Author Topic: Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay [video]  (Read 703 times)

Paul

Re: Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay [video]
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oA9A1E3FU3o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oA9A1E3FU3o</a>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RItv4-zqMTo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RItv4-zqMTo</a>

haha, a bay bay is probably better thn tht first one

How could you hate on an Alaskan rapper by the name of Black Jesus?

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »
this song is so wack that it can take the number 1 wackest song ever and give it a run for his money
It's  still not as painful to the ears like the 2 worst songs ever, Paul Wall-Girl & Young Dro-Shoulder Lean.  Annoying as shoulder lean, yes but still not worse.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 04:33:07 AM »
this song is so wack that it can take the number 1 wackest song ever and give it a run for his money
It's  still not as painful to the ears like the 2 worst songs ever, Paul Wall-Girl & Young Dro-Shoulder Lean.  Annoying as shoulder lean, yes but still not worse.

Girl and Shoulder Lean - worst songs ever? lol

kemizt

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

Yep!  Worst as in most painful to the ears.  That includes non rap songs too. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 07:39:07 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

Tha Crip

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »
LOL that Black Jesus video is pretty funny....ive seen that video before when BET Uncut use to be on, i dont mind that song, nowhere near bein good but the song is a classic compared to Ay Bay Bay lol, that song is just a disgrace to rap ...period
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »
I swear to god if my brother plays that shit around him I'm gonna slap the fuck outta him. He be listening to radio music all the time.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:39 PM »

¨
 ::)

kemizt

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2007, 09:44:49 PM »

¨

What's with the  ::) you idiot?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2007, 10:44:39 PM »

¨

What's with the  ::) you idiot?

What's with the name calling? U mad doggie?
To answer your great question - u can't possibly say Girl and Shoulder Lean is the worst songs in the whole history in music ?  ::)

kemizt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »
LOL that Black Jesus video is pretty funny....ive seen that video before when BET Uncut use to be on, i dont mind that song, nowhere near bein good but the song is a classic compared to Ay Bay Bay lol, that song is just a disgrace to rap ...period

Is it still possible for anything to disgrace rap? Look at what it has turned into. I don't think it can be disgraced any more than it already has been.

The_Offence

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
i another lame ass track with another borderline homo dance.....god what the fuck happened to rap music