Author Topic: Papoose feat. Snoop Dogg - Bang It Out (produced by Scott Storch, 1st single)  (Read 860 times)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Props man, this song is DOPE
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice song  8) Good beat and a nice flow from Pap. better the Drop It imo

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
This track is aight..has a westcoast feel to it..Snoop sounds better than pap on it..has the potential to grow on me but probably wont.

Raphael

wack

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This songs average but quite catchy, its not gona get him any sales tho and his album will be pushed back, does it even have a release date yet?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I think August now.

I'm hearing better from his mixtapes, than these so called 'singles'. And I didn't expect this from him.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think August now.

I'm hearing better from his mixtapes, than these so called 'singles'. And I didn't expect this from him.

Yea pap doesnt seem to be able to make cross over tunes cos isnt this like the 3rd time hes released his supposed first single? Cos there was that Busta track, Then the other busta track prod. by dre and now this, i think ???

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props gonna listen to it later.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
It's okay. The lyrics and the melody of the chorus remind me an awful lot of Game's "Bang," from "Doctor's Advocate." "You got them funny ass colours on, take 'em off," and all that...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song is dope

And Papoose finaly has what was missing in his songs DIRECTION!!!!

dosnet soudn like  hes just spitting rhyme after rhymes that used to lose me.

This is a song.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
his voice is not commercial enough..... i dont think it will catch on

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
fuck all these bullshit eminem threads that have been happening, snoop is an OG who is the truth, nigga is like 15 years deep in his career and still killing it like its nuttin.....papoose is sick no doubt but snoop outshines nigga easily on this.....beat is nice, nuttin amazing but it does have a westcoast sound to it and like quietruth said, sounds like something game would fit on very good...but snoop kills this....reminds me of the way he was spittin back in 1999 and the way hittman used to spit....snoop still to has the most unique flow and vioce within hiphop...

nice joint by the way, i like the hook and snoops verse....papoose sounds kinda out of place but like someone said, this is a song and that is what is expected from first singles....and pretty much most joints form people who want to make a real name for themselves....papoose just needs to learn how to spit crazy and still make a banger....once he gets it all in the same space it would be great.....that what the greats like snoop and co have done...

papoose is new and has a long way to go but noone can deny nigga got crazy talent...

nice joint but its something more suited to snoop or game than pap

pz

Blu Lacez

^^^
The Track is Not bad!!
I i like it alot

Papoose never heard alot of stuff from him1
but is sounds  real dope on this track!1

Scot storch did a good beat!!
I don't know, perhaps it's just me, but anybody notice how sharper Snoopy's verse is??
it seems that Snoopy's verse has alot more effects on them than Papoose's
Anybody else notice that??

Track is still dope though!! 8)

Blu!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm feeling this track. Beat sounds familiar, pretty tight but I doubt this will be the jumpoff single. It comes off more like a really good album cut.

Props.

TRG

songs aiight.. not really gettin my hopes up for the album yet though