Author Topic: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!  (Read 1971 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Has Leaked!!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »
what i'm most interested in now, is if this album will still do nice #s...alot of ppl are hating on the leaked version throughout the net which raises a few questions...

A) those hating, where they going to buy it in the first place?
B) is it just plain haters, or real fans that are disapointed?

also well:

A) punching zulu in the face pay off and the album will sell out the ass?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »
I'm surprised about the negative feedback personally... especially on AllHipHop and shit... personally the album is just what I expected. Not a classic, but a strong album, and TI is on point with most of his raps... some of the hooks are questionable, I would have picked different guests, but I like the production and the raps.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 12:56:07 PM »
Am I the only one feeling the Nelly song? That beat is super tight...

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »
I'm surprised about the negative feedback personally... especially on AllHipHop and shit... personally the album is just what I expected. Not a classic, but a strong album, and TI is on point with most of his raps... some of the hooks are questionable, I would have picked different guests, but I like the production and the raps.

yea i'm also a bit surprised at the feedback...yea it def ain't classic, but a nice album...either #2 or #3 on his list for me...T.I. spits some heat on some tracks for real (especially the Tip and the Ti/Tip side)..Prod. is real cool for the most part (some so-so beats here and there)...Some hooks are defanitely questionable, too much repeating (respect this hustle, watch what you say, da dopeman)

I think he defanitely made a few mistakes when it comes to track cutting...cut songs with akon, weezy, andre 3000, ciara, r. kelly, young dro, 1 of the eminem songs..

First thing: cut the "my swag" track and put on "goodbye my dear" with ciara...no need for 2 wyclef tracks

Second thing: cut "show it 2 me" or "touch down" (but he needed to keep an em collabo for the hype alone, so could only cut that 1 if he put the other eminem track on) and put on "life of the party" with 3000 & kells...show it 2 me is basically the same as touch down, and life of the party would of been nice because it had a nice mature topic

interested to hear the cut tracks, especially the cut track with eminem to see if he made a mistake there as well...

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 12:58:34 PM »
Am I the only one feeling the Nelly song? That beat is super tight...

yeah and Nelly kills his verse (can't believe i just said that lol)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
Wow, he had a Andre 3000 and he didn't use it? Damn. Dre has been killing everything he touches lately...

I agree though he overdid the repeating in a lot of the hooks.. that R E S P E C T M Y H U S T L E is straight up annoying!

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »
Wow, he had a Andre 3000 and he didn't use it? Damn. Dre has been killing everything he touches lately...

I agree though he overdid the repeating in a lot of the hooks.. that R E S P E C T M Y H U S T L E is straight up annoying!

yup, and kells was on that track as well..i'm sure they'll all leak...it is an annoying hook, but the beat and lyrics bump 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 01:33:25 PM »
damn ppl is really talkin like this leak is really gonna fuck up his #s...is 10days before the album's release really that bad?? :-\

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 01:55:42 PM »
Naw it ain't, it's regular...

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »
Naw it ain't, it's regular...

that's what i thought...i guess ppl just talkin like it ain't, and this "early" leak gonna cost him millions of dollars...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2007, 03:07:39 PM »
ti buzz bigger than ever imo.....though imma big luda fan and for a long ass time his been living in ludas shadow as far as being the top dawg of the south is concerned....in commercial aspects anyway but in the last couple of years he has def moved apart and they kinda and become the big hitters and learned to co-exist along with face and so on...so i think t.i will do good numbers....i doubt multi plat but with abit of luck he may hit the platinum or above....

this is the time album usually leak so you got nuttin to worry about luna in terms of sales declining due to the bootleggin, this happens to everyone with a name....

and about your worries on the negative feedback....it will be somewhere in the middle....alot of ppl who are talking shit on it probably would not be coppin it anyways, some will listen it and cop it others may be put off....same old shit evertime homie

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 03:19:17 PM »
ti buzz bigger than ever imo.....though imma big luda fan and for a long ass time his been living in ludas shadow as far as being the top dawg of the south is concerned....in commercial aspects anyway but in the last couple of years he has def moved apart and they kinda and become the big hitters and learned to co-exist along with face and so on...so i think t.i will do good numbers....i doubt multi plat but with abit of luck he may hit the platinum or above....

this is the time album usually leak so you got nuttin to worry about luna in terms of sales declining due to the bootleggin, this happens to everyone with a name....

