Author Topic: NO LONGER RUMOUR...T.I. Punches Luda's Manager Chaka Zulu In The Face...  (Read 1551 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
dude t.i. weighs about 95 lbs
he looks like snoop dogg without his shirt on

ludacris and t.i. were both at powerhouse the concert in l.a. nothing happened ??

Lunatic

dude t.i. weighs about 95 lbs
he looks like snoop dogg without his shirt on

ludacris and t.i. were both at powerhouse the concert in l.a. nothing happened ??

nah...recently just some subliminal disses, and T.I. beating down Chaka Zulu (Cris' manager)...it's already dead, T.I. apologized
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

floatin_above_everything

No disrespect but I can't believe anyone would/could say Flip is better at anything than TI, rapping wise. No matter how you break it down, TI ENDED Flips career, like 50 did Ja Rule. Flip went from a gold artists to selling MAYBE 80K a double cd. I don't even really dislike Flip, but TI is on another level right now. And oh, if anybody could dethrone P. Carter, Weezy is the best bet for that. Only thing is, there's quite a bit of easy ammo out there against Wayne, and Jay is a clever dude.

Lunatic

No disrespect but I can't believe anyone would/could say Flip is better at anything than TI, rapping wise. No matter how you break it down, TI ENDED Flips career, like 50 did Ja Rule. Flip went from a gold artists to selling MAYBE 80K a double cd. I don't even really dislike Flip, but TI is on another level right now. And oh, if anybody could dethrone P. Carter, Weezy is the best bet for that. Only thing is, there's quite a bit of easy ammo out there against Wayne, and Jay is a clever dude.

yea it's mind boggling how anybody can say flip is better lol...and just to make matters worse, he didn't go from a gold artist to 80K, he went from a DOUBLE PLATNIUM artist to 80K :D

Yea, I think weezy got wayyyyy to much easy ammo to go at Jay right now

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^  koopa > all of the above
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
rap fans is fickle don't think ti will always be on top. flip had his time  and it just so happens that ti's time is right now. and he went to selling a mil off two videos to 80 thousand. yea we all know but i still bump flip and i bought king and i need mine and i need mine is better than king like i said b4. but anin't nobody hating on ti im just a flip fan

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol true that k-dub

T.I. < Luda < Weezy < Flip

It's all about taste and opinios homie

kemizt

Lunatic

lol true that k-dub

T.I. < Luda < Weezy < Flip

It's all about taste and opinios homie

ofcourse

d-nice

I like both T.I., Luda and some of Flip's music. Just aggressive competition that's all.

Lunatic

I like both T.I., Luda and some of Flip's music. Just aggressive competition that's all.

yup, and ain't nothin ever been wrong with a little friendly competition in hiphop...IMO it makes artists better...T.I. went OFF on Flip during the beef, some of his best lyrical songs are Flip disses...Luda went OFF on stomp at T.I., I admit only hearing Luda's last 3 albums, but from what i've heard that was also some of Luda's best work..Hell, even Flip had a couple alright disses at Tip..

The problem with today's hiphop is its fans focus to much on the image of the rapper, and whether or not they're "real" (i admit i am also guilty of that on some occasions) and that's why most healthy hiphop beefs turn violent