Author Topic: Are Lebanese the most useless people ever  (Read 820 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are Lebanese the most useless people ever
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »
Oh for definite the Lebanese army has been described as a poorly paid and trained rag tag band and if anything, hezbollah are a much more effective fighting unit. What I was talking about however was the fact the bombardments have massively weakened Lebanon's infrastructure, don't overlook the fact that Lebanon was a very prosperous nation and is in itself very westernised. However it's obvious once again that another reason for the massive attack on Lebanon was to stir up genuine hatred and thus create a genuine enemy. Regarding what you said about Lebanon being primed for an american attack, there might be some truth in that but why would it be necessary when the prime minister is so obviously "western minded"?

Nah... Israel wants to attack... they're asking the U.S. for the green light... the prime minister was "western minded" last summer as well... this ain't about the Lebanese government, it's about Hezbollah, which the "western mninded" faction of the government also wants to get rid of because of all the support they're gaining
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 09:16:50 PM »
LOL @ this chump thinking he's the next Henry Kissinger cuz he majored in Poli Sci and traveled to a couple countries... stop pulling shit out of your ass... I don't see Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Jordan as good... the shit with Israel never ends because of people like you... because people think that certain groups should just bend over and take the dick from Israel already instead of looking at what's just.

Hell no, I dont believe the Mid-East should just allow Israel have its way, but the tactics used by Hezbollah in 2006 were stupid. The Lebanese infastructure is now fucked, the country has been put back a couple of decades. Its good the Lebanese government is taking them down. How is the Hamas/Hezbollah policy of sending a couple of rockets to Israel a smart move? Is all stupidity and unrealistic because Israel is too powerful to deal with this way. Israel has shown time and time again that it responds to any attack with unproportionate force. Violence is not a realistic option in dealing with Israel. I got a problem with fucks like you who think sending shitty little rockets is going to do anything except provoke a thousand more bombs in your direction. That whole policy disregards the people around who end up having to deal with the war around them, the Lebanese people never asked for Hezbollah to wage a war with Israel, in fact before 2006 Lebannon was turning into an international tourism hot-spot, but of course Hezbollah didnt care because they are broke ass refugees who were not getting paid off the Lebanese economy. Hamas and Fatah would be better off dealing with Israel through diplomatic and international pressure and getting European involvement, plus building the West Bank and Gaza back up with all that aid the West and Israel would release to them if they would quit with the bitch tactics. Either that or keep going  along with these little skirmishes which never accomplish anything except give Israel an excuse to respond. The problem is simple minded fucks think its a major victory everytime an Israeli citizen dies from a terrorist attack, as I said, some people are just addicted to beef, they got their reasons of course (family killed by Israeli shells, etc), but if hate and revenge is your motivation you are a pretty shit military stategist and unfit to govern or weild power rationally.  
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:38:55 PM by The Overfiend »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
One of my homie told me the history of his country. Most of its history, Lebanon has been supported by france and england because the majority of the country was christian. But during the last 2 decades, shit started to change and now muslims are in majority and they can't take the power from these christians, so they align themselves with syria and iran who support them and give them weapons. Now they kill political personnalities like rafik hariri and his sons. But it looks like the governement is fighting them back. I don't know about the rest, in all the middle east people i've been in contact with including the jews, lebanese people are the most chill out cool and relax peeps i've known. Their women are real nice too  :P

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »
LOL @ this chump thinking he's the next Henry Kissinger cuz he majored in Poli Sci and traveled to a couple countries... stop pulling shit out of your ass... I don't see Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Jordan as good... the shit with Israel never ends because of people like you... because people think that certain groups should just bend over and take the dick from Israel already instead of looking at what's just.

