Author Topic: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!  (Read 1966 times)

Lunatic

T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!
« on: June 24, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »
EDITED, Mp3 FORMAT

y'all know what 2 do...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 05:59:06 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Avalanche

Re: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »
i've heard some of the rip, its definitely been converted from another format to mp3. the quality isnt that great, i'd wait for a vbr group rip.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »
Wassup with the link?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 05:54:50 PM »
cant wait to hear this cd....t.i is one of the few artist around that I can still listen to a full cd of

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 06:36:53 PM »
Def need to wait for a group rip before I take a listen. This original rip was ripped in mp4 format, and then someone reformatted it to mp3. Should have a group rip REALLY quickly tho.  ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »
Def need to wait for a group rip before I take a listen. This original rip was ripped in mp4 format, and then someone reformatted it to mp3. Should have a group rip REALLY quickly tho.  ;)

i'm listening to it...i don't see a problem with it :-\

quality seems fine ???

lol i'd appreciate it if u could d.l this and tell me the difference...nah tryna be smart, i'm actually not best with telling them apart sometimes..this sounds cool to me

anyways T.I. my fav artist, listening now, listening 2 "grouprip" and then buying it 1st day ;D

we gon get the "grouprip" tonight still u think? if so, PLZ hit me up with it dog

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 06:55:58 PM »

quality seems fine ???

lol i'd appreciate it if u could d.l this and tell me the difference...nah tryna be smart, i'm actually not best with telling them apart sometimes..this sounds cool to me

anyways T.I. my fav artist, listening now, listening 2 "grouprip" and then buying it 1st day ;D

we gon get the "grouprip" tonight still u think? if so, PLZ hit me up with it dog
I didn't even want to download this one yet bro because peeps were telling me the quality isn't up to par. Maybe they're just really used to the crystal-clear quality from a real cd, but I decided I'd wait for that group rip anyways just to make sure, so I can't really tell you the difference, personally. But when a group rip does become available, I'll hit u up, and check out the link in my sig if u want it quickly....

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »

quality seems fine ???

I didn't even want to download this one yet bro because peeps were telling me the quality isn't up to par. Maybe they're just really used to the crystal-clear quality from a real cd, but I decided I'd wait for that group rip anyways just to make sure, so I can't really tell you the difference, personally. But when a group rip does become available, I'll hit u up, and check out the link in my sig if u want it quickly....

iight all good homie..yea i fucks with that site...i'm just on track 5, and loving it..finding the quality fine but w.e like i said i check out grouprip as well to see the difference

well albumhunt only put up the grouprip so i don't get tricked and d.l the same 1?

Jome

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 07:00:46 PM »
Take a listen to the already leaked tracks, like Big Shit Poppin, and then listen to the full CD rip version of Big Shit Poppin.. big difference in quality.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 07:01:57 PM »
Take a listen to the already leaked tracks, like Big Shit Poppin, and then listen to the full CD rip version of Big Shit Poppin.. big difference in quality.

lol it'll do for now

gonna do that now though to see...

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
Jome: yea lol it's a bit "louder"

but it seems pretty clear to me (album version that leaked)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 07:06:09 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
^^ It's louder, but you'll also notice that it's much easier to hear details and background effects on the CD Single, and it sounds crisper/clearer.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »
^^ It's louder, but you'll also notice that it's much easier to hear details and background effects on the CD Single, and it sounds crisper/clearer.

true

damn Side 1 (T.I.P.) is FIRE :o :o

bout 2 begin Side 2...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 07:29:18 PM »

quality seems fine ???

iight all good homie..yea i fucks with that site...i'm just on track 5, and loving it..finding the quality fine but w.e like i said i check out grouprip as well to see the difference

well albumhunt only put up the grouprip so i don't get tricked and d.l the same 1?
It depends on how fast a group rip comes. If it doesn't come for a little bit, I'd imagine someone will probably upload the webrip on there as well, but you can just download the most recent one when it's finally uploaded, and you'll know it's the grouprip that way.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 07:29:55 PM »

quality seems fine ???

It depends on how fast a group rip comes. If it doesn't come for a little bit, I'd imagine someone will probably upload the webrip on there as well, but you can just download the most recent one when it's finally uploaded, and you'll know it's the grouprip that way.

true