Author Topic: NO LONGER RUMOUR...T.I. Punches Luda's Manager Chaka Zulu In The Face...  (Read 1553 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They made it sound like him and Luda was actually fighting

Lunatic

They made it sound like him and Luda was actually fighting

can't till we get more from this...what started it especially..also heard that luda just watched the shit happen
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

Ludacris >>> TI>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Wayne

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

IMO Lil Flip is a far better mc/lyricist/freestyler than TI. Luda destroyed TI with the "please stay off the t.i.p of my dick" line, that is right up there with "you lil fuck i got money stacks bigger than you".....MOving on, LOL at Weezy not having swagger. I agree with "weezy f" Jay doesnt want it with Weezy, maybe, just maybe in his prime but not now. Wayne would embarass him. And on a similar note TI doesnt want it with Luda, he could not in any way shape or form, turn people against luda like he did Flip. I cant think of a single person who would say "fuck ludacris, i hate that guy, im ridin with TI"....Luda gets way 2 much respect 2 lose a beef 2 anyone but Nas, Scarface and maybe Snoop.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

People are way over rating lil wayne. He is a good rapper but he gets by coz of his attitude., lyrically he aint amazing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

apparantly chaka approached T.I. and asked him if he had a problem....and T.I. responded by punching him in the face lol...then began choking him, and snitches is saying luda walked out the event when the fight started...then some other people jumped in, and that's when security broke it up

d-nice

This story just does not sound right.

Lunatic

This story just does not sound right.

it's early...i'm sure will find out more details today

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
luda and flip is way harder than ti.  i need mine is way better than king and i brougt both at tha store. ti anin't in tha same category as luda on tha mic. ti is just acting like an emotional bitch cuz he anin't win tha grammy and luda did. jealous hating motherfucka. ti anin't do nothing to flip on tha mic people just sided with ti cuz he was what was/is in. im not taking nothing away from ti he get his money, he do his thing but i don't know how anybody will let his weak ass choke them and i hope luda get at him lyrically and on some street shit cuz to me he act like a fucking hoe

Lunatic

luda and flip is way harder than ti.  i need mine is way better than king and i brougt both at tha store. ti anin't in tha same category as luda on tha mic. ti is just acting like an emotional bitch cuz he anin't win tha grammy and luda did. jealous hating motherfucka. ti anin't do nothing to flip on tha mic people just sided with ti cuz he was what was/is in. im not taking nothing away from ti he get his money, he do his thing but i don't know how anybody will let his weak ass choke them and i hope luda get at him lyrically and on some street shit cuz to me he act like a fucking hoe

flip ain't harder than ti....ti fucked him up on multiple diss tracks
i doubt ti punched dude's manager because he didn't win an award...do u know how dumb that sounds?? lol
lol at u hoping luda get at em LYRICALLY, defanitely not on some street shit...luda ain't tough man...why he leave the room as his manager was gettin an ass whippin at the hands of tip? come on now, we both know luda won't get at ti physically :D

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
don't believe no internet shit.  flip is harder and ti is a hater anin't no way around tha shit. keep other men out yo mouth. im not from atlanta and i don't care bout no street cred. he anin't neva did no gangsta shit to me. everything he so called did to flip was cowardly. he was getting at luda cuz he was jealous he was in his shadow. luda put out dtp albums that go gold. luda is harder. without no strap ti will get beat up everyday of his life. don't get shit twisted. he anin't getting at nobody on sight unless his homeys or gun is around

Lunatic

don't believe no internet shit.  flip is harder and ti is a hater anin't no way around tha shit. keep other men out yo mouth. im not from atlanta and i don't care bout no street cred. he anin't neva did no gangsta shit to me. everything he so called did to flip was cowardly. he was getting at luda cuz he was jealous he was in his shadow. luda put out dtp albums that go gold. luda is harder. without no strap ti will get beat up everyday of his life. don't get shit twisted. he anin't getting at nobody on sight unless his homeys or gun is around

lol don't believe what?? it's been confirmed dude went nuts on zulu, and every single story/witness has come out as saying luda left the room soon as the fight began...flip is harder...so gangsta 2 talk shit on ti while he was locked up ::)

dude got what he deserved (his career over) :D

lol he never did no gangsta shit to me?? dude has street cred out the ass, ain't no way around that..and ooh yea dtp sells sooo well

should i point out: Young Dro Sales < Field Mob Sales < Shawnna Sales

seems like he ain't have no strap when he stomped the fuck outta zulu :D

and best part is ain't heard shit bout his homies...he punched dude and choked him, security had 2 get him off zulu's ass

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
u think yo way and i think mine pimpsuit

Lunatic

u think yo way and i think mine pimpsuit

iight agree 2 disagree

westkoastanostra

lol don't believe what?? it's been confirmed dude went nuts on zulu, and every single story/witness has come out as saying luda left the room soon as the fight began...flip is harder...so gangsta 2 talk shit on ti while he was locked up ::)

dude got what he deserved (his career over) :D

lol he never did no gangsta shit to me?? dude has street cred out the ass, ain't no way around that..and ooh yea dtp sells sooo well

should i point out: Young Dro Sales < Field Mob Sales < Shawnna Sales

seems like he ain't have no strap when he stomped the fuck outta zulu :D

and best part is ain't heard shit bout his homies...he punched dude and choked him, security had 2 get him off zulu's ass

LOL...Niggaz dont want it with Ethiopian T.I.