Author Topic: Are Lebanese the most useless people ever  (Read 819 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Are Lebanese the most useless people ever
« on: June 24, 2007, 01:29:19 PM »
lebanese are the most useless people ever

when israel bombed half the country, the prime minister was on tv, crying like a bitch,  beggin israel to stop, while keepin his troops in their barracks.

when some tin bit mom n pops militant group starts wilin out, these fags start talkin tough, and launch these operations to make themselves feel better.

not to mention lebanese always had a superiority complex, elitist bitches. im glad your country is disintegrating.

plus their all abusive insecure jealous pricks

:D @ tech providing consolation dick to manipulated lebanese whores

lets discuss
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Are Lebanese the most useless people ever
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 01:29:51 PM »
plus massari is lebanese  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »
Hezbollah (Lebanese Shi'ites) keeps it real.... the rest of the country is sucking a lot of western dick.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
well the prime minister is a bitch ,but he's not different than the rest of leaders in our region, and about crying http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/10/asia/AS_GEN_Afghan_Karzai.php.
i assume by the militants u mean hezbollah , also i don't think they did any real damage to isreal they didn't do bad with the resources they got.
about the superiority complex ,u can say that some of them do ,but a lot of them are cool and religion doesn't make a difference.
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 02:34:17 AM »
well the prime minister is a bitch ,but he's not different than the rest of leaders in our region, and about crying http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/10/asia/AS_GEN_Afghan_Karzai.php.
i assume by the militants u mean hezbollah , also i don't think they did any real damage to isreal they didn't do bad with the resources they got.
about the superiority complex ,u can say that some of them do ,but a lot of them are cool and religion doesn't make a difference.

Nah... he's referring to Fatah al-Islam... whose actions are supported by factions within the Lebanese government, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the U.S. ... not that this should come as news to anybody, but world politics is all just a fucking game nowadays.

As far as Karzai goes... he's just a bitch sucking America's dick.... the CIA is making bank off the opium there... production has skyrocketed since the Taliban were gone (and Americans came in), I have relatives over there who see first hand that foreigners (Americans) are the ones conducting the trade, they keep making it seem like they wanna destroy the crop, and then Karzai turns around saying "pesticides are dangerous so we can't use that and have to find another measure", and all the chumps in the government and with any connections to it (including Karzai's brother who recently got busted) are making bank off this shit... not that it's a bad thing... those farmers growing this shit are only getting chump change for what it's really worth, but for them that's food on the table... so they gotta get theirs...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:39:42 AM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:55 AM »
How can you single out a whole race as 'useless' just cus they dont wanna go blow themselves up in Israel? Fuck Hezbollah. What do they do? Every now and then they launch a couple of rockets and keep the beef running with Israel. Thats no victory stategy, thats pointless. I can understand the Lebanese getting fed-up with Hezbollah, because of their actions, Lebannon got leveled. Fuck Hezbollah, its good they got taken off, using Palestinian refugees as cover, thats bitch tactics. All Hezbollah and Hamas do is engage in this tit-for-tat killing with Israel. Fuck that, whats a couple of shitty little rockets going to do? How you gonna win a war like that? Fuck em all,  Hamas and Fatah gotta quit throwing rocks and instead make money, administer their government, get health care/proper secular education for their people and then engage in negotions with Israel about setting territorial boarders. Israel would be a dope trading partner for Lebannon. If given the chance people would rather trade, make money, buy nice clothes and fuck nice women, rather than kill each other.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:51:17 AM by The Overfiend »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »
Fuck Hezbollah. What do they do? Every now and then they launch a couple of rockets and keep the beef running with Israel. Thats no victory stategy, thats pointless. You can understand the Lebanese getting fed-up with Hezbollah, because of their actions, Lebannon got leveled. Fuck Hezbollah, its good they got taken off.  All Hezbollah and Hamas do is engage in this tit-for-tat killing with Israel. Fuck that, whats a couple of shitty little rockets going to do? How you gonna win a war like that? Fuck em all. Hamas and Fatah gotta quit throwing rocks, make money, administer their government, get health care/proper secular education for their people, and then engage in negotions with Israel about setting territorial boarders. Israel would be a dope trading partner.

