Author Topic: Tha Crack Spot > Tha G-Spot  (Read 565 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Tha Crack Spot > Tha G-Spot
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
dipcc aint bad to check once a month.  :D

That's what I'm doing here...once a month.

But the G-Spot is beyond lame...NIK is the main poster.

I'm the main poster, yet there aren't any threads started by me, and I didn't post in the G-Spot all weekend...Good one. :D

You're dying for some NIK classics. 8)

Youre bluffing, you know Dubcc is yor life even on the weekends 8)

Youre bluffing, you know my nuts are yor life even when you hide your embarrassing identity from a message forum 8)

Nice cover up, but you DID post here all weekend, don't lie young boy. If I was on your nuts, I'd be posting positive things about you, that's a nutrider, sorta like how you are with a certain soon to be former Laker. And how am I hiding my identity?

Chief

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »
I'm in school tryin' to earn a degree while you are smoking weed behind a computer, posting nonsense on forums when you're high. Now you're a real cool guy. 

you seem like a real insecure negative dude. just chill out playa, it aint that bad.

XaNdEr

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 11:10:12 PM »
And you seem like a really wsie guy.  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »
No fuck Kool Keith. I hate old school music.

>:( >:( >:( :baseballbat:

XaNdEr

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
U mad doggie?

I'm just bein' honest, almost all old school music can't seem to enjoy me, i tried to listen to much, but it don't work with me i guess.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 07:38:14 AM »
Go lick a nasty whores ass. :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 07:55:39 AM »
Go lick a nasty whores ass. :D

Like your mom?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2007, 08:14:42 AM »
yeah go lick my moms ass. :o

XaNdEr

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »
Nah homie, i already been there done that, she's a fucked up hoe. Right now i'm down with your sis.  8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »

I'm the main poster, yet there aren't any threads started by me, and I didn't post in the G-Spot all weekend...Good one. :D

Youre bluffing, you know my nuts are yor life even when you hide your embarrassing identity from a message forum 8)

Nice cover up, but you DID post here all weekend, don't lie young boy. If I was on your nuts, I'd be posting positive things about you, that's a nutrider, sorta like how you are with a certain soon to be former Laker. And how am I hiding my identity?

Moron, I don't need to lie about when I post, it's in the history of this board. Don't be a dumb hick. Get of my nuts, Phillybitch...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »

Moron, I don't need to lie about when I post, it's in the history of this board. Don't be a dumb hick. Get of my nuts, Phillybitch...PeACe

Name caller, you DID lie about posting. You said u didn't post that weekend, and you did. That's makes you a liar, and again, youd have to go to the South to find hicks, sorry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2007, 12:32:49 PM »

Name caller, you DID lie about posting. You said u didn't post that weekend, and you did. That's makes you a liar, and again, youd have to go to the South to find hicks, sorry.

I guess I posted if you say so. After all, you do follow me around...Hicks are universal though.