Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2057 times)

Raphael

Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »
 :loser: but the hyphy shit is getting gay its to forced

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 12:21:49 PM »
Bay is not all hyphy... and hyphy is tight for parties and clubs...... different music for different moods/scenes.... it's cant always be the same shit..... no evolution in music

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »
The bay has alot of different styles and they are all dope imo. I bump hyphy shit like Turf Talk.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 12:30:12 PM »
ALL THESE LAME WESTCOAST ARTIST. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. - - IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.
If you speaking the real, then why don't you bring your sources?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 12:36:24 PM »
HYPHY SHIT IS "ASS" MUSIC. ITS TOO GAY TO BE EVEN BUMPIN INT HE RIDE.

IM A GROWN ASS MAN. IM SORRY I DONT FEEL MY SELF GOIN "STUPID, DUMB, RETARDED"

WHERE IS HTE CREATIVENESS IN HYPHY. THAT AINT GROWN FOLKS MUSIC.

HYPHY  WILL NEVER BLOW. IT WAS A REGIONAL PHAZE AND IT ALREADY HAD ITS TIME.

EVEN THE STREET NIGGAZ NEVER LIKED HYPHY. THAT WAS SOMETHING RADIO FORCEFEED THE CONSUMER.

ASK MOST PEOPLE IN THE BAY AND UD BE SURPRISED THEY BUY ALL MUSIC FROM OTHER REGIONS OTHER THAN THE BAY
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
THE EASTCOAST KINDA STYLE THE WESTCOAST GANGSTER IMAGE AND THEY DID IT BETTER THAN WESTCOAST. WESTCOAST WAS THE SHIT IN EARLY 90S CAUSE IT WAS NEW TO THE POEPLES EAR. SNOOP WAS HUNGRY, NOW HE IS TOO OLD TO REP THE STREETS..

LOOK AT DIPLOMATS, THEY TOOK THE WHOLE BLOOD MENTALITY AND FLIPPED IT DIFFERENT. YES WESTCAOST RAP IS MORE ORIGINAL CAUSE IT STARTED HERE, BUT OTHER REGIONS TOOK IT AND RAN WITH IT AND DID IT A LITTLE BETTER. THEY GOT MORE SWAGGER.

WE GOT ONE OF TEH BIGGEST PRODUCERS WHICH IS DRE. EAST NEVA HAD NO PRODUCER LIKE US. THE PERSON THAT COMES CLOSE IS JUST BLAZE. BUT HONESTLY, ITS TIME FOR NEW BLOOD TO SHINE. ALL THE OLD HEADS SUCK.. YALL STUCK WITH THE OLD RAP CAUSE YALL PROBABLY GREW UP ON IT BUT HONESTLY WITH TIME AND DAY, THAT SHIT IS GARBAGE, THEY STILL SPITTIN THE SAME LIKE THEY LIVED IN EARLY 90S.

How did the east coast style the west coast gangster image? I listen to new artists as well as artists with longevity in the game. It is just that alot of the new talent in the game is not getting the look they need from these record labels.

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »
FUCK GAME
50 CENT GETS MORE WEST COAST LOVE THAT THE BI BOLAR STRIPPER. 50 GOT WHJERE HE GOT CUZ HE DONT STOP HUSTLING. U CANT IF U WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP.

I THINK EVERY NORCAL RAPPER THAT TALKED SHIT BOUT FIFTY ONLY DID IT FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES OR AS IN C-BO'S CASE HE WANT 50  TO FUCK WIT HIM ON SUM REAL NIGGA SHIT, BUT HE GOT THAT WISH NOW BEING ON CASHVILLE RECORDS.

YALL NEED TO QUIT HATIN ON THE BAY EITHER THEY MAKE IT OR THEY DONT END OF STORY NOT EVERYBODY IS MEANT TO GO COMMERCIAL. LOVE EM AS THEY ARE NOW CUZ ONCE THEY MAKE IT BIG U GONNA HATE ON EM ANYWAYS CUZ THEY AINT DOIN THIER HARDCORE SHIT NO MORE. THEY NEED TO KEEP DOIN THER INDEPENDANT GAME AND PIMP A MAJOR. THE MAJOR CONSOLIDATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE REALLY ISNT MUCH ANYWHERE TO GO IF U WANT A MAJOR DEAL JUST THE MAIN 4 OR 3. NOW WITH EVERYTHING GOIN DIGITAL U DONT EVEN NEED A MAJOR JUST A GOOD MARKETING TEAM ANS SELF PROMOTION TILL SUMBODY BITES IF U WANNA GET ENDORSEMENT DEALS.

I LOVE ALL THE BAY SHIT N I BEEN PLAYIN IT SINCE 92 WHEN I WAS 10. I WAS LISTING TO THAT BAY AREA MOBB SHIT U KNO THE REAL CRUNK SHIT BEFORE LIL JON JACKED IT. ALL THAT DRUG GANGSTA SHITS BEEN SOAKIN IN ME HEAD N I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. TRUTH BE TOLD THAT THE SOUTH CAL HATES ON THE NOR CAL TAHST WHY NEITHER IS UP THERE LIKE THAT ONLY THE OLD GOATS.

