Author Topic: (New) Chamillionaire ft. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police  (Read 1710 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (New) Chamillionaire ft. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 05:04:09 PM »
That ain't true, if Cham is on the Master P tip i lost respect for him.

lmao weak. if you knew anything about koopas music you would realise that he hardly ever curses anyways.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »
Wow this song is sure is refreshing... finally excited about some new hip hop since ice cube's cd

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 07:33:16 PM »
great song, i like it.

but i dont think this will catch on the radio like he expects...which is proly the #1 spot.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:56 PM »
damn, you guys who lose respect for a rapper who doesnt swear in his raps is pretty lame.
Cham can rap his ass off like no other, who cares if he uses swear words. in my opinion its even better if he deosnt use swear words since he'll have to be more creative and not use the same old words that everyone rapper uses. it aint like hes will smith or something and sucks at rappin, cham's flow is HARD.

great song, lookin forward to Ultimate Victory, too bad it got pushed back.

rik

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »
damn, you guys who lose respect for a rapper who doesnt swear in his raps is pretty lame.
Cham can rap his ass off like no other, who cares if he uses swear words. in my opinion its even better if he deosnt use swear words since he'll have to be more creative and not use the same old words that everyone rapper uses. it aint like hes will smith or something and sucks at rappin, cham's flow is HARD.

great song, lookin forward to Ultimate Victory, too bad it got pushed back.

You're right. Cus "Murray's Revenge" was one of the best albums last year, and there was not one cuss word in that cd.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 11:01:54 PM »
Not cussing is not the problem, censoring the songs by blanking [explicit] out just to look "caring" is...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »
Yeah, if he makes songs without cusswords ok, that;s cool. But not fuck up the cd by fading out the cusswords. I bought a Streetz Iz A Mutha clean-version once (didn't know it was, it says nowhere it's the clean edition) and i can't listen for 1 minute to it.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
Here's the interview where he states that the album will have NO cuss words:

Posted April 30, 2007
+Share Email
Facebook
DiggChamillionaire Promises “No Profanity” on New Album
Artist: Chamillionaire Amid the media assault on hip hop, artist Chamillionaire has stepped forward as the first rapper “ditch the bitch”.

The 27 year old Houston emcee has never been widely known to be particularly vulgar, but the move completely omit all curse words may come as a surprise to some, “On my new album I don’t say the word nigga, I don’t curse nowhere on my whole album,” Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. “People are not even gonna know it. I guarantee if I don’t go out and say it in the media they’re not even gonna realize that. People go back and listen to all of my old mixtapes and don’t even realize that I wasn’t even doing all that type of stuff. I was saying nigga, but I wasn’t saying the ‘f’ word or the ‘b’ word. I was never saying those types of things…I hear that so much and it restricts your creativity and how far it can go.”

Chamillionaire is most known for his multi plantinum album “The Sound Of Revenge” that featured a Grammy winning single “Ridin Dirty”. Chamillionaire recently released “I’m Not A Criminal” featuring Kelis, Snoop Dogg & Busta Rhymes. The emcee hopes taking this step will be a step in bridging the generational gap between the hip hop community and its critics. “I don’t get caught up in the actual ‘This word is bad’ because with everything you take away there’s gonna be something there to replace it,” Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. “Everybody needs to focus their direction on these younger kids that are looking at them. If we help raise them right this is gonna be the new generation and this new generation is gonna be more like me maybe and just don’t curse or brag about being a gangster.”

Source – All Hip Hop

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »
Here's the interview where he states that the album will have NO cuss words:

Posted April 30, 2007
+Share Email
Facebook
DiggChamillionaire Promises “No Profanity” on New Album
Artist: Chamillionaire Amid the media assault on hip hop, artist Chamillionaire has stepped forward as the first rapper “ditch the bitch”.

The 27 year old Houston emcee has never been widely known to be particularly vulgar, but the move completely omit all curse words may come as a surprise to some, “On my new album I don’t say the word nigga, I don’t curse nowhere on my whole album,” Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. “People are not even gonna know it. I guarantee if I don’t go out and say it in the media they’re not even gonna realize that. People go back and listen to all of my old mixtapes and don’t even realize that I wasn’t even doing all that type of stuff. I was saying nigga, but I wasn’t saying the ‘f’ word or the ‘b’ word. I was never saying those types of things…I hear that so much and it restricts your creativity and how far it can go.”

Chamillionaire is most known for his multi plantinum album “The Sound Of Revenge” that featured a Grammy winning single “Ridin Dirty”. Chamillionaire recently released “I’m Not A Criminal” featuring Kelis, Snoop Dogg & Busta Rhymes. The emcee hopes taking this step will be a step in bridging the generational gap between the hip hop community and its critics. “I don’t get caught up in the actual ‘This word is bad’ because with everything you take away there’s gonna be something there to replace it,” Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. “Everybody needs to focus their direction on these younger kids that are looking at them. If we help raise them right this is gonna be the new generation and this new generation is gonna be more like me maybe and just don’t curse or brag about being a gangster.”

Source – All Hip Hop

dope

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
Yeah, if he makes songs without cusswords ok, that;s cool. But not fuck up the cd by fading out the cusswords. I bought a Streetz Iz A Mutha clean-version once (didn't know it was, it says nowhere it's the clean edition) and i can't listen for 1 minute to it.

lmao that must of really pissed you off. ___ you ____ eat a ____ _____ this crip you ______ ___ ________ the whole song

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 08:36:21 AM »
Heres the dirty version

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2362366bc68e52/

now that's what I'm talking about. real hiphop. fuck that censored shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »

lmao that must of really pissed you off. ___ you ____ eat a ____ _____ this crip you ______ ___ ________ the whole song

+1 lolol

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 04:51:35 AM »
dope  ;)

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 04:20:20 PM »
That ain't true, if Cham is on the Master P tip i lost respect for him.

lmao weak. if you knew anything about koopas music you would realise that he hardly ever curses anyways.

So True ;D, Cham hardly ever cussed