Author Topic: FINALLY GOT MY MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE!  (Read 562 times)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: FINALLY GOT MY MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE!
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 07:45:20 PM »
Is it legal in Arizona?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 04:51:14 AM »
gotta get me one when i touch down in august...i wonder if every state has this. 8)
i would imagine that colorado has some cannabis clubs as well, it´s legal to possess quite large amounts there... also in some parts of west hollywood, weed possession is legal. In most of cali weed possession is illegal unless you have prescription, and smoking in public is prohibited everywhere. In barcelona ppl roll joints in bars and in the street, smoke in even the most public areas. it´s pretty sweet, too bad i only smoke like once or twice a month though
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 04:58:00 AM »
This is too dope. In Denmark the laws are getting more strict, even though more and more people smoke weed. Our price and quality is good too.

If i get caught with just a little on me, it goes on my sheet cause of the new laws. If u get caught in USA, does it go on your sheet then?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 06:58:23 AM »
This is too dope. In Denmark the laws are getting more strict, even though more and more people smoke weed. Our price and quality is good too.

If i get caught with just a little on me, it goes on my sheet cause of the new laws. If u get caught in USA, does it go on your sheet then?

Here's how it is in California:

If you have no meidcal mj license, you can be caught with up to a half ounce, and it's just a misdemeanor possession charge ($100 fine)

Anything over a half ounce, and they will charge you with "possession with intent to sell" even if they dont see baggies, scales, etc.

STONED KITTY

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 05:22:30 PM »
^^Damn...That club is pretty expensive though. What are some strains ya'll recommend?

OG Heruana
OG Kush
707 Headband
Trainwreck
Afghani Kush
LA Confidential

those are the ones I've been fuckin with so far...

whats LA Confidential and Trainwreck like?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
Both amazing strains...Trainwreck is one of the stronger Sativas out there, and LA Confidential (very strong indica) actually won the Cannabis Cup a couple years back. You got your medical rec?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2007, 01:31:02 AM »
They got a medical license in an Entourage episode a while back. Seems like it's just as easy to get one in real life as it was in the show.

I don't even smoke weed unless someone else is passing the blunt/bong/whatever, but you know I'd get my license if I lived in Cali. Shit, I got neck pains all the time 'cause of sitting down in front of the computer so much (I study programming and multimedia and whatnot), I wouldn't have to even make up any symptoms.

So Much Style

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2007, 09:54:25 AM »
my homie got one 2 weeks after moving out to CALI...its great, he always walks in and comes out with all kinds of amazing lookin shit. Problem is they charge alot ($50-95 an 8th) but it is killer if you buy the upscale and they sometimes include weed popcorn or other baked goodies or hash...
So much style back at it again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2007, 10:01:07 AM »
^^You guys need to find out about the hot spots...I know about this spot that sells $45 eigths of the bombest kush, and their shit can be as low as $30 an eigth. $95 an eigth sounds outrageous, I dunno ANY clubs that do that usually. Most clubs cap out at $60 or $65 an eigth for their top-of-the-shelf shit...But THEE club is HCR out in Tarzana, I STAY amazed at the strains that come in that co-op. If you're going anywhere else, it's not the true experience...PeACe

Efrain

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
Yeah, the clubs aren't all their made out to be. For high quality you'll pay almost double street prices. I've got two friends out in the Bay area who have the cards but they've told me stories of clubs charging 80 for an eighth. If you aren't a social person and don't know anyone than I guess that's all you can do but no bud is ever worth 80 for a fuckin eighth... that's ridiculous.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
Someone gimme the break down on the whole cannibus club shit. What exactly is it and I want one in my area.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2007, 05:56:01 PM »
They don't have clubs in your area, homie. The breakdown is it's a store where you can buy different strains of weed, hash, kief edibles, concetrates, etc.. Simple as that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »
Yeah, the clubs aren't all their made out to be. For high quality you'll pay almost double street prices. I've got two friends out in the Bay area who have the cards but they've told me stories of clubs charging 80 for an eighth. If you aren't a social person and don't know anyone than I guess that's all you can do but no bud is ever worth 80 for a fuckin eighth... that's ridiculous.

Wrong. Your friends went into some bunk clubs if they saw shit for $80 an eigth. Especially in the bay. The co-ops are supposed to be non-profit, so you're overpaying if you get TOP-OF-THE-LINE strains for over $45-$65 an eigth. And there are strains that go for as low as $10 an eigth at some clubs... It's rare to find the same top-notch quality on the streets on a consistant basis for affordable prices. That is if you know of the illest co-ops in your area. And when has a dealer ever presented you with 20-30 different strains to pick from? I agree, there are some shitty ass clubs, but my regulars shit on ANY street dealer I've ever fucked with, and I've personally known vendors and growers...PeACe

Throwback

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2007, 02:56:21 AM »
i wish we had those in amsterdam

Blesswitskill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
In New Mex ...they dont have clubs u gotta grown ur own and they bust u for it wit a license. its fukn b.s