Hell no, I dont believe the Mid-East should just allow Israel have its way, but the tactics used by Hezbollah in 2006 were stupid. The Lebanese infastructure is now fucked, the country has been put back a couple of decades. Its good the Lebanese government is taking them down. How is the Hamas/Hezbollah policy of sending a couple of rockets to Israel a smart move? Is all stupidity and unrealistic because Israel is too powerful to deal with this way. Israel has shown time and time again that it responds to any attack with unproportionate force. Violence is not a realistic option in dealing with Israel. I got a problem with fucks like you who think sending shitty little rockets is going to do anything except provoke a thousand more bombs in your direction. That whole policy disregards the people around who end up having to deal with the war around them, the Lebanese people never asked for Hezbollah to wage a war with Israel, in fact before 2006 Lebannon was turning into an international tourism hot-spot, but of course Hezbollah didnt care because they are broke ass refugees who were not getting paid off the Lebanese economy. Hamas and Fatah would be better off dealing with Israel through diplomatic and international pressure and getting European involvement, plus building the West Bank and Gaza back up with all that aid the West and Israel would release to them if they would quit with the bitch tactics. Either that or keep going  along with these little skirmishes which never accomplish anything except give Israel an excuse to respond. The problem is simple minded fucks think its a major victory everytime an Israeli citizen dies from a terrorist attack, as I said, some people are just addicted to beef, they got their reasons of course (family killed by Israeli shells, etc), but if hate and revenge is your motivation you are a pretty shit military stategist and unfit to govern or weild power rationally.   

Lebanon was also an international tourism spot before 1982... and in 2006 Hezbollah retaliated for an Israeli attack... what are they supposed to do? The Lebanese people also didn't ask Hezbollah to fight back after Israel invaded in the 80s, but they realized that Hezbollah saved the country's ass... Hezbollah doesn't fire rockets for no reason... it's always in retaliation to Israeli actions on the Lebanese side of the border.... when Israel flies spy planes over south Lebanon, Hezbollah pretends to be aiming at the plane (since it has no right being there), and uses it as an excuse to launch another missile into Israel.... why don't you ask yourself what business Israel has in Lebanon? What the fuck are they trying to accomplish? As for "the Lebanese people".... why don't you look more into it, and see for yourself that Hezbollah's support skyrocketed after the war. Who said I wanted Israeli civilians to die? Stop pulling shit out of your retarded ass.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
Chaim Weizmann (to British Prime Minister - David Lloyd George) in 1919: "Lebanon is a well watered region . . . and the Litani River is valueless to the territory north of the proposed frontiers . . . . It can be used beneficially in the country much further south”

After the 1967 war, Moshe Dayan (Israeli defense minister): "Israel acheived provisionally satisfying frontiers, with the exception of those with Lebanon."

1978 invasion of south Lebanon was called: Operation Litani... stated objective was to clear out the PLO bases south of the river...

1982: invasion of Lebanon (again to clear out the PLO); PLO evacuated to Tunisia so Israel would stop bombing Beirut.... now you'd think Israel would leave Lebanon right? But no, Israel decided to chill in southern Lebanon (Litani River) until 2000... and eventually left under pressure from Hezbollah (22 years after being ordered to do so by U.N. Security Council Resolution 425)

Last summer we saw that Israel is still determined to seize that river... what better way than to cleanse the land of the people... bomb and level entire villages with the excuse that Hezbollah won't release 2 Israeli soldiers (which were in fact captured on the Lebanese side of the border)... and drop a shit load of leaflets telling the people to leave the area... they don't want the people to get hurt huh? Wrong:
Israeli army Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz: the only solution now was for Israel to invade Lebanon and ethnically cleanse it up to the Litani River including Tyre.
Israel desperately needs the water, he said, if it is to survive another 50 years.

