Author Topic: Gangbangs!!!  (Read 710 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gangbangs!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »
And now you're on an online message board boasting about it. Do you realise how sad that is?
Whats the problem?you never trip with ya homies about fucking some trick....thats gay on how your talking.or mybe your a virgin.who knows. 8)

Missed the point.
Oh,u get the point. 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:17:33 AM »
Weedhead go back to suckin' NIK's dick.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 12:45:51 AM »
Your done watching teletubees. 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 12:54:59 AM »
Yeah and i'm ready to kill you now.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »
Kill as in murder??? 8)

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 02:02:45 AM »
And now you're on an online message board boasting about it. Do you realise how sad that is?
Whats the problem?you never trip with ya homies about fucking some trick....thats gay on how your talking.or mybe your a virgin.who knows. 8)

Missed the point.
Oh,u get the point. 8)

Well, then don't you think it's kinda pathetic and geeky to be boasting about something like that on an online message board?

And for the record: no, I don't ever "trip with my homies over fucking some trick". That's because I don't fuck "tricks," simply because they're not worth dealing with. That assumption of yours (about me being either gay or a virgin) just perfectly displays how narrow your vision is.

Looking forward to the next ultra-cool thread you start from your dampy basement in front of your LCD screen.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 03:33:32 AM »
 LMFAO!!So u are a virgin,plus a nerd....what real man dont trip with the homies sometimes about hoes...dont reply to me no more with that corny as statement u just made.fuck off fag. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 02:01:16 PM »
LMFAO!!So u are a virgin,plus a nerd....what real man dont trip with the homies sometimes about hoes...dont reply to me no more with that corny as statement u just made.fuck off fag. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Fact is that I do attach value to decent women; tramps are just to be ignored. You can call that corny all you want, but it sure isn't gay and it most definately doesn't mean that I'm a virgin. And I didn't say I don't talk to any of my friends about sex (what the fuck did you think? I'm human after all). I just don't feel the urge to boast about it, unlike the primate you are. I guess that makes you the nerd instead.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
Shut- the- fuck- up..did i not tell your fruity ass not to reply to me anymore. fag in a bottle ass nigga...go holla at ya nerd patner gay,jay. 8)

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »
Why  muthafucka.i dont ask u.and what fucking differents would it make.we are on a internet sit remember.so fuck off gay blade.asking me silly shit.  :grumpy:

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 11:29:07 PM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.

Lmao, weedhead you can't say anything normal back please shut up foo.

8) 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 12:04:15 AM »

Lmao, weedhead you can't say anything normal back please shut up foo.

8) 8)
U again!!look dude i like u, cause u get shited on  by everybody.but u get wright back up,and say some stupid shit...so on that note i have nothing to say,but enjoy your life playa. 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 12:14:15 AM »
That's cuz i don't give a fuck fool. Why should i care bout people on a messageboard (or htey opinions on me)? Give me 1 reason and i think about it.

Until then y'all are nothing but fun to me anyways. And actually the shit i say ain't stupid, ot's smart and simple. Nobody on here brags about all the shit you do, so take it how u want.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »
That's cuz i don't give a fuck fool. Why should i care bout people on a messageboard (or htey opinions on me)? Give me 1 reason and i think about it.

Until then y'all are nothing but fun to me anyways. And actually the shit i say ain't stupid, ot's smart and simple. Nobody on here brags about all the shit you do, so take it how u want.
:raisetheroof: