Author Topic: Can't Remember Which Track This Is That Knoc-Turn'al Is On......  (Read 117 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's by someone else.....features Knoc-Turn'al....has a girl on the hook. I can't remember the whole hook, but this is what I remember:

"The ??? stops here, so light up your blunts/
Cuz we came in here, to get this place crunk/?

I also remembered that it was produced by Damizza.

Anyone able to help me out on this VERY vague attempt...and even better, upload the track in cdq (if available)? I know I have it on a mix around here somewhere, but I also remember it wasn't quite cdq either :( Thanks in advance!

Lunatic

Re: Can't Remember Which Track This Is That Knoc-Turn'al Is On......
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »
It's by someone else.....features Knoc-Turn'al....has a girl on the hook. I can't remember the whole hook, but this is what I remember:

Anyone able to help me out on this VERY vague attempt...and even better, upload the track in cdq (if available)? I know I have it on a mix around here somewhere, but I also remember it wasn't quite cdq either :( Thanks in advance!

im da one 2 ask wen it comes 2 knoc...no matter how vague ;) ;)

it is: N.U.N.E. feat. knoc-turn'al & caz - hard in the paint

workin on uploadin it now, not 2 sure if the quality is CDQ, ain't heard it in yrs...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 09:56:46 PM »

workin on uploadin it now, not 2 sure if the quality is CDQ, ain't heard it in yrs...
You're the fuckin man for that one!

I was actually reading through your replies about Knoc on those unreleased Warren G cuts & that made me remember this one for some reason lol. Good lookin out bro!

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 09:59:13 PM »

You're the fuckin man for that one!

I was actually reading through your replies about Knoc on those unreleased Warren G cuts & that made me remember this one for some reason lol. Good lookin out bro!

lmao thank you...lol glad that i could help and anytime