Author Topic: (New) Chamillionaire ft. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police  (Read 1706 times)

Jome

Re: (New) Chamillionaire ft. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »
Well, the track is dope, but it could have been doper..

* J.R. have produced better beats than that, even though it's pretty cool.

* Koopa should have changed his voice to a greater extent when impersonating the police officer, to further differentiate between himself and the officer.
A man responsible for the imitation-rollercoaster "Roll Call Reloaded" could do better..

* Slick Rick should have came in earlier in the track, preferably going back and forth with Koopa on a verse or two.
Should also have done his "It's a bloody murder" line on all the hooks.

XaNdEr

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 11:29:23 PM »
Yeah, if he makes songs without cusswords ok, that;s cool. But not fuck up the cd by fading out the cusswords. I bought a Streetz Iz A Mutha clean-version once (didn't know it was, it says nowhere it's the clean edition) and i can't listen for 1 minute to it.

lmao that must of really pissed you off. ___ you ____ eat a ____ _____ this crip you ______ ___ ________ the whole song

Lol something like that, the worst part is when Nate sings the hook on Neva Gonna Give It Up and they fade out some words it fucks up his singing (and with it the whole song  :-\ ) and the beat.

Or the song Your Gyrlfriend, when Daz sings You know that i know that your girlfriend is my *explicit*.

Fuck that. Here is a part of the song and imagine listening to it and then all the explicit words gets faded out including a part of the beat (rea unprofessional imo).

Shut the [explicit] up [explicit],
Eat a [explicit] [explicit],
Eat a bowl of [explicit] [explicit],
Munch on a mouthful of [explicit], in the halls and malls
Just shut the [explicit] up [explicit] and work your jaws.
Take a pill[explicit], chill [explicit].
Jerk your jaws.
Beat the [explicit] in then jerk the walls.
I seen that [explicit] last week it's like this,
What a [explicit] [explicit] [explicit], he still love the [explicit].

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 11:40:38 PM »
Yeah, if he makes songs without cusswords ok, that;s cool. But not fuck up the cd by fading out the cusswords. I bought a Streetz Iz A Mutha clean-version once (didn't know it was, it says nowhere it's the clean edition) and i can't listen for 1 minute to it.

lmao that must of really pissed you off. ___ you ____ eat a ____ _____ this crip you ______ ___ ________ the whole song

Lol something like that, the worst part is when Nate sings the hook on Neva Gonna Give It Up and they fade out some words it fucks up his singing (and with it the whole song  :-\ ) and the beat.

Or the song Your Gyrlfriend, when Daz sings You know that i know that your girlfriend is my *explicit*.

Fuck that. Here is a part of the song and imagine listening to it and then all the explicit words gets faded out including a part of the beat (rea unprofessional imo).

Jerk your jaws.

That's pretty bad, but nothing is worse than the clean version of Too Short ft. Ice Cube - Ain't Nothin' But A Word To Me. They don't fade out the cussing, they add an annoying bleep. One of the choruses is entirely bleeped out because Short is saying "bitch" in the background. It's so bad, it's almost funny.

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »
Yeah it's unprofessional, they better make new lyrics or something and say "Girl" instead of "Bitch" that's really fucked up. I wouldn't even bought the album but it nowhere says it's a clean version.

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 11:55:50 PM »

Jerk your jaws.

lmao. The worst i've ever heard is the censored version of Ain't Nothin But A Word by Too $hort feat Ice Cube. Now back in those days they didn't erase the obscenities, they "bleeped" them so it was like a never ending bleep. i'll try and find the song cuz it was mad funny

EDIT: god dammit i just read two posts above mine

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 12:32:22 AM »

Jerk your jaws.

lmao. The worst i've ever heard is the censored version of Ain't Nothin But A Word by Too $hort feat Ice Cube. Now back in those days they didn't erase the obscenities, they "bleeped" them so it was like a never ending bleep. i'll try and find the song cuz it was mad funny

EDIT: god dammit i just read two posts above mine

It's all good. It's worth two posts for how bad it is. If you can upload it, that would be awesome. I haven't heard it in a minute and I feel like a good laugh. Everyone would get a kick out of it.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 01:40:02 PM »
cham gets even more respect if he doesnt swear on his new album