Author Topic: you nima what´s up hip-hop weekly 12???  (Read 351 times)

YoungCrookedI

you nima what´s up hip-hop weekly 12???
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:51:57 PM »
comon drop that man 8) 8)

EFFeX

Re: you nima what´s up hip-hop weekly 12???
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 03:07:02 PM »
It'll be on it's way in within' a couple hours...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:24:03 PM »
I haven't recieved it yet, it goes up as soon as I get it...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
I was just thinkin about that. It's always up on the board every Wednesday, with at least 20 replies by the time I get home from work. This is supposed to be the week he addresses a certain rapper, so I'm waitin to see what's good!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 05:36:29 PM »
Still haven't recieved anything, and I'm about to get off the computer for a few hours, so the earliest you'll get it on dubcnn is in a couple of hours... :/ It was supposed to come today though!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 05:40:48 PM »
Still haven't recieved anything, and I'm about to get off the computer for a few hours, so the earliest you'll get it on dubcnn is in a couple of hours... :/ It was supposed to come today though!
I will be checkin back in a few hours! Good lookin out Nima!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 05:41:36 PM »
I will be checkin back in a few hours! Good lookin out Nima!

same..although it's already 8:45 over here, i'm down waitin at least 5 more hours lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »
Actually, I was just told that it should be coming in about 2-3 hours as Crooked just laid it, and I'll have Eddie drop for ya'll, so be on the lookout.

can't say too much, but here's a little hint towards what beat he's using.. Lunatic 63 loves the artist.. and it's NOT knocturnal...

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »
Actually, I was just told that it should be coming in about 2-3 hours as Crooked just laid it, and I'll have Eddie drop for ya'll, so be on the lookout.

can't say too much, but here's a little hint towards what beat he's using.. Lunatic 63 loves the artist.. and it's NOT knocturnal...

lol big shit poppin beat

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 05:48:57 PM »

lol big shit poppin beat

Huh? Was this already posted somewhere?

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »

lol big shit poppin beat

lmao no it wasn't but im guessing...by the looks of your response i'm guessin i'm right :P

it ain't knoc, then T.I. seems to be right..and big shit poppin is his 'hit' right now...i just tried 2 put 2 and 2 together

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »
I was just thinkin about that. It's always up on the board every Wednesday, with at least 20 replies by the time I get home from work. This is supposed to be the week he addresses a certain rapper, so I'm waitin to see what's good!

not sure where you heard the "2 week" thing from, but if you're referencing the "Deep Cover" freestyle, he says "2 months" not 2 weeks... so we'll have to wait until August for that, which coincidentally he'll also be dropping his 1st single then too.

2 months til he goes at this person? damn, long wait

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 05:51:07 PM »

lmao no it wasn't but im guessing...by the looks of your response i'm guessin i'm right :P

it ain't knoc, then T.I. seems to be right..and big shit poppin is his 'hit' right now...i just tried 2 put 2 and 2 together

I don't know anything... :)

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »

lol big shit poppin beat

nice guess, Lunatic63... now all we have to do is wait for it  8)

can't wait 8) 8) 8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
oh and from what i was told, he's doing three verses...