Author Topic: CYSSERO FINALY ADDRESS'S THE GAME/BWS SITUATION  (Read 425 times)

Kameroti

CYSSERO FINALY ADDRESS'S THE GAME/BWS SITUATION
« on: June 20, 2007, 09:59:32 AM »
NEW SONG ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE CALLED NOBODYS FOOL!

http://www.myspace.com/cysserothevirus

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Re: CYSSERO FINALY ADDRESS'S THE GAME/BWS SITUATION
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 12:06:45 PM »
game did push him to the curve

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
cyss need's to move on game dunno what the fuck he's doing anyway's blackwallstreet is'nt even a factor.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
According to the BWS staff...they offered Cyss a contract, but Shorty-O won't let him out of his contract unless he gets a mill for him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Kameroti

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »
actully the truth is game offered cyss a development deal with no advance and told cyss he couldnt have anything out until 2008/2008, basiclly wanting someone to be his flunky... when cyss turned games deal down he went and recruited juice... to us over here juice is a cyssero replacement.. juice is a go getta... "Ey nigga go get my shoes" or "Ey nigga go get my bags".  allot of people dont know but game signed to aftermath for 10gs and him and d mac and jimmy henchman got to split the revenue 3 ways on a 60/40 split minus the recoupment (allot of yall wouldnt understand) so he dont know whata  good deal looks like.

messi19

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
shut the fuck up. this track is maad old faggot ass nigga.
he even said he still blackwallin like in April when him n Juce
came in the BWS forum. N i heard that track like moonths before that.
U probably Shorty-O tryna start some shit up like usual.

Kameroti

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 03:48:53 PM »
^^^ im sorry i couldnt understand you, you know with all that dick in your mouth can you please repeat yaself?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
actully the truth is game offered cyss a development deal with no advance and told cyss he couldnt have anything out until 2008/2008, basiclly wanting someone to be his flunky... when cyss turned games deal down he went and recruited juice... to us over here juice is a cyssero replacement.. juice is a go getta... "Ey nigga go get my shoes" or "Ey nigga go get my bags".  allot of people dont know but game signed to aftermath for 10gs and him and d mac and jimmy henchman got to split the revenue 3 ways on a 60/40 split minus the recoupment (allot of yall wouldnt understand) so he dont know whata  good deal looks like.

It amazes me how much you guys hate on Game then still turn around and say "Cyss is BWS for life". Make up your fuckin minds. John Kerry ass niggas.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
I heard samples of this song a while ago, Cyss was on TRBWS chat saying he still fucked with BWS,  when protege of the game was coming out he talked about how he'd always be blackwall and shit. Dude changes his mind too much, must take after his old boss

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
is he with bws or against? or signed? someone clear it up so i dont have to read garbage dickriding

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 10:39:24 PM »
according to focus:
Cyss is NOT fucking with Game no more, Fase is gonna host and oversee the quality of his next project. Check my myspace for the proper No DJ Download of this track www.myspace.com/focusbeatz