Author Topic: NO LONGER RUMOUR...T.I. Punches Luda's Manager Chaka Zulu In The Face...  (Read 1537 times)

Lunatic

damn first that new T.I. track with jay says he goin at luda, and now this

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1563235/20070624/t_i_.jhtml
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

Here we go again.

Lunatic

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Whats all this shit bout his track with jay z?

The Maestro

Lunatic

Whats all this shit bout his track with jay z?

sounds like he goes at luda in it..and jay goes at weezy in it

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
TI going at Luda for supremecy of the South
Jay going at Weezy for Best Rapper/President Carter title

But IMO Weezy is the best rapper as of this moment and he is also the real king of the south but thats just my opinion.

If only Weezy got as much publicity as Tip

Lunatic

But IMO Weezy is the best rapper as of this moment and he is also the real king of the south but thats just my opinion.

sorry dog but T.I. is king man...it goes past mic skills...it's everything...Weezy been in the game longer and where's his hustle game? T.I. gon end up bein a jay-z like businessman...T.I. has also played the rap game absoutely perfect...street classics, mainstream success out the ass etc

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sorry dog but T.I. is king man...it goes past mic skills...it's everything...Weezy been in the game longer and where's his hustle game? T.I. gon end up bein a jay-z like businessman...T.I. has also played the rap game absoutely perfect...street classics, mainstream success out the ass etc

yea man thats how T.I gets his publicity he has that air around him that Weezy doesn't possess. Kinda remniscent of Jay and Nas, how even though Nas was/is the better rapper, Jay gets the upperhand because he got the swag and the business skills   8)

Lunatic

yea man thats how T.I gets his publicity he has that air around him that Weezy doesn't possess. Kinda remniscent of Jay and Nas, how even though Nas was/is the better rapper, Jay gets the upperhand because he got the swag and the business skills   8)

swag and business skills are a BIG part of the game...hard to call yourself the best when you ain't got it..all of the notable artists of our time had both..at least the ones that are considered to be some of the greatest by the masses

d-nice

Luadcris ain't no weak mc himself. All you got to do is refer to his Stomp verse to see what he did the last time T.I. wanted to diss. I am tired of the subliminals, call out names and let them go at it like Jay and Nas.

Lunatic

Luadcris ain't no weak mc himself. All you got to do is refer to his Stomp verse to see what he did the last time T.I. wanted to diss. I am tired of the subliminals, call out names and let them go at it like Jay and Nas.

yea luda did go at T.I. hard in that verse no question...funny thing is though it didn't really affect T.I. 1 bit

i think subliminals go out the window once you punch dude's manager in the face ;D

d-nice

yea luda did go at T.I. hard in that verse no question...funny thing is though it didn't really affect T.I. 1 bit

i think subliminals go out the window once you punch dude's manager in the face ;D

It put T.I. on notice that Luda knew what he was doing.  T.I. is nice on the mic, but Luda would slay him in a battle imo.

Lunatic

It put T.I. on notice that Luda knew what he was doing.  T.I. is nice on the mic, but Luda would slay him in a battle imo.

luda was def killer on that joint...T.I. could put up a fight imo though...check some of his lil flip disses, straight heat..we knew luda could spit already...i mean it didn't affect him in a way like for example how the ti/flip beef affected Flip :D

d-nice

luda was def killer on that joint...T.I. could put up a fight imo though...check some of his lil flip disses, straight heat..we knew luda could spit already...i mean it didn't affect him in a way like for example how the ti/flip beef affected Flip :D

That diss was more of a "don't fuck with me" like Scarface said in the movie  ;D. Flip to me was not lyrically inclined to hang with T.I.anyway, but it was cold blooded how T.I. did him on the disses.

Lunatic

That diss was more of a "don't fuck with me" like Scarface said in the movie  ;D. Flip to me was not lyrically inclined to hang with T.I.anyway, but it was cold blooded how T.I. did him on the disses.

lol T.I. ended his career