Now go suck a dick.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 02:10:10 AM »

Lebanon was also an international tourism spot before 1982... and in 2006 Hezbollah retaliated for an Israeli attack... what are they supposed to do? The Lebanese people also didn't ask Hezbollah to fight back after Israel invaded in the 80s, but they realized that Hezbollah saved the country's ass... Hezbollah doesn't fire rockets for no reason... it's always in retaliation to Israeli actions on the Lebanese side of the border.... when Israel flies spy planes over south Lebanon, Hezbollah pretends to be aiming at the plane (since it has no right being there), and uses it as an excuse to launch another missile into Israel.... why don't you ask yourself what business Israel has in Lebanon? What the fuck are they trying to accomplish? As for "the Lebanese people".... why don't you look more into it, and see for yourself that Hezbollah's support skyrocketed after the war. Who said I wanted Israeli civilians to die? Stop pulling shit out of your retarded ass.
:D
Israel's business in Lebanon was Hezbollah. Hezbollah has to be taken off, because, how do I say this, they don't care about the welfare of Lebanon, only fighting with Israel. They are from poor families with little stake in Lebanon's economy, what do they care if the IDF destroys the Lebanese economy? The Lebanese Christians have the biggest stake in the  economy, they own most the tourism joints and business in Lebanon and because of this, why would you want some local militia constantly starting shit with the heavily armed neighbour? Fuck that, they been constantly having to rebuild because of Hezbollah. Lebanon should only have 1 army, the one run by its government. The Israelis and the Lebanese are actually sick of war, its just various people who have been addicted to beef for so long they dont want to let go.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 04:18:20 PM »

:D
Israel's business in Lebanon was Hezbollah. Hezbollah has to be taken off, because, how do I say this, they don't care about the welfare of Lebanon, only fighting with Israel. They are from poor families with little stake in Lebanon's economy, what do they care if the IDF destroys the Lebanese economy? The Lebanese Christians have the biggest stake in the  economy, they own most the tourism joints and business in Lebanon and because of this, why would you want some local militia constantly starting shit with the heavily armed neighbour? Fuck that, they been constantly having to rebuild because of Hezbollah. Lebanon should only have 1 army, the one run by its government. The Israelis and the Lebanese are actually sick of war, its just various people who have been addicted to beef for so long they dont want to let go.

Are you really this big of a dumbass? Hezbollah doesn't care about the welfare of Lebanon? They fought for Lebanon! What do they care? They're protecting their people- the Shi'ites in the south who Israel is trying to displace, so they can get access to the river. And no, it's not just Lebanese Christians... the Sunnis have just as big of a "stake in the economy" as you call it.  And you need to get your order of events straight---- Israel invaded in 1982 (NOT BECAUSE OF HEZBOLLAH)... Hezbollah is what pushed them back and eventually led to their withdrawal (for which ALL LEBANESE PEOPLE WERE THANKFUL, hence the gain in support for Hezbollah).... and you obviously don't know jackshit about Lebanese politics... because there are Christian and Sunni leaders who are backing Hezbollah.... Yes, the Israeli and Lebanese people are sick of war... you're right, but the Israeli government isn't, and that's the problem. Not surprised you didn't respond to the other post, dumbfuck.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 08:58:46 PM »
I admit I dont know much about Lebanese politics and you seem to know more about the issue than me.  But what Im trying to say is that Hezbollah acts like an army outside the jurisdiction of the Lebanese state and seems to operate independently of the Lebanese government, this is not really a good thing because Hezbollah isnt tied to the economic interests of Lebannon or the interests that the government has, the government and Lebannon have different priorities for Lebannon, this is what I meant by saying 'Hezbollah dosnt care about Lebannon', that they ultimately give priority to the fight with Israel rather than the economic welfare and safety of Lebannon. Despite their hero status, I dont think Hezbollah are any substitute for the Lebanese government. In 2006, Hezbollah played into the hands of Israel by allowing itself to be provoked by the IDF's incursions into the south of Lebannon, Israel was waiting for Hezbollah to react. The Lebanese government, despite everybody saying that it is hopless, is restrained for a reason.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 09:15:26 PM »
I admit I dont know much about Lebanese politics and you seem to know more about the issue than me.  But what Im trying to say is that Hezbollah acts like an army outside the jurisdiction of the Lebanese state and seems to operate independently of the Lebanese government, this is not really a good thing because Hezbollah isnt tied to the economic interests of Lebannon or the interests that the government has, the government and Lebannon have different priorities for Lebannon, this is what I meant by saying 'Hezbollah dosnt care about Lebannon', that they ultimately give priority to the fight with Israel rather than the economic welfare and safety of Lebannon. Despite their hero status, I dont think Hezbollah are any substitute for the Lebanese government. In 2006, Hezbollah played into the hands of Israel by allowing itself to be provoked by the IDF's incursions into the south of Lebannon, Israel was waiting for Hezbollah to react. The Lebanese government, despite everybody saying that it is hopless, is restrained for a reason.