and about your worries on the negative feedback....it will be somewhere in the middle....alot of ppl who are talking shit on it probably would not be coppin it anyways, some will listen it and cop it others may be put off....same old shit evertime homie

i ain't tryna defend him, but why u say plat "with a bit of luck"?...i'm just curious, is it because u can't see this album selling as much as king did? because his last cd came out when sales was already on the decline, and it came real close to doin 2mill in the U.S. alone (just in case u didn't know homie, and i ain't tryna be an asshole lol)

iight good because i want homie to sell good #s lol

true i guess it's the same story all the time..only problem this time is that moron site sohh.com had the link up for a few hours (there a big name site as well) so the #s may be even worse because of those idiots
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 03:27:32 PM by Lunatic 63 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »

i ain't tryna defend him, but why u say plat "with a bit of luck"?...i'm just curious, is it because u can't see this album selling as much as king did? because his last cd came out when sales was already on the decline, and it came real close to doin 2mill in the U.S. alone (just in case u didn't know homie)

true i guess it's the same story all the time..only problem this time is that moron site sohh.com had the link up for a few hours (there a big name site as well) so the #s may be even worse because of those idiots

oh my bad dawg, i thought nigga pushed around 1.5 mill last time around.....if he done pretty much 2 mill last time then platinum should not be a problem.....even if cats like game did 2 mill last time around and then just about hittin plat this time....but the game situation is different....half his crowd was gunit /aftermath /shady cats.....with t.i he got southern support....east cats will cop it and now he got some eminem cats checkin his album due to his contribution.....

i guess you are probably right, he will hit platinum pretty easy...i just find big numbers hard to see these days, bootleggin is gettin worse with EVERY release....and with hiphop its bigger than everything else because niggaz were gettin bootlegged in hiphop even befo the internet feel me?lol....

yo i be feeling that line about the bootleggin shit you got down from t.i....dope line....

but honestly....if t.i was to do end up with a million sales a year from now i would not be suprised....if he hits 1.5 or above, it is a success and t.i got hella shit he can brag about....damn even a million is sick now....only niggaz who gon do huge numbers are eminem n 50 imo....because the pop market buys more than half their sales...

good luck to the nigga though still....i know he your fav rapper and i think he'll be aight whatever he sells

pz

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »

i ain't tryna defend him, but why u say plat "with a bit of luck"?...i'm just curious, is it because u can't see this album selling as much as king did? because his last cd came out when sales was already on the decline, and it came real close to doin 2mill in the U.S. alone (just in case u didn't know homie)

oh my bad dawg, i thought nigga pushed around 1.5 mill last time around.....if he done pretty much 2 mill last time then platinum should not be a problem.....even if cats like game did 2 mill last time around and then just about hittin plat this time....but the game situation is different....half his crowd was gunit /aftermath /shady cats.....with t.i he got southern support....east cats will cop it and now he got some eminem cats checkin his album due to his contribution.....

i guess you are probably right, he will hit platinum pretty easy...i just find big numbers hard to see these days, bootleggin is gettin worse with EVERY release....and with hiphop its bigger than everything else because niggaz were gettin bootlegged in hiphop even befo the internet feel me?lol....

yo i be feeling that line about the bootleggin shit you got down from t.i....dope line....

but honestly....if t.i was to do end up with a million sales a year from now i would not be suprised....if he hits 1.5 or above, it is a success and t.i got hella shit he can brag about....damn even a million is sick now....only niggaz who gon do huge numbers are eminem n 50 imo....because the pop market buys more than half their sales...

good luck to the nigga though still....i know he your fav rapper and i think he'll be aight whatever he sells

pz

yea, King did like 1.8 in the U.S...yea south supports there artists like no others, and hopefully the eminem, jay-z, busta stans will help out 2 lol...lol yup that line is fuckin dope huh? it's from the new album...i love when he is cocky on the tracks (no homo lol)

yea a million is sick now, only 3-4 rappers did a mill all of last year, and ain't nobody gone plat. this year (T.I. to be the 1st i believe)

Plus 1 thing that don't concern me with this album sales, is that he's got a very big women following...you think that if the album is "wack" that's gon stop them from copping it? hell nah

thanks for the good luck 2 him lol ;)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
I'm waiting for the grouprip, but I'm sure this'll be a tight album.  King was the shit, and its funny Lunatic cuz I thought "Get It" was one of the dopest tracks on that album.