Author Topic: Video of 50 Cent & Robin Thicke @ The House of Blues Performing "Follow My Lead"  (Read 376 times)

Tha Crip

this song actually sounds like it could be big, 21 Questions big, i know a comment like that could be crossing the line but if 50 were to make an album with nothin but gangster cuts (i know..yeh right lol)
and at least one bitch track (and of course if Nate Dogg wasnt avaliable) i think this track would be able to fill the spot..plus on the snippet the beat sounds like it could be hot but anyways...check it out

« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:03:21 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did Robin Thicke say DIPSET?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
STR8 TRACK

www.myspace.com/djbutter

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, this is a way better chick track than that Amusement Park crap. Sounds more grown up also.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Sound's pretty good. This should be leaking next month since it's scheduled to hit the airwaves around the end of July... maybe sooner.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it could be a hit.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It will  be a hit. 8).

Matty

question is will 50 have a decent club hit to launch his album with???

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it makes no difference.with 400mill.with you.you can get a hit. 8)money talks bullshit walks. 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 could easilly put that JT, Timbo track because 50 + Timbo + JT = instant hit. But hes never been one to relay on big names, for instance he has Dre, Em, Kanye, Timbaland, Pharrell, J.R., Swizz Beatz, Will I.Am, Polow Da Don.. on the cd yet the first 2 singles were done by up and coming producers; Ty Fyfe and Dangerous LLC and not to mention that Tha Bizness produced this one.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I like it ..its Jazzy!!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

50 could easilly put that JT, Timbo track because 50 + Timbo + JT = instant hit. But hes never been one to relay on big names, for instance he has Dre, Em, Kanye, Timbaland, Pharrell, J.R., Swizz Beatz, Will I.Am, Polow Da Don.. on the cd yet the first 2 singles were done by up and coming producers; Ty Fyfe and Dangerous LLC and not to mention that Tha Bizness produced this one.

And we seen how those 2 singles turned out.

The Maestro

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, good to see he used Dow Jones and J-Hen for the track.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Matty

apparently 50 has a track that is like in da club part 2 ::)