Author Topic: NO LONGER RUMOUR...T.I. Punches Luda's Manager Chaka Zulu In The Face...  (Read 1552 times)

westkoastanostra

IMO Lil Flip is a far better mc/lyricist/freestyler than TI. Luda destroyed TI with the "please stay off the t.i.p of my dick" line, that is right up there with "you lil fuck i got money stacks bigger than you".....MOving on, LOL at Weezy not having swagger. I agree with "weezy f" Jay doesnt want it with Weezy, maybe, just maybe in his prime but not now. Wayne would embarass him. And on a similar note TI doesnt want it with Luda, he could not in any way shape or form, turn people against luda like he did Flip. I cant think of a single person who would say "fuck ludacris, i hate that guy, im ridin with TI"....Luda gets way 2 much respect 2 lose a beef 2 anyone but Nas, Scarface and maybe Snoop.

ur juss saying all this cuz t.i and jay r goin at them...and plus cuz wayne is down with those no-names

d-nice

Story still don't sound right to me. Luda is just going to get up and leave? Even if Chaka had that coming to him for him to walk off does not sound right.

Lunatic

Story still don't sound right to me. Luda is just going to get up and leave? Even if Chaka had that coming to him for him to walk off does not sound right.

every story saying that :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

IMO Lil Flip is a far better mc/lyricist/freestyler than TI. Luda destroyed TI with the "please stay off the t.i.p of my dick" line, that is right up there with "you lil fuck i got money stacks bigger than you".....MOving on, LOL at Weezy not having swagger. I agree with "weezy f" Jay doesnt want it with Weezy, maybe, just maybe in his prime but not now. Wayne would embarass him. And on a similar note TI doesnt want it with Luda, he could not in any way shape or form, turn people against luda like he did Flip. I cant think of a single person who would say "fuck ludacris, i hate that guy, im ridin with TI"....Luda gets way 2 much respect 2 lose a beef 2 anyone but Nas, Scarface and maybe Snoop.

ur juss saying all this cuz t.i and jay r goin at them...and plus cuz wayne is down with those no-names

What are you talking about?

Lil FLip's lyrical ability > > > > > TI's by a million miles. I would be willing 2 bet my life savings neither of them could fight sleep though.

The Maestro

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
t.i. will kill luda
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
TI going at Luda for supremecy of the South
Jay going at Weezy for Best Rapper/President Carter title

But IMO Weezy is the best rapper as of this moment and he is also the real king of the south but thats just my opinion.

If only Weezy got as much publicity as Tip

sorry dog but T.I. is king man...it goes past mic skills...it's everything...Weezy been in the game longer and where's his hustle game? T.I. gon end up bein a jay-z like businessman...T.I. has also played the rap game absoutely perfect...street classics, mainstream success out the ass etc
U can not be believing whats comeing from your on mouth cuzz....the only king is (face),and he really aint into that shit.luda got skills homie,and has also played the rap game very well if thats the case 8)

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
i wanna see how ti look. cuz i do not believe he just wooped chaka without taking no hits back

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What are you talking about?

Lil FLip's lyrical ability > > > > > TI's by a million miles.
lmao

Lunatic

But IMO Weezy is the best rapper as of this moment and he is also the real king of the south but thats just my opinion.

sorry dog but T.I. is king man...it goes past mic skills...it's everything...Weezy been in the game longer and where's his hustle game? T.I. gon end up bein a jay-z like businessman...T.I. has also played the rap game absoutely perfect...street classics, mainstream success out the ass etc
U can not be believing whats comeing from your on mouth cuzz....the only king is (face),and he really aint into that shit.luda got skills homie,and has also played the rap game very well if thats the case 8)

T.I. is king of the mainstream south...he said it, and nobody went at him (and who eventually did got they career ended)

d-nice

T.I. is king of the mainstream south...he said it, and nobody went at him (and who eventually did got they career ended)

Yeah Scarface said he don't want that title and Luda basically said the same. Those are titles the fans put on artists not themselves. I will give T.I. credit though he said it and does not mind backing it up for peeps that do not believe him.

Lunatic

Yeah Scarface said he don't want that title and Luda basically said the same. Those are titles the fans put on artists not themselves. I will give T.I. credit though he said it and does not mind backing it up for peeps that do not believe him.

yee he tries his best 2 back it up..the best was during the flip beef when tip got scarface on the phone talkin shit about flip :D

that shit was fuckin priceless, 1 of the greatest things to ever happen in ANY beef lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, that's some hard shit

anyway, it seems like this thread has turned out to "who u like more"

Luda > Weezy > T.I. > Flip

kemizt

Lunatic

lol true that k-dub

T.I. < Luda < Weezy < Flip

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Luda completley murdered T..I. on that Stomp joint.

I consider myself a big fan of T.I. but Luda is in another galaxy when it comes to terms of mc --> better flow, presence, versetality, lyrical....

T.I. is way better than Weezy though.

Lunatic

Luda completley murdered T..I. on that Stomp joint.

I consider myself a big fan of T.I. but Luda is in another galaxy when it comes to terms of mc --> better flow, presence, versetality, lyrical....

T.I. is way better than Weezy though.

yea luda did kill that stomp verse..maybe the best verse i've ever heard him spit
i like Tip's flow better, and T.I. can get really get down with the lyrics, but luda is defanitely a beast when it comes to lyrics and presence...T.I. got some crazy versetality (listen to that Trap Muzik album lol) as well though...

i don't see the big deal about weezy either....fuckin voice is soooooo annoying WOW...i see his rhymes is cool here and there, but dude got NO flow at all