never tried it)...and germany show in the the fuck aint my home..reaching for something thats not there. 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2007, 02:31:09 AM »
sure buddy, in your profile there is an option to Delete Your Account, yeh you see it? press that.

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2007, 02:51:33 AM »
Shiiiit, weedhead already made a fool out of himself for "not caring to expose" his age, location etc. but damn this! rofl. It has to be said: looking up someone's e-mail address like that is kinda obsessive, but LMAO @ the outcome.

SONNED.

Props eS-Jay!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2007, 02:55:26 AM »
if you look at this thread, it all happened in about 2hours one afternoon. quick look at the profile and moving over to google did the trick.

oh and props right back at'cha

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2007, 03:23:07 AM »
^ I know it's not that much of a hassle, but it's more the thought alone "I need to look him up and find out more" that seems a little obsessive, you see?

Anyway, add this thread to the Classic G-Spot already! 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2007, 03:53:43 AM »
if you look at this thread, it all happened in about 2hours one afternoon. quick look at the profile and moving over to google did the trick.

you a striaght up nerd homie.....(moveing over to google did the trick)..how sad :grumpy:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2007, 04:00:02 AM »

you a striaght up nerd homie.....(moveing over to google did the trick)..how sad :grumpy:

how can you call anyone sad? like i said before, click Profile, then click Delete Your Account, click Yes and you then will have done us all a favour.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2007, 04:07:08 AM »

how can you call anyone sad? like i said before, click Profile, then click Delete Your Account, click Yes and you then will have done us all a favour.
your still sucking my dick...and why would i want to delete my account?and for what?you have nothing. im free of all charges.NERD. :laugh:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2007, 04:16:47 AM »
why wouldnt you want to delete your account? what do you add to the forum? besides stupid comments like the above. and free of all charges, everyone knows your hempside and a fag from germany who doesnt know anyone who sells weed. give it up CHILD. :laugh:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2007, 04:26:13 AM »
why wouldnt you want to delete your account? what do you add to the forum? besides stupid comments like the above. and free of all charges, everyone knows your hempside and a fag from germany who doesnt know anyone who sells weed. give it up CHILD. :laugh:
whats really funny to me is that your still saying im from Germany.and that im a (hempside)..read between the lines dummy. :laugh:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2007, 04:30:10 AM »
your not a hempside, you are hempside. and your also from germany.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2007, 04:38:58 AM »
Even thow your a nerd,and your info is completly wrong...i must say you stick to your pussy like ways.(im german)my homie looking at this shit laughing.(im from germany) :laugh:you ever thought about me being a (Civilian).you do know what that is,dont cha nerd boy.

Elevz

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2007, 04:40:48 AM »
^ Stop trying, man.