Author Topic: Yet another reason why NY >>>> Cali  (Read 1133 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Yet another reason why NY >>>> Cali
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 04:00:04 PM »
Yeah well... we may crush stupid racers' cars here in Cali and all that...

But last time I was in NY, my best friend (no homo) got me a 50 sack... man, that shit was what we pay a dime for here in Cali...

NY is cool, but the weed game there is wackalicious...

You just went to the wrong place probably ( NY got the piff game on lock ), but based on what I've heard, I'd love to get my hands on some of that Cali bud 8)

You may have a point... although we went to 2 differnt dudes and still got skimpy sacks... might be because it'd be kinda hard to grow it up in NY...

You're correct man, this Cali green is fucking fire.

I have a medical marijuna card, so I just go to my cannabis club, and have like 35 different strains to choose from. Ranging from $45 an eighth for some good shit up to $80 an eighth for that superbomb, one hitter quitter shit.

LOL heck even the stress weed is good out here in Cali... whenever my fam from Jersey comes through for holidays, they can't wait to smoke some Cali Chron when they get off the plane.

It is harder to grow, but yes, the bags are probably skimpier. Down in central Jersey, it ain't that bad, but the city ( NYC ) has mostly crap weed and not alot of it either. Like I said, we do have that banging piff/haze though. It's in very high demand obviously, so people charge more. You have to also keep in mind, that damn near everybody out here is a grimey piece of shit now, always looking to get over on the next dude. BTW, you copped a $50, just curious if you knew what the weight was.

Hey, if this Jersey cat ever makes his way to LA, yall gotta put me down with that fire so I can judge for myself 8).

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:10 PM »
Vancouver>>>>>New York

yeeeeaaahhhh

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MFjKqy5-Jw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_MFjKqy5-Jw</a>

lol

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »
Cali>>>>>>>>>>>Vancouver obviously
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »
hahaha nice avatar

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 06:14:51 PM »
come on, yall know Memphis is comeing hard.we got billstreet,blues,,the best bar-b-Q in the world,and the southern hospitality is off the chain....and the bitches!!mayne! 8)

tell me more hempy
:grumpy:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 06:19:07 PM »

But last time I was in NY, my best friend (no homo) got me a 50 sack... man, that shit was what we pay a dime for here in Cali...

You just went to the wrong place probably ( NY got the piff game on lock ), but based on what I've heard, I'd love to get my hands on some of that Cali bud 8)

You may have a point... although we went to 2 differnt dudes and still got skimpy sacks... might be because it'd be kinda hard to grow it up in NY...

I have a medical marijuna card, so I just go to my cannabis club, and have like 35 different strains to choose from. Ranging from $45 an eighth for some good shit up to $80 an eighth for that superbomb, one hitter quitter shit.

LOL heck even the stress weed is good out here in Cali... whenever my fam from Jersey comes through for holidays, they can't wait to smoke some Cali Chron when they get off the plane.
hownu get a medical card for marijauna. 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

It is harder to grow, but yes, the bags are probably skimpier. Down in central Jersey, it ain't that bad, but the city ( NYC ) has mostly crap weed and not alot of it either. Like I said, we do have that banging piff/haze though. It's in very high demand obviously, so people charge more. You have to also keep in mind, that damn near everybody out here is a grimey piece of shit now, always looking to get over on the next dude. BTW, you copped a $50, just curious if you knew what the weight was.

Hey, if this Jersey cat ever makes his way to LA, yall gotta put me down with that fire so I can judge for myself 8).

Honestly, it looked, smelled, and tasted like what we call "Mexican Brick Weed" out here (aka stress).

It looked like a fat dime bag, and a "standard" dime bag out here in cali is 3 to 3.5 grams.

When I was on the East a few years ago, the best weed I got was from Philly. And this was family hooking me up too; these were like fucking old school trey bags, for $10 a piece! However the weed was good though, the closest to Cali grade I got while I was back east.

Don't get me wrong now, I got love for Pennsylvania, Jersey, and New York but it was that experiance in particular that made me appreciate my California for even more than I already did.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:33:24 PM by StevenQBosell »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 11:30:53 PM »

Honestly, it looked, smelled, and tasted like what we call "Mexican Brick Weed" out here (aka stress).

It looked like a fat dime bag, and a "standard" dime bag out here in cali is 3 to 3.5 grams.

When I was on the East a few years ago, the best weed I got was from Philly. And this was family hooking me up too; these were like fucking old school trey bags, for $10 a piece!

It was that experiance in particular that made me appreciate my California for even more than I already did.

:o :o :o :o

StevenQBosell

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 11:37:29 PM »
^^
Thats what Im talking about bro!

I guess we're kinda spoiled out here in Cali, but a $20 of stress is like 6 to 7 grams! Back in the day when i used to still get stress, a dub sack was atleast 4 or 5 fat ass blunts, no joke.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 11:43:35 PM »
^^
Thats what Im talking about bro!

I guess we're kinda spoiled out here in Cali, but a $20 of stress is like 6 to 7 grams! Back in the day when i used to still get stress, a dub sack was atleast 4 or 5 fat ass blunts, no joke.

You can get one decent blunt from a dime here in Minneapolis, but the only place you can find dimes nowadays is in the hood where the shit is grown in the alleys. Nothing but brown ass weed with tons of seeds.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 01:39:05 AM »

When I was on the East a few years ago, the best weed I got was from Philly. And this was family hooking me up too; these were like fucking old school trey bags, for $10 a piece! However the weed was good though, the closest to Cali grade I got while I was back east.

Don't get me wrong now, I got love for Pennsylvania, Jersey, and New York but it was that experiance in particular that made me appreciate my California for even more than I already did.
My homeboy used to hook up dimes that weighed 5 grams..and another homie sold half ounces for $30 good stress it was, but now I cant smoke stress without gettin a headache or stomachache.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2007, 04:31:55 AM »

Whats wrong with your health that they would give you a medical card for mari jauna...if i my ask. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2007, 07:08:16 AM »
You know what niggas.

CT > NY > Cali > Florida > Entire estates of Canada > The Ivory Coast > Finland > The Sudan > Iraq(right now) > Old Orchard > Vegas > Memphis > Soviet Russia

Which equals: Eastcoast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All Else

8)
ROFL.
CA>NY>City of Gods>Paris, Texas>CT

Not even.

Not even niggas.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2007, 07:53:43 AM »
You know what niggas.

CT > NY > Cali > Florida > Entire estates of Canada > The Ivory Coast > Finland > The Sudan > Iraq(right now) > Old Orchard > Vegas > Memphis > Soviet Russia

8)
ROFL.

Not even.

Not even niggas.
CA>NY>Mississippi>Wyomig>Virgnia during school shooting>CT

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »
You know what niggas.

8)
ROFL.

Not even.

Not even niggas.
CA>NY>Mississippi>Wyomig>Virgnia during school shooting>CT

Not even!

CT>NY>Mississippi>Wyomig>Virgnia during school shooting>CA