Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2059 times)

uncut510

• 'G'
Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WESTCOAST LOVE SITE?
http://HTTP://WWW.LEFTSIDEMUSIC.COM

THE WHOLE BAY AND WESTCOAST SUCKS TO BE HONEST.. I AINT HATIN. JUST BEING HONEST.. YALL LIVE UNDER THE ROCK OR CAVES THAT YOU DONT SEE IT.

THE EASTCOAST WAS ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A WESTCOAST HEAD.. WESTCOAST DONT HAVE ANY LYRICISITS...  SOUTH IS WORST THAN WEST BUT THEY SELL TO THEIR OWN REGIONS. WESTCOAST WAS THE SHIT IN EARLY 90S CAUSE THE MUSIC WAS ORIGINAL AND THAT GANGSTA SHIT WAS NEW. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND THOSE RAPPERS STILL RAPPIN THE SAME.

THERE IS NO NEW BLOOD COMIN IN THE GAME. ALL THESE LAME OLD WESTCOAST ARTISTS AINT REPPIN IT RIGHT. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS? CAUSE THEY SUCK, NOBODY WANTS TO SIGN THEM. BECAUSE THEY OLD AND WASHED UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I KNOW I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE BUT IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.

YOU THINK THE GOT ARTISTS LIKE 50, NAS, JAYZ, LOX, BEANS IN THE WESTCOAST? HELL NAW THEY DONT. THE BIGGEST HANG WE HAD WAS 2PAC AND EVEN HE WAS FROM THE EASTCOAST... THE WEST WILL NEVER EMERGE TILL THE NEW TALENT COMES THAT CAN HANDLE THE JOB..

ONLY REASON GAME MAKE FEW SALES CAUSE HE FROM OUT HERE. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER IVE EVER SEEN. DUDES CHARACTER IS UNSTABLE. DUDE STARTED OUT SOUNDIN LIKE SHYNE, THEN 50 AND NOW HE TRY TO SOUND LIKE NAS, GOT BUTTER FLY TATTS, HAD BLOND HAIR. HOW CAN YALL LIKE THIS FAG? HIS FLOW AINT ORIGINAL.. HE TRIES TOO HARD TO SOUND LIKE EAST ARTISTS. HE GET NO LOVE

DONT GET ME WRONG. I LOVE THE WESTCOAST. BUT I DNOT LIKE THE MUSIC COMIN OUT THE WETCOAST. SORRY BRAH, TRUTH HURTS
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2007, 08:20:08 PM »
SHIT HERE IN MODESTO AND THE CENTRAL VALLEY WE ALWAYS BEEN ON THAT BAY SHIT N MAC DRE WAS ALWAYS ON ROTATION HERE ON THE BLOCKS. WE FUCKS WIT ALL THAT BAY N NOR CAL SHIT.

NORTE CALI THATS WHATS UP!

Sparegeez

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
^^You wear G-unit shoes? LOL. Might as well put on some pink sketchers.

Sparegeez

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
didn't read this thread mostly, but seriously Mac Dre was an amazing artist who was blessed to have worked often with equally amazing producers. RIP

-T

I agree with you but people don't listen to the lyrics, they just follow the hooks. That's why we have so many morons on here like Uncut510 not knowing what he's talking about. To me hyphy is good music in the right setting. It's the best party music out there, but I don't listen to it while I'm by myself and shit like that. I'm not gonna listen to some Omar Cruz while I'm out at a party, I wanna listen to some Keak or Wolfpack.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »
^^You wear G-unit shoes? LOL. Might as well put on some pink sketchers.
HaHa

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »
didn't read this thread mostly, but seriously Mac Dre was an amazing artist who was blessed to have worked often with equally amazing producers. RIP

-T

I agree with you but people don't listen to the lyrics, they just follow the hooks. That's why we have so many morons on here like Uncut510 not knowing what he's talking about. To me hyphy is good music in the right setting. It's the best party music out there, but I don't listen to it while I'm by myself and shit like that. I'm not gonna listen to some Omar Cruz while I'm out at a party, I wanna listen to some Keak or Wolfpack.

WTF? OMAR CRUZE WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN? LOL.. WHICH HOOD BUMP OMAR CRUIZE?

