Author Topic: WHO's FEELIN AMY WINEHOUSE?  (Read 661 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: WHO's FEELIN AMY WINEHOUSE?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »
fuck stuff like this!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 10:21:03 AM »
Yall Newbies needs to back up. The homie Been promoting his shit since a long ass time he's actually a Big part of Dubcc and now he comes with sumthin new, y'all should be supporting and take notes other than talking shit, its good to give an honest opinion, but being ignorant is just wack and stupid, on a side note its  a cool track, and I do agree that people been sleeping on Leela James...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 11:02:52 AM »
for real i dont like amy whinehouse a lot but the track is dope  8) keep doing your thang homie  8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »
^ RIGHT ON Y'ALL.. JUST TRYNNA PUT SOMETHIN DIFFERENT OUT TO ATTRACT SOME ATTENTION.. HATE IS EXPECTED.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
yup, nobodies..

new album comin featuring San Quinn, Jacka (Mob Figaz), Rappin 4 Tay, Dubee, Lil Ric + more..

fucks wit it..

do you have a release date ?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »
I wish I did.. by the end of this year.. it's been over 7 years of obstacles.. but we shaked of the suckaz and all the cases.. got a huge studio now ready to do this..

I do however got a release date for "Reggae meets the West Bay", which is august.. all reggae flavored beats mixed with bay raps.. I'ma upload the single soon.. here's the cover:

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 12:48:47 PM »
nice! i'm looking forward to hear that single! i love rap on a reggae tip  8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »
I'ma have it up by this weekend prolly.. I'm actually real proud of this reggae project.. the bay ain't ready 4 it.. the world at that.

here's an actual original track off the album.....

TILL I FALL
http://download.yousendit.com/2529A3530C2632E0

COMING IN 2008.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 01:03:35 PM »
dope track!!! it's gonna be one of my summer jam  8) if the album got a vibe like that it's gonna be off the hook! you should ask nima to put it on the dubcnn page  8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 11:53:47 PM »
RIGHT ON! YEAH I'MA HOLLA @ DUBCNN ABOUT SOMETHIN ELSE IN A MINUTE..

COMING IN 2008.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »
its the easiest thing in the world to criticise someones hustle just because u dont have the talent or heart to do it, especially over the internet where its safe and anonymous.....keep mashing homie, i know how hard it is to push your music, i been doing it for a while now, you gotta have thick skin, theres alot of negative people out there who need to talk shit, it makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives....and amy winehouse will do untill lauryn hill comes back and stops acting crazy.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 09:50:05 AM »
cover looks dope. i wasnt hatin before, just was at work and couldnt listen to the track, it sounds pretty cool. i might check out the reggae album though for sure. props.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 12:51:44 PM »
its the easiest thing in the world to criticise someones hustle just because u dont have the talent or heart to do it, especially over the internet where its safe and anonymous.....keep mashing homie, i know how hard it is to push your music, i been doing it for a while now, you gotta have thick skin, theres alot of negative people out there who need to talk shit, it makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives....and amy winehouse will do untill lauryn hill comes back and stops acting crazy.......

+1 real talk homie

it's hard in the music biz my cousin is an mc and i promote him and i'm part of his road crew so i know whats going on,you gotta keep pushing and pushing even if some jealous ass motherfuckers is trying to pull you down .so keep doing your thing and fuck the haters and y'all should check the other track that he post,TILL I FALL,it's dope as fuck!  8)

Mygla

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 01:56:21 PM »
I'mma be honest (again ;) ), didn't feel the Amy Whinehouse-thing at all... just like I didn't feel the RHCP-remix

BUT

Till I Fall is a good track... beat is nice, hook is dope... I think both rappers' flows are a little "off", but overall it sounds good!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 02:49:01 PM »
I recently saw a photo of her face and that GRILL is Totally Kicked! ;D

I am not saying she is or is not musically talented because I have never heard her music.   ???

Also, Is looking like a Dirty Ho part of her appeal?  ???
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 06:26:06 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!