Yes, you're right... they do have different interests because Hezbollah is acting in the interest of the Lebanese people... they are already a part of the government, and have nothing to gain except dead members. Examine your logic here: they give priority to fighting with Israel rather than the safety of Lebanon.... since Isreal has invaded numerous times in the past (for reasons other than Hezbollah), and Hezbollah is retaliating in defense, aren't they defending Lebanon and thus making the safety of Lebanon a priority? Hezbollah is responsible (not the only factor, but definitely the main one) for Israel's withdrawal in 2000... and I want to emphasize again, that Israel did not invade because of Hezbollah... Hezbollah only became an issue after Israel's invasion. When Hezbollah snatched those 2 soldiers on Lebanese land, they did what any other country would've done. What Israel did in response was immoral, disproportionate, and unnecessary. Factions within the Lebanese government are "restrained" as you say because they want to see Hezbollah demolished because they're fully aware of the support growing for Hezbollah. Israel was planning last year's attack over a year in advance, and is now in the same process.

The main point is this: No Hezbollah = Israel annexes land in the south (up to the Litani River)... if it's not Hezbollah, they'll find (create) another reason (excuse). Hezbollah's purpose of existence is to prevent this from happening... if you don't consider that in the interest of the Lebanese people, then I don't know what else to tell you, since we're obviously then looking at this in completely different ways.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 10:18:19 PM »

Yes, you're right... they do have different interests because Hezbollah is acting in the interest of the Lebanese people... they are already a part of the government, and have nothing to gain except dead members. Examine your logic here: they give priority to fighting with Israel rather than the safety of Lebanon.... since Isreal has invaded numerous times in the past (for reasons other than Hezbollah), and Hezbollah is retaliating in defense, aren't they defending Lebanon and thus making the safety of Lebanon a priority? Hezbollah is responsible (not the only factor, but definitely the main one) for Israel's withdrawal in 2000... and I want to emphasize again, that Israel did not invade because of Hezbollah... Hezbollah only became an issue after Israel's invasion. When Hezbollah snatched those 2 soldiers on Lebanese land, they did what any other country would've done. What Israel did in response was immoral, disproportionate, and unnecessary. Factions within the Lebanese government are "restrained" as you say because they want to see Hezbollah demolished because they're fully aware of the support growing for Hezbollah. Israel was planning last year's attack over a year in advance, and is now in the same process.

The main point is this: No Hezbollah = Israel annexes land in the south (up to the Litani River)... if it's not Hezbollah, they'll find (create) another reason (excuse). Hezbollah's purpose of existence is to prevent this from happening... if you don't consider that in the interest of the Lebanese people, then I don't know what else to tell you, since we're obviously then looking at this in completely different ways.

But the Litani river and the southern boarder is not an issue worth risking the ENTIRE country for. I see that Hezbollah needs to be restrained because  its whole way of dealing with Israel puts the overall country at risk. Of course Israel has an excuse to invade if a terrorist militia provokes them, therefore dont give Israel that excuse. The boarder with Israel should be stationed by Lebanese government troops, despite their shitness, they have more credibility as government troops than a designated terrorist militia if Israel moves into Lebanese territory, stationing UN troops to maintain the boarder with Israel is also better than just throwing it all in with Hezbollah. The only way to deal with Israel is as a friend and not provoke any response that would put Lebannon at risk. This is difficult with a private militia deciding foreign policy with such a poweful neighbour such as Israel. With a private militia that  only has dead members to lose, how is such an organisation going to give priority to other factors such as the overall future security of the country and economic prosperity? Hezbollah would turn Lebanon into a military outpost against Israel, something that will return the country back to it's warzone staus, if it has not already.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 10:35:37 PM »
But the Litani river and the southern boarder is not an issue worth risking the ENTIRE country for.

...but I thought you said...

Hell no, I dont believe the Mid-East should just allow Israel have its way

People were saying "this chunk of land isn't worth risking the entire country for" when Hitler's Germany was annexing land in Europe... and later realized that was a dumb mistake. If Hezbollah isn't there, Israel will just take that shit... the only thing in their way is Hezbollah... and that's why they're so persistent in their bullshit.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 04:58:26 AM »
If Hezbollah isn't there, Israel will just take that shit... the only thing in their way is Hezbollah... and that's why they're so persistent in their bullshit.

I think instead of Hezbollah guarding the boarder, Lebanon needs proper government forces there, because they won't be popping off rounds into Israel. I think it should be for the Lebanese government to decide it's own relations with Israel, not a terrorist organisation that's existence is justified by fighting with Israel. Often Hezbollah's actions are the excuse Israel needs, if Israel had a peaceful boarder with Lebanon, with Lebanese army troops manning the boarder instead of a terrorist militia like Hezbollah, it would be a war between nations if Israel invaded south Lebanon, instead of a war between a terrorist group and a nation. I just think dealing with Israel can't be done through violence, because then it will always be justified in whatever it does. The best way to deal with it is nation to nation and any disputes whether over access to water or whatever should be able to be pursued through diplomatic channels inside of just throwing it all in with the militias and their tactics. 

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 05:26:13 AM »
No, whites are.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 05:47:59 AM »
Overfiend ,you keep mentioning the term "terrorist" as if to question the legitimacy of resistance to Israeli expansionism. Let's examine this term shall we. The capsule definition of "terrorism" is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians to achieve political ends. Now let's look at the numbers. During the second Lebanon war Hezbollah killed approximately 40 Israeli civilians, Israel killed some 1000 civilians. In plain terms, Israel committed 25 times the terror Hezbollah committed. However, it doesn't seem like you object Israel entering negotiations on grounds of being "terrorist". I'm granting that you meant to use the term in the aforementioned sense. It's also possible you meant "terrorist" in its official state propaganda sense implying that whoever digresses from the pro-American interest in the middle east is a "terrorist".
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:00:54 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 06:22:19 AM »

Overfiend ,you keep mentioning the term "terrorist" as if to question the legitimacy of resistance to Israeli expansionism. Let's examine this term shall we. The capsule definition of "terrorism" is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians to achieve political ends. Now let's look at the numbers. During the second Lebanon war Hezbollah killed approximately 40 Israeli civilians, Israel killed some 1000 civilians. In plain terms, Israel committed 25 times the terror Hezbollah committed. However, it doesn't seem like you object Israel entering negotiations on grounds of being "terrorist".

whether 40 or 1000, its still terrorism, everybody is terrorist, Israel, US, most countries, I mean to use the term terrorist in describing Hezbollah to indicate it's standing/image in the eyes of the world. It is classified as a terrorist organisation by the US and because of this it has less credibility as a defensive force as opposed to say, the Lebanese government's army would. Don't get me wrong yall, I find myself shouting shit at the TV and cursing Israel whenever a Palestinian kid gets capped. I am not a supporter of Israel in the traditional sense, but I am critical of viewing any opposition against Israel as legitimate. I knew alot of Israeli people, in my old neighbourhood, I think what we forget is that Israelis are people like anyone else, so I really can't see Hezbollah's actions of sending rockets everynow and then into Israel as a sane way of dealing with politics, they are murderers like everyone else, so they could get taken off for all I care.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:32:16 AM by The Overfiend »