Author Topic: This Is An Excellent Response From Black People Over The Imus Thing...  (Read 1289 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

The people that put this together did an excellent job of exposing Imus' ignorance.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Exposing ignorance through ignorance, way to go. Us and them, them and us. :sleep:

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Exposing ignorance through ignorance, way to go. Us and them, them and us. :sleep:

And please explain to me exactly what part of the video I posted is ignorant.  Please quote the exact words.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rappers constantly disrespect women, especially black women, there was massive hypocrisy in this, there would have been an outcry if he had just said they were hoes to, which would still be considered blatantly racist. Anyways this is besides the point in a free society he should have been free to say what he said.
Hey shallow to be honest with you I didn't even watch the video that was posted, I know how infinite now thinks of himself as black though, which is obvious from the video he displayed of khalid sheikh muhammed lovingly calling for black people to kill all white people. I understand the mo of these posts now,
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:47:05 PM by virtuoso »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

And please explain to me exactly what part of the video I posted is ignorant.  Please quote the exact words.

The whole fucking thing is a joke. It's propaganda. It takes theories and presents them as facts to appeal to the lowest common denominator and skew the world perception and outlook of the stupid, which inturn creates hate and resentment. It's the tool of the devil. Evil white people have been using it quite successfully for years.

When the dimwit mentions how light skin and light eyes are unnatural what is he implying? That whites were created by some evil black scientist? Or were they created to be inferior by God?

I'll personally send you 10 dollars in the mail if you can refute any of what I said.

Don Imus is was and always will be an on air asshole. He's a shock jock. He's been one for 30+ years. A lot of what comes out of his mouth is ignorant. You need a stupid youtube video to teach you that? Seriously Brian, stop being such a jackass, and be fucking straight for once. This character you've been playing for the past 5 years got old a long time ago.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
intresting perspective very uplifting to black people thanx for sharing

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
there was a shit load of black people on MSNBC when it happend saying imus shouldnt be fired and all kinds of shit.. also callin rev jackson and sharpton pains in the asses.. it was great

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
^ They are. Sharpton and Jackson only want they face everywhere and they are fake and they do not make anythang better. They are straight up clowns. And I know many black people who would tell it the same, like you said.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
a interesting video. i can see how white people get mad, but not being white, you hear this about you everytime you turn on the tv. white is seen as beauty, brown is ugly, dirty, nappy hair is poor, dirty hair, darker skin is labor skin. brown people, black people, we are seen as less than. but to become white, to be latino but still be richardson, to be black yet have straight light hair like beyonce, to seen asians as almost white, or trying to be "american" this is what the non white person sees. we are told by whites that to live in this country we have to be like white people, we have to "assimulate". but the fact is this, we can never be white, we can't be like people, we can't talk like white people, we can't ever look white, and we will never be accepted as white. So for a white person to see this, they can't understand. It's very hard, and they take it as anti-white. In a way, to be pro-minority, you have to be somewhat anti-white as it's hard to love oneself, when another has made it history to install the hate you have for yourself.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Actually, they were exposing ignorance through knowledge, you got it twisted.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
a interesting video. i can see how white people get mad, but not being white, you hear this about you everytime you turn on the tv. white is seen as beauty, brown is ugly, dirty, nappy hair is poor, dirty hair, darker skin is labor skin. brown people, black people, we are seen as less than. but to become white, to be latino but still be richardson, to be black yet have straight light hair like beyonce, to seen asians as almost white, or trying to be "american" this is what the non white person sees. we are told by whites that to live in this country we have to be like white people, we have to "assimulate". but the fact is this, we can never be white, we can't be like people, we can't talk like white people, we can't ever look white, and we will never be accepted as white. So for a white person to see this, they can't understand. It's very hard, and they take it as anti-white. In a way, to be pro-minority, you have to be somewhat anti-white as it's hard to love oneself, when another has made it history to install the hate you have for yourself.

nice post

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
intresting perspective very uplifting to black people thanx for sharing

Glad you appreciated it.  Peace.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Actually, they were exposing ignorance through knowledge, you got it twisted.

Actually nobody is forced to find curly hair on a woman more beautiful than straight hair. Heck, most women don't even think so themselves, using product on their hair to straighten it and shit. But that is the white man's fault of course. To argue, that nappy hair is divine by refering to a DNA spiral and shit is straight up brainless propaganda.

See, if I say I like straight hair better, I'm just speaking my mind and of my subjective preference. What those suckers in the video do, is trying to scientifically prove that black is better basically. That's extremely racist.

Go bump some Nature of the Threat.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:16:10 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

It's propaganda. It takes theories and presents them as facts to appeal to the lowest common denominator and skew the world perception and outlook of the stupid, which inturn creates hate and resentment. It's the tool of the devil. Evil white people have been using it quite successfully for years.

This isn't about me being mad. It's about me being consistent. Lies and fabrications are lies and fabrications.

And what exactly is talking white? White people all over the world (and even all over America talk very different from each other). And because your complexion is darker your accent has to be different? This is the time of shit that creates resentment and in a majority white country dominated by whites it's not the whites that lose or get hurt by black and brown resentment.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Actually nobody is forced to find curly hair on a woman more beautiful than straight hair. Heck, most women don't even think so themselves, using product on their hair to straighten it and shit. But that is the white man's fault of course. To argue, that nappy hair is divine by refering to a DNA spiral and shit is straight up brainless propaganda.

See, if I say I like straight hair better, I'm just speaking my mind and of my subjective preference. What those suckers in the video do, is trying to scientifically prove that black is better basically. That's extremely racist.

Go bump some Nature of the Threat.

So much of what they said is true.

You can't deny that black hair is stronger than white hair.  You can't deny that wider nostrils are not better for breathing.  And dark skin is more protective in sunlight.  Also, you can't deny that blonde hair and blue eyes is a recessive gene and that black people were on Earth before white people, because you can only get white out of black, not the other way around.

So how can you all deny the knowledge they were droppin in the video?

Do you all somehow feel like you are less of a person if you are white and admit to these truths.  That means your ignorance is your bliss, and you would rather live under a cloud than find enlightenment, because enlightenment may challenge your brief, and narrow view.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:33:01 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »