Author Topic: ~~50 (vibe interview) comments on Banks, Buck And Game!!~~  (Read 1078 times)

uncut510

• 'G'
~~50 (vibe interview) comments on Banks, Buck And Game!!~~
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:37:29 PM »
he could've worked. he could've gotten out there and delivered the right record. but he was lazy..."50 commenting on banks and his last album

"the only two people that could actually have a decent competition right now would be me and jay-z. puffy fints into that equation based on his success, but not talent-wise ." 50 on his competition

"while motherfuckers is busy wishing i do bad, they need to be having their fingers crossed that i do good-because if not , they will say hip hop is fuckig done ."

"i used the shit out of him for young buck. that was bucks viral campaign. i have a deal with youtube and they're doing a viral campaign for my album. i had already been in communication with youtube before i released the first video. don't think i did it just to do it. so cam'ron secured that deal for me. because they weren't sure it made sense until they saw all the traffic. so he was used like a life-size pawn. " 50 stating how he used cam to get in good with youtube

vibe:did u consider kicking buck out of g unit ?

50:No...in no way do i hold him in the same space as game. game is a different type of person. i don't care about him, period. if he was hit by a car and died today, it wouldn't matter nothing to me. acutally i would be a little upsed because i do need the money i get from him (laughs). i do look forward to those checks. i got $2 million before doctor's advocate came out. i bought the lamborghini murcielago, a RR phantom, yayo's bentley continental flying spur, young bucks bentley continental gt, an banks continental gt. i spent that money because it has no value .
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

rik

Re: ~~50 (vibe interview) comments on Banks, Buck And Game!!~~
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:45:14 PM »
WRONG SECTION!!![/b]

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mrtonguetwista

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 06:54:09 PM »
this is older than the condom in your wallet homie! :o

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:08:16 PM »
 :firedevil: :monkey_piss: :psych: :monkey_dance2:
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 07:09:10 PM »
FREE....
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »
Hey Folks go easy on the dude!!
First time i've read this interview!!!
So props to the dude for posting this!!

lol@50 saying the cash he gets from Game has no value...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 08:23:52 PM »
hahaha American Me/Uncut510 u got clowned but dayummmm!! 50 must be sooooo choked at G.ame, saying that he doesnt care if he died today and on top of that he would only miss the money. Wow, now that is fuckin low, someones life is gon and all u care about is the money u were getting from him. 50 must be really choked at Ga.me hahaha for all those bars hes layed on G Unit and how much misseri hes put them in and how he lowered all there sales and just ended them and embarassed em, he hates him to the point where he doesnt care if he dies, that says it all right there, thats the reason why i dont like G Unit, talkin bout how he bought those Bentleys and this n that bullshit, they aint real mafuckas, they fake phony fucks, only person in G Unit who are real are Buck and Spi and there the only 2 cats that are staying away from the group as much as possible haha, 2 funni!!!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 07:35:27 AM »
hahaha American Me/Uncut510 u got clowned but dayummmm!! 50 must be sooooo choked at G.ame, saying that he doesnt care if he died today and on top of that he would only miss the money. Wow, now that is fuckin low, someones life is gon and all u care about is the money u were getting from him. 50 must be really choked at Ga.me hahaha for all those bars hes layed on G Unit and how much misseri hes put them in and how he lowered all there sales and just ended them and embarassed em, he hates him to the point where he doesnt care if he dies, that says it all right there, thats the reason why i dont like G Unit, talkin bout how he bought those Bentleys and this n that bullshit, they aint real mafuckas, they fake phony fucks, only person in G Unit who are real are Buck and Spi and there the only 2 cats that are staying away from the group as much as possible haha, 2 funni!!!

:camp: 
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 08:11:02 AM »
300 Bars and Runnin' > than every penny 50 gets from Game.

Inside Death Row

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 01:21:09 PM »
this is older than the condom in your wallet homie! :o
lol +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »

Their phony yes, but not as phony as the Game. And the Game's sales were lowered by half. Lowing G-Unit's sales, as well as lowering your own, isn't good business. And thats what music is, a business, and the Game has no business sense. He can't even run BWS properly. And I wouldn't say Game embarrased 50 Cent. Who came up on top in the beef? 50. Why? The winner of a beef is the man who comes out of it, in a better position in music. 50 Cent just made 400 million dollars. So really, who would you rather be? And if you were 50 Cent, you wouldn't give a fucking about Game anyways.