You clearly don't know shit

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 03:02:51 AM »
Fuck Hezbollah. What do they do? Every now and then they launch a couple of rockets and keep the beef running with Israel. Thats no victory stategy, thats pointless. You can understand the Lebanese getting fed-up with Hezbollah, because of their actions, Lebannon got leveled. Fuck Hezbollah, its good they got taken off.  All Hezbollah and Hamas do is engage in this tit-for-tat killing with Israel. Fuck that, whats a couple of shitty little rockets going to do? How you gonna win a war like that? Fuck em all. Hamas and Fatah gotta quit throwing rocks, make money, administer their government, get health care/proper secular education for their people, and then engage in negotions with Israel about setting territorial boarders. Israel would be a dope trading partner.

I clearly dont know shit? Son, Ive travelled round the World, I got a major in Political Science. Ive been to several Muslim countries, Indonesia and Malaysia. You, Son, clearly dont know shit, about Lebannon or the reality of the World. You wanna go on supporting the bitch tactics of Hezbollah and Hamas thinking they can crush Israel with a couple of shitty rockets good luck.  People like you  are addicted to beef. You see anything that is against Israel as good, you are brainwashed by hate and people like you are part of the reason the shit with Israel never ends.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 05:26:23 AM »
If your talking about Lebenon, you must first mention, that inside Lebanon their is a small militia group, Hezbollah, that was able to accomplish the impossible, as they were victorious in resisting Israel's penetration into the region last year.  This is a mountainous feat, considering Israel has the 4th strongest military in the whole world, and is the only nuclear power in the whole Middle East.  While Hezbollah, on the other hand, is merely a militia operating inside of a very small country.

Now, as far as the rest of Lebanon, and it's government, they are merely a client state of the West, like many Arab countries.  However, what makes them somewhat unique is that they have a large Christian population.  That community, unfortunately has endured great hardship.  Because they have been used as agents of Christian governments who want access in the region, and therefore this has often times throughout their history caused a backlash against them.

Also, one more thing about Lebanese Christians, if nothing else you have to love them for producing the poetry of Khalil Gibran.  Who is my third favorite writer behind 2pac and Jalladin Rumi.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:29:26 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »

I clearly dont know shit? Son, Ive travelled round the World, I got a major in Political Science. Ive been to several Muslim countries, Indonesia and Malaysia. You, Son, clearly dont know shit, about Lebannon or the reality of the World. You wanna go on supporting the bitch tactics of Hezbollah and Hamas thinking they can crush Israel with a couple of shitty rockets good luck.  People like you  are addicted to beef. You see anything that is against Israel as good, you are brainwashed by hate and people like you are part of the reason the shit with Israel never ends.

LOL @ this chump thinking he's the next Henry Kissinger cuz he majored in Poli Sci and traveled to a couple countries... stop pulling shit out of your ass... I don't see Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Jordan as good... the shit with Israel never ends because of people like you... because people think that certain groups should just bend over and take the dick from Israel already instead of looking at what's just.

LOL @ you again for thinking that Hezbollah was "trying to crush Israel"... once again, you have proven yourself to not know shit. Look at what happened in Israel after the war... you think they felt their efforts to have been a success just because they were able to kill more civilians or fuck up vital infrastructure... their leadership knew they got fucked up... not because Hezbollah came out a clear winner, but just because the mighty Israeli force didn't.... which is why you witnessed the dissatisfaction in Israel with their leaders.. now go and read your Poli Sci books to learn about how a bill gets passed in Congress or some shit, dumbass.

edit: by the way... look at why Hezbollah came up to begin with.... Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982... and the group responsible for holding them back and eventually resulting in their withdrawal was Hezbollah... the end of Hezbollah would mean territory taken from Lebanon.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 01:02:59 PM by J @ M @ L »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 02:41:21 PM »
Isn't this whole episode a classic example of smoke and mirrors? the official line is that Israel somehow got defeated by Hezbollah, driven back by a bunch of organised guerilla fighters armed with basic weaponry, using their superior fighting skill to surprise and intimidate the advancing israelis. While I don't contend the point that hezbollah are quite a formidable opponent, particularly when confronted by a group of soldiers who are mostly conscripts, I do feel like Israel has been deliberately set up as the fall guy on this occasion, to firstly present the argument that Mossad must also be useless and thus can not be responsible for waves of car bombings, but also and more importantly to give the impression that the arabs triumphed. The objective of the IDF was never to conquer Lebanon per sa, it's much more subtle than that, if you remember the news was reported that Israel wished to establish a buffer zone just over the Lebanon border. The official justification for this, was so that they could then drive hezbollah back and thus stop or at least dramatically reduce the number of incidents where rockets were being fired into Israel. However it is also true, that the buffer zone gives the Israelis direct access to the Litani River, it has been reported, although admittedly I have not done enough thorough research into this, that Israel's rivers are running dry and so they need the Litani River's water supply quite urgently. Well correct me if i am wrong but that buffer zone has indeed been established, if that is the case, then you are all being played for fools by continuing with this notion that Israel were defeated.

