Author Topic: FINALLY GOT MY MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE!  (Read 581 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: FINALLY GOT MY MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »
county or state card? $95 sounds like a county card.. I never wanted to fuck wit the state one because it goes on your record..

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
county or state card? $95 sounds like a county card.. I never wanted to fuck wit the state one because it goes on your record..

Dunno...Says "As per California Health and Safety Code 11362.5" on it. Does that mean it's a state card?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 05:34:46 PM »
HOLEEEEE SHIT, I can't believe you got away wit that shit, LMAO!!!

But ya'll know the doctor's ain't dumb. They know damn well it ain't for headaces. Lol. That's some funny shit though. Damn. :laugh:

Gotta give it to you for havin' the balls to do that. Did you do all this without a smerk on??

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 07:19:44 PM »
I'd be smoking bud all over the place trying to lure a cop to harass me with that shit in my wallet.

I'm just worried that all the easy access cards are going to undermine the genuine need for some patients and possibilities medically and force a crackdown. That said, i'll be first in line if/when my state gets its shit crackin.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 07:30:23 PM »
Is there an age requirement for the card?

and can vision be used as an excuse?

I think you have to be 18...But I dunno if vision is a good one to go with. The doctors are pro-weed though, and I'm sure they do it mostly for the cheese, but you basically gotta make them understand that the weed is helping you with something, whatever it may be. I heard back pains, insomnia, headaches, arthritis, annorexia are some of the best. You should have a doctor's name that you went to (they don't really check), and tell them other treatments haven't been nearly as effective. Don't just act like some stoner kid wanting to smoke weed...But it's pretty much a for sure thing, so I wouldn't really trip...PeACe
Aight..thanx for the info.

Chief

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
so how does quality/price compare to street gear?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 06:02:58 AM »
gotta get me one when i touch down in august...i wonder if every state has this. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »

But ya'll know the doctor's ain't dumb. They know damn well it ain't for headaces. Lol. That's some funny shit though. Damn. :laugh:

Gotta give it to you for havin' the balls to do that. Did you do all this without a smerk on??

Dude, it's not that big of a deal, everyone gets them around here...I went in with 3 friends. What do you mean the doctor knows? I was convincing, and it really does help my headaches... LOL. You have to sound legit, it can't be obvious bullshit...The doctor was a really cool guy...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
so how does quality/price compare to street gear?

You get to walk in and select any weed you want...They hook you up too. The quality AND the prices are better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »
gotta get me one when i touch down in august...i wonder if every state has this. 8)

No...Mainly in Cali.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »

No...Mainly in Cali.

Quite a few states have it actually... Nevada, Oregon, and now New Mexico.

It's WAY better than the local dopeman, all my ex dopemen are mad now, I never call them

I got my licence in April, and man it's the shit... some places you go to you get free gifts (usually 2 free grams) WITH A PURCHASE OF AN EIGHTH.  8)

Also, you're allowed 8 oz's everytime you go to the club. Anything over 8 and you're looking at a criminal prosecution; license or not.

If you live in Cali, and smoke weed, you need to get legal and get a license.

I really got the idea when I heard Snoop a while ago got in trouble, and was in court, and the reporter says "Snoop will still be allowed to smoke medical MJ for his migranes"

I was like "Damn, he got in court, but they couldn't touch his mj prescription... fucking awesome!"

The cannabis club I go to has over 35 different strainms ranging from $48 an eighth, to $75 - 80 and eighth for some superbomb one hitter quitter stuff.

Getting the weed license has made my life a lot easier

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 03:04:27 PM »
^^Damn...That club is pretty expensive though. What are some strains ya'll recommend?

OG Heruana
OG Kush
707 Headband
Trainwreck
Afghani Kush
LA Confidential

those are the ones I've been fuckin with so far...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »
I cant fucking wait!!!! 8)but i respect the gunjah thow. 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »

man you sound like a square.. you don't need balls to make an appointment.. the most they can do is reject you.. which they wouldn't.. them doctors smoke more than all of us.

and I dunno if that's a state card, you'll know it's a state card if you come to the bay and try it out.. I never renewed my county card cuzz I stopped selling weed.. I'ma renew it though.. it's the best feeling sittin there with an ounce and watchin the smirk on a cop's face go away when you flash him the card..

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »
I know of all people, huh? ::)