U HAVE TO DO UNIVERSAL MUSIC TO SELL NOW AT DAYS. REGIONAL HITS AINT WHAT IT DO ANYMORE. BUT I BET THAT U CAN GET MORE HITS OUT OF TEH BAY THAN ANY OTHER REGION.

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 01:13:00 PM »
THE WHOLE BAY AND WESTCOAST SUCKS TO BE HONEST.. I AINT HATIN. JUST BEING HONEST.. YALL LIVE UNDER THE ROCK OR CAVES THAT YOU DONT SEE IT.

- textbook definition of hatin right here.  how often do you search out new shit from the west?  or do you at all?  are you a republican?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THE EASTCOAST WAS ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A WESTCOAST HEAD..

- that really don't mean shit.  where you're from don't make your opinion a fact.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WESTCOAST DONT HAVE ANY LYRICISITS... 

oh boy...

which is why papoose has done tracks with balance

taj he spitz (from vallejo)

ya boy

big rich (fillmore)

if mac dre were still alive today...(it's reported that he was recording an album a day right before he died.  and if you listen to his later shit you'll notice that he got a different flow on almost every damn song.  but you already know all this lol)

i can mention more names if you want - and this is only bay cats that i've mentioned.  but you know already know everything there is to know  hahaha

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THERE IS NO NEW BLOOD COMIN IN THE GAME. ALL THESE LAME OLD WESTCOAST ARTISTS AINT REPPIN IT RIGHT. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS? CAUSE THEY SUCK, NOBODY WANTS TO SIGN THEM. BECAUSE THEY OLD AND WASHED UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I KNOW I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE BUT IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.

- you need to start backing your statements up with facts.  you're just talkin out of your ass at this point.  btw, lots of new blood out there.  sounds like you're the one stuck in a cave

ONLY REASON GAME MAKE FEW SALES CAUSE HE FROM OUT HERE. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER IVE EVER SEEN. DUDES CHARACTER IS UNSTABLE. DUDE STARTED OUT SOUNDIN LIKE SHYNE, THEN 50 AND NOW HE TRY TO SOUND LIKE NAS, GOT BUTTER FLY TATTS, HAD BLOND HAIR. HOW CAN YALL LIKE THIS FAG? HIS FLOW AINT ORIGINAL.. HE TRIES TOO HARD TO SOUND LIKE EAST ARTISTS. HE GET NO LOVE

- and you honestly think that all these east coast artists really do live the shit they talk about in they songs?  hahaha if you really do.

for the record i have nothing but love for east coast cats.  been buying hip hop records since 85/86 - most  of the shit i was coppin back then was purely new york/new jersey shit.

"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 01:15:28 PM »
but for real, all the west raps about is gangbanging, bitches and weed.

wrong

"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »

ASK MOST PEOPLE IN THE BAY AND UD BE SURPRISED THEY BUY ALL MUSIC FROM OTHER REGIONS OTHER THAN THE BAY

that's a load of bs.  i should know b/c i've been the hip hop buyer at a couple of record stores in san fran.  i've even won awards from the san francisco bay guardian and the sf weekly b/c of what i did with those stores (record store of the year - sf weekly; best place to purchase hip hop - sf bay guardian). 

bay cats are very supportive of bay area hip hop.  go to amoeba and ask them how well mac dre sells in the store.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »
LISTEN TO ME, EVERYBODY. CAPS, CAPS, CAPS!!!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »
LISTEN TO ME, EVERYBODY. CAPS, CAPS, CAPS!!!

I JUST BUST A CAP IN YOUR ASS IF IT ANNOYIN THAT MUCH. CRYING LIKE A BITCH WITH A PERIOD.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 01:39:15 PM »
FUCK GAME
50 CENT GETS MORE WEST COAST LOVE THAT THE BI BOLAR STRIPPER. 50 GOT WHJERE HE GOT CUZ HE DONT STOP HUSTLING. U CANT IF U WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP.

I THINK EVERY NORCAL RAPPER THAT TALKED SHIT BOUT FIFTY ONLY DID IT FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES OR AS IN C-BO'S CASE HE WANT 50  TO FUCK WIT HIM ON SUM REAL NIGGA SHIT, BUT HE GOT THAT WISH NOW BEING ON CASHVILLE RECORDS.

YALL NEED TO QUIT HATIN ON THE BAY EITHER THEY MAKE IT OR THEY DONT END OF STORY NOT EVERYBODY IS MEANT TO GO COMMERCIAL. LOVE EM AS THEY ARE NOW CUZ ONCE THEY MAKE IT BIG U GONNA HATE ON EM ANYWAYS CUZ THEY AINT DOIN THIER HARDCORE SHIT NO MORE. THEY NEED TO KEEP DOIN THER INDEPENDANT GAME AND PIMP A MAJOR. THE MAJOR CONSOLIDATED THEMSELVES THAT THERE REALLY ISNT MUCH ANYWHERE TO GO IF U WANT A MAJOR DEAL JUST THE MAIN 4 OR 3. NOW WITH EVERYTHING GOIN DIGITAL U DONT EVEN NEED A MAJOR JUST A GOOD MARKETING TEAM ANS SELF PROMOTION TILL SUMBODY BITES IF U WANNA GET ENDORSEMENT DEALS.