Also by the way regarding the Lebanese prime minister, I just really don't trust him, his display of emotion seemed so contrived.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:16:36 PM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 04:04:22 PM »
However it is also true, that the buffer zone gives the Israelis direct access to the Litani River

Bingo. Israeli leaders in the past have explicitly admitted to wanting a portion of the land in Lebanon's south... I don't have the quotes/sources at hand right now, but if I'll post them once I come across them... I think you're being mistaken... nobody really thinks that Israel was "defeated"... there was no winner or loser... Israel wanted to Hezbollah (see what they got, their strategy, etc), destroy their infrastructure, try to clean some of the land in the south of people (the usual Israeli tactic before taking land)... and Hezbollah didn't win, but showed that Israel isn't invincible as the previous notion was... Nasrallah is on top of his shit that's for sure

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »

Hey you know what, regarding your last comment if you look at the way it has been dressed up, the prime minister of israel is in hot water, there have been inquiries launched as to why things went wrong, the over riding message is we failed. This has been portrayed not just on american television but also here on english television, the question being asked is why did Israel fail, but it's a damn lie, they did not fail at all. I disagree with that though JML, Israel wanted to maintain it's role as the innocent party who were simply defending themselves, Israel won, they have the buffer zone, they have massively weakened Lebanon and I agree with you on that score, that was part of the objective but if you honestly think that Israel could not take all of Lebanon if it wanted to, then you are very much mistaken. However this was not undertaken because Israel does not want to be seen as the aggressor and a full scale invasion would have lifted the veil which they hide behind. By the way what you were referring to was the greater Israel vision of David Ben Gurion
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:25:24 PM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »

Hey you know what, regarding your last comment if you look at the way it has been dressed up, the prime minister of israel is in hot water, there have been inquiries launched as to why things went wrong, the over riding message is we failed. This has been portrayed not just on american television but also here on english television, the question being asked is why did Israel fail, but it's a damn lie, they did not fail at all. I disagree with that though JML, Israel wanted to maintain it's role as the innocent party who were simply defending themselves, Israel won, they have the buffer zone, they have massively weakened Lebanon and I agree with you on that score, that was part of the objective but if you honestly think that Israel could not take all of Lebanon if it wanted to, then you are very much mistaken. However this was not undertaken because Israel does not want to be seen as the aggressor and a full scale invasion would have lifted the veil which they hide behind. By the way what you were referring to was the greater Israel vision of David Ben Gurion

Israel has the capabilities to just take the whole fucking place over... you're right... but that would be a little out of line even for Israel... you're also right about them trying to look like they were defending themselves, but isn't that always the case? They're also defending themselves from little boys throwing rocks by blowing up the boys' villages... massively weakened Lebanon? The Lebanese Army ain't shit to begin with... they wanted to engage in a scuffle with Hezbollah to see what they got... they don't give a fuck about the rest of Lebanon, the Lebanese government, the Lebanese army, etc... they just want a piece of the land in the south and the only thing stopping them is Hezbollah... which is ironically in Israel's eyes is also the only thing that will give them an excuse to go in there...  Israel is already planning to attack Lebanon within the next few years... they've been requesting U.S. "permission" since the last war ended...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 04:46:07 PM »
Oh for definite the Lebanese army has been described as a poorly paid and trained rag tag band and if anything, hezbollah are a much more effective fighting unit. What I was talking about however was the fact the bombardments have massively weakened Lebanon's infrastructure, don't overlook the fact that Lebanon was a very prosperous nation and is in itself very westernised. However it's obvious once again that another reason for the massive attack on Lebanon was to stir up genuine hatred and thus create a genuine enemy. Regarding what you said about Lebanon being primed for an american attack, there might be some truth in that but why would it be necessary when the prime minister is so obviously "western minded"?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:49:46 PM by virtuoso »