Author Topic: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!  (Read 1970 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 07:38:55 PM »
Gotta wait for this one to hit stores although I'm tempted as hell...

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 07:42:10 PM »
Gotta wait for this one to hit stores although I'm tempted as hell...

lol the temptation was to much for me...i still be there 1st day
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
albumhunt has now put up the album, but ain't no way of tellin if it's grouprip or not :-\

TRG

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 08:29:45 PM »
cool, hopefully grouprip is out soon

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 12:18:25 AM »
After a 1st listen , album is weak, especially the beats, most of em are listenable but nothing special...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 03:11:18 AM »
After 1 quick listen Im not satisfied, like I hoped I would be. Maybe my expectations were too high, since this is the only big gangsta rapper coming out for the next 2,3 monts.

Theres not one track that I would call it "wack or garbage" but there are a lot of "cool" tracks, nothing outstanding.

The best tracks are by far the Danja ones (who needs Timbaland when you got him) and the Just Blaze one. Those 4 are great.

The biggest dissapointment is the big collabos with Jay, Nelly and Em.

Anyways, gonna give it some time, before I make my final review.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 08:30:58 AM »
After 1 quick listen Im not satisfied, like I hoped I would be. Maybe my expectations were too high, since this is the only big gangsta rapper coming out for the next 2,3 monts.

Theres not one track that I would call it "wack or garbage" but there are a lot of "cool" tracks, nothing outstanding.

The best tracks are by far the Danja ones (who needs Timbaland when you got him) and the Just Blaze one. Those 4 are great.

The biggest dissapointment is the big collabos with Jay, Nelly and Em.

Anyways, gonna give it some time, before I make my final review.

u got the grouprip timbo?

i also didn't find any wack or garbarge tracks...hurt, help is coming, my type, da dopeman are my fav tracks so far

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »
It sounds good to me...

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 10:09:38 AM »
It sounds good to me...

straight fire 8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 10:12:44 AM »
It sounds good to me...

straight fire 8)

Your opinion doesn't count, TI could fart on a track and you'd love it... The album is good but not phenomenal or anything, it has its weak points. I've only listened twice though, so you know, opinion is bound to change.

rik

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
Bout to give it a listen. I really liked "Urban Legend" didn't think "King" was that good though.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:28 AM »
It sounds good to me...

straight fire 8)

Your opinion doesn't count, TI could fart on a track and you'd love it... The album is good but not phenomenal or anything, it has its weak points. I've only listened twice though, so you know, opinion is bound to change.

i'm not sure if your joking or not, but that was a real dumb ass comment if i'm suppose to take that seriously...i appreciate all the work you put in to the site, i love it and all, but that was uncalled for...seems like you been dyin to say that shit to me huh?...that is where your wrong...i'm first to admit when something is wack...i don't know where this shit is coming from...

Want me to explain to you why it's better than his last album? because there where 3 tracks on there that where completely un-listenable (god awful) and those where get it, i'm straight, and stand up guy

there are NO un-listenable tracks on this album...some are so-so like touch down, show it to me, and don't you wanna be high but at least they have there high points unlike the 3 i mentioned from the prev. album...i said straight fire, because if every album comes out today has like only 3-4 avg/so-so songs then hip-hop would be in a MUCH better state than it is in right now

Even his 1st verse on Watch What You Say i'll admit is wack as fuck (really really bad)...then he kills the 2nd verse, and he striaght SPITS on hurt, help is coming, 2nd verse of watch what you say, tell em i said that, da dopeman, raw and so on

you know i'm a fan of knoc as well, and i'll be first to say that return of the hustler album was garbage, besides a few beats and hooks...lyrics where god awful, very few ok verses (none actually real good) on that album, and that includes knoc's work on it
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 10:27:16 AM by Lunatic 63 »

rik

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 12:30:15 PM »
Listened to a couple tracks, wasn't feelin them so I deleted it from my comp.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »

i'm not sure if your joking or not, but that was a real dumb ass comment if i'm suppose to take that seriously...i appreciate all the work you put in to the site, i love it and all, but that was uncalled for...seems like you been dyin to say that shit to me huh?...that is where your wrong...i'm first to admit when something is wack...i don't know where this shit is coming from...

Want me to explain to you why it's better than his last album? because there where 3 tracks on there that where completely un-listenable (god awful) and those where get it, i'm straight, and stand up guy

there are NO un-listenable tracks on this album...some are so-so like touch down, show it to me, and don't you wanna be high but at least they have there high points unlike the 3 i mentioned from the prev. album...i said straight fire, because if every album comes out today has like only 3-4 avg/so-so songs then hip-hop would be in a MUCH better state than it is in right now

Even his 1st verse on Watch What You Say i'll admit is wack as fuck (really really bad)...then he kills the 2nd verse, and he striaght SPITS on hurt, help is coming, 2nd verse of watch what you say, tell em i said that, da dopeman, raw and so on

you know i'm a fan of knoc as well, and i'll be first to say that return of the hustler album was garbage, besides a few beats and hooks...lyrics where god awful, very few ok verses (none actually real good) on that album, and that includes knoc's work on it

naw im playing i wasn't serious man! i like the album myself as well.. btw i liked those "unlistenable" tracks u named from king! i liked pretty much all of king..

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »

naw im playing i wasn't serious man! i like the album myself as well.. btw i liked those "unlistenable" tracks u named from king! i liked pretty much all of king..

lol alright man

it's all good we all got opinions...i was just showing you how i won't like anything he does, because those songs where very bad to me...Still haven't decided if this is better than king or not...like i said i think it's a bit more consistent