I LOVE ALL THE BAY SHIT N I BEEN PLAYIN IT SINCE 92 WHEN I WAS 10. I WAS LISTING TO THAT BAY AREA MOBB SHIT U KNO THE REAL CRUNK SHIT BEFORE LIL JON JACKED IT. ALL THAT DRUG GANGSTA SHITS BEEN SOAKIN IN ME HEAD N I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. TRUTH BE TOLD THAT THE SOUTH CAL HATES ON THE NOR CAL TAHST WHY NEITHER IS UP THERE LIKE THAT ONLY THE OLD GOATS.

U HAVE TO DO UNIVERSAL MUSIC TO SELL NOW AT DAYS. REGIONAL HITS AINT WHAT IT DO ANYMORE. BUT I BET THAT U CAN GET MORE HITS OUT OF TEH BAY THAN ANY OTHER REGION.

I CAN AGREE TO THAT
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »
THE WHOLE BAY AND WESTCOAST SUCKS TO BE HONEST.. I AINT HATIN. JUST BEING HONEST.. YALL LIVE UNDER THE ROCK OR CAVES THAT YOU DONT SEE IT.

- textbook definition of hatin right here.  how often do you search out new shit from the west?  or do you at all?  are you a republican?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THE EASTCOAST WAS ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A WESTCOAST HEAD..

- that really don't mean shit.  where you're from don't make your opinion a fact.
WESTCOAST DONT HAVE ANY LYRICISITS... 

oh boy...

which is why papoose has done tracks with balance

taj he spitz (from vallejo)

ya boy

big rich (fillmore)

if mac dre were still alive today...(it's reported that he was recording an album a day right before he died.  and if you listen to his later shit you'll notice that he got a different flow on almost every damn song.  but you already know all this lol)

i can mention more names if you want - and this is only bay cats that i've mentioned.  but you know already know everything there is to know  hahaha

THERE IS NO NEW BLOOD COMIN IN THE GAME. ALL THESE LAME OLD WESTCOAST ARTISTS AINT REPPIN IT RIGHT. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS? CAUSE THEY SUCK, NOBODY WANTS TO SIGN THEM. BECAUSE THEY OLD AND WASHED UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I KNOW I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE BUT IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.

- you need to start backing your statements up with facts.  you're just talkin out of your ass at this point.  btw, lots of new blood out there.  sounds like you're the one stuck in a cave

ONLY REASON GAME MAKE FEW SALES CAUSE HE FROM OUT HERE. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER IVE EVER SEEN. DUDES CHARACTER IS UNSTABLE. DUDE STARTED OUT SOUNDIN LIKE SHYNE, THEN 50 AND NOW HE TRY TO SOUND LIKE NAS, GOT BUTTER FLY TATTS, HAD BLOND HAIR. HOW CAN YALL LIKE THIS FAG? HIS FLOW AINT ORIGINAL.. HE TRIES TOO HARD TO SOUND LIKE EAST ARTISTS. HE GET NO LOVE

- and you honestly think that all these east coast artists really do live the shit they talk about in they songs?  hahaha if you really do.

for the record i have nothing but love for east coast cats.  been buying hip hop records since 85/86 - most  of the shit i was coppin back then was purely new york/new jersey shit.

HOW OLD ARE YOU SON? BALANCE, TAJI? MAC DRE? YOU SHITTIN ME RIGHT?

MAC DRE WAS THE WACKEST RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF BAYAREA RAP. (rIP) IM NOT DISERESPECTIN HIM AS A PERSON BUT HIS MUSIC SUCKED..

WHO THE FUCK IS BALANCE? HOW MANY UNIT HE MOVED? 2 THOUSAND? HE HAS NO DEMAND. TAJI IS DECENT BUT HE NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE MORE. 

LOL BIG RICH IS WACK AND HIS ALBUM FLOPPED WITH A VIDEO AND PROMOTION FROM KOCH. HE IS BELOW AVERGAE WHEN U COMPARE HIM TO GOOD ARTISTS.

U MUST BE A DUMB SUBURBAN KID FROM SANTA ROSA OR SOMETHING. U DONT KNOW NOTHING BOUT WHATS HOT IN THE STREETS.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 01:48:14 PM »
Bottom line, you can't group 1 type of music and say a whole coast is wack bacause of it. Individuals come up with the ideas and styles and it is up to the consumer to buy it or leave it alone. Just because you don't hear a dope artist that suits anyones liking does not mean they don't exist. That is why it's cool we have outlets like a dubcnn or other sites that will break a new artist and post they music. To show the world yes there is new talent out there.

The majors may not know about them but they exists. And that goes for east, west, north, south. There are alot of artists content with that indie money. Hustling, making ends meet, cooking up that dope hip hop all over. You may have to search a little bit to find them but it is out there. I would rather go to a moms and pops store and buy a local artist or underground artists album and support that then buy a album or support a album because this is the artist manufactured from the label and MTV and BET "think" this is the artist I need to support.