AND U LIKE HYPHY? U FUCKIN LAMER. DONT GET AT ME. U SANTA ROSA CLAIMIN FRISCKO FAGS

GO BUMP KEAK U WACK BIOATH AND LOL @ WOLFPAC

WIGGERS LIKE U DONT REPRESENT THE REAL BAY..
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2007, 09:53:49 AM »

-T

WTF? OMAR CRUZE WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN? LOL.. WHICH HOOD BUMP OMAR CRUIZE?

AND U LIKE HYPHY? U FUCKIN LAMER. DONT GET AT ME. U SANTA ROSA CLAIMIN FRISCKO FAGS

and who the fuck uses the word "lamer" other than white skater kids in the 7th grade?

somebody close this thread. 
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2007, 09:56:57 AM »
this person is obviously just tryna get a rise out of people.  ignore the troll.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:02 AM »

-T

im starting to believe that the 510 you claim is the suburban side of pinole and hercules. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rhs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
omg is you niggas serious?? youve got 2 be fukin shittin me we go through this likeery few months!!! look bitch ass niggas is if it wasnt 4 tha bay, these trends, usage of our slang  and style that was stolen used in east coast niggas mouths, these rappers wouldnt even have a hit single.. Let alone the muthafuckin Independent game!!! The Independent label game came 4rm us!!!! we been makin money out hea so we dont even need a fuckin major fuck a major cuz we gone hustle and watch dat shit flip and flip get ya minds right pussys and stop lettin TV influence ya domes mayne

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2007, 01:51:43 PM »
omg is you niggas serious?? youve got 2 be fukin shittin me we go through this likeery few months!!! look bitch ass niggas is if it wasnt 4 tha bay, these trends, usage of our slang  and style that was stolen used in east coast niggas mouths, these rappers wouldnt even have a hit single.. Let alone the muthafuckin Independent game!!! The Independent label game came 4rm us!!!! we been makin money out hea so we dont even need a fuckin major fuck a major cuz we gone hustle and watch dat shit flip and flip get ya minds right pussys and stop lettin TV influence ya domes mayne

U ACT LIKE BAYAREA IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD THAT SELLS INDIE UNITS  ::)

SNAP OUTTA YA FANTASY WORLD KIDD. THE WORLD HAS MOVED ON
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Sparegeez

« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »

-T

First of all bitch I'm not white and I don't live in Santa Rosa or any suburb like that in the Marina. I live on Bancroft and E-14 on the border of Oakland and San Leandro, East Oakland to be exact you dumb son of a bitch.

And second I already made it clear that Hyphy is party music. What other shit are you gonna listen to when you're at a party home boy?

You got one thing right though, I am Mexican and what nigga?

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2007, 02:34:54 PM »

-T

First of all bitch I'm not white and I don't live in Santa Rosa or any suburb like that in the Marina. I live on Bancroft and E-14 on the border of Oakland and San Leandro, East Oakland to be exact you dumb son of a bitch.

And second I already made it clear that Hyphy is party music. What other shit are you gonna listen to when you're at a party home boy?

You got one thing right though, I am Mexican and what nigga?

I KNOW CAUSE ONLY YOU BEANERS WETBACK LISTEN TO THAT WEIRD SHIT (FARTS TACO BEANS) ORALAY. FUCKIN 3RD CLASS CITIZEN. GO WASH SOME DISHES PUTO
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Sparegeez

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2007, 02:40:23 PM »
^^ Cool, a Mexican joke. That's all you can say now kuz you can't say shit about my hood. Imma call you Bill O'reilly from now on, you racist white cracker.

And you obviously aren't from the real bay. Kuz you know Mexicans are the majority around here and you wouldn't be talking that shit around here. You Dublin living bitch.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2007, 03:08:14 PM »
^^ Cool, a Mexican joke. That's all you can say now kuz you can't say shit about my hood. Imma call you Bill O'reilly from now on, you racist white cracker.

And you obviously aren't from the real bay. Kuz you know Mexicans are the majority around here and you wouldn't be talking that shit around here. You Dublin living bitch.

LOL U AINT FROM FRISKO FOO. TALKIN BOUT FRISKO NIGAZ AINT NO PUNK AND U AINT EVEN BLACK SO THE WORD NIGGAZ DONT SUIT YOU SON.. CAUSE SOMEONE GONA SERVE YA ASS.

IM THE REAL DEAL. FRISKO. SILVER AVENUE BITCH. YOU BETTA ASK SOMEBODY.  ITS ALL BOUT THE 415
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!