Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2061 times)

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2007, 02:29:21 PM »
THE WHOLE BAY AND WESTCOAST SUCKS TO BE HONEST.. I AINT HATIN. JUST BEING HONEST.. YALL LIVE UNDER THE ROCK OR CAVES THAT YOU DONT SEE IT.

THE EASTCOAST WAS ALWAYS BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A WESTCOAST HEAD.. WESTCOAST DONT HAVE ANY LYRICISITS...  SOUTH IS WORST THAN WEST BUT THEY SELL TO THEIR OWN REGIONS. WESTCOAST WAS THE SHIT IN EARLY 90S CAUSE THE MUSIC WAS ORIGINAL AND THAT GANGSTA SHIT WAS NEW. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND THOSE RAPPERS STILL RAPPIN THE SAME.

THERE IS NO NEW BLOOD COMIN IN THE GAME. ALL THESE LAME OLD WESTCOAST ARTISTS AINT REPPIN IT RIGHT. ALL THEY CRY BOUT IT LACK OF PROMOTION AND DEALS.  OR CRY BOUT RADIO PLAY. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS? CAUSE THEY SUCK, NOBODY WANTS TO SIGN THEM. BECAUSE THEY OLD AND WASHED UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I KNOW I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE BUT IM JUST SPEAKIN THE REAL.

YOU THINK THE GOT ARTISTS LIKE 50, NAS, JAYZ, LOX, BEANS IN THE WESTCOAST? HELL NAW THEY DONT. THE BIGGEST HANG WE HAD WAS 2PAC AND EVEN HE WAS FROM THE EASTCOAST... THE WEST WILL NEVER EMERGE TILL THE NEW TALENT COMES THAT CAN HANDLE THE JOB..

ONLY REASON GAME MAKE FEW SALES CAUSE HE FROM OUT HERE. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER IVE EVER SEEN. DUDES CHARACTER IS UNSTABLE. DUDE STARTED OUT SOUNDIN LIKE SHYNE, THEN 50 AND NOW HE TRY TO SOUND LIKE NAS, GOT BUTTER FLY TATTS, HAD BLOND HAIR. HOW CAN YALL LIKE THIS FAG? HIS FLOW AINT ORIGINAL.. HE TRIES TOO HARD TO SOUND LIKE EAST ARTISTS. HE GET NO LOVE

LMAO...

Good one...

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2007, 02:49:10 PM »
Opinions, opinions, opinions.. just shut the fuck the up and listen to your eastcoast shit, don't come over here.. You dont see us on punkrock boards, dissing the hell out of them. fucking kids

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 03:36:16 PM »
San Quinn is cool, and so is Ya Boy (ain't he from the bay?) but for me, it stops there (for now, perhaps i'll look deeper in in the future).

If you have to ask where Ya Boy is from, then you obviously have no clue about the bay area scene. Maybe you can make a valid comment in the future instead of hating, "maybe when you look deeper, perhaps".

@uncut510, where in the 510 is you actually from? and don't give me a city's name, what neighbourhood you run wit? you're over here talkin bout street this and street that like you know what's happenin in the streets.. I'd like to know what streets you're talkin about so I can holla @ ma folks there and laugh at em, because you have no clue what the fuc you talkin about.. state those are your "opinions" before you make bogues statements.

JUST LOOK AT YA SELF AND POEPLE IN YA SIGNATURE. SOUTH CITY WHICH DONT EVEN COUNT ASS REAL CITY. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. WHERE U FROM LIKE SAN MATEO OR SOME SHIT? LMAO
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2007, 03:51:22 PM »
old bay>hyphy    8)

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2007, 04:21:10 PM »
old bay>hyphy    8)

AGREE. 95-96 BAY MUSIC WAS GOOD. RBL, 4TAY
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 04:53:29 PM »
if you notice uncut's avoiding everybody's questions.

don't lie you really from walnut creek.  be real with yourself and change that 510 to a 925

why won't you answer any of the questions in the thread?
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

marijuano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »
no commercial dum fuck. im speakin in general  ::)

you just sound mad...does it make you mad when cats from the East Coast appear on Bay Area tracks?? Shit must piss you off huh? lmao

d-nice

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 05:09:39 PM »
if you notice uncut's avoiding everybody's questions.

don't lie you really from walnut creek.  be real with yourself and change that 510 to a 925

why won't you answer any of the questions in the thread?

Yeah I notice that. I still want to know why he thinks the gangsta lifestyle from the west is from the east. That and how a whole coast is wack when I can name at least 30-50 dope west coast artists. And most not gangsta rap.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »
I'ma have to agree with OP.  West is dead...grieve and move on.

What else is new from the west? wc's new album?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

d-nice

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

Man the list goes on and on

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

hmm ic...lot of them I ain't feeling..but that's my preference though.  Digit smoke is cool.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2007, 06:36:51 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

hmm ic...lot of them I ain't feeling..but that's my preference though.  Digit smoke is cool.

thangled thoughts is dope as is digital smoke...haven't got into planet asia, evidence, omar cruz, but they seem to be amazing rappers from what i've heard of them
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

I can respect that, but we got alot of new shit on and poppin out here. U might have to do some searching to get it but it is out there. Good music is good music, no matter what coast.

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2007, 06:39:42 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

I can respect that, but we got alot of new shit on and poppin out here. U might have to do some searching to get it but it is out there. Good music is good music, no matter what coast.

preach 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »
The thing about some peoples opinions is that they try to make out albums to be these spectacular Rakim style shit with Dr. Dre holding their hands on the album cover. The albums are what they are. Do you listen to Keak Da Sneak for some crazy punchlines and metaphors? Hell no. You play that shit when you want to get hyped. Hyphy is dope as fuck to jam when subbin in the ride. But fuck it cuz opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.