Author Topic: RIP Chris Benoit  (Read 2933 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RIP Chris Benoit
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »
Killing your wife, then letting your 7-year-old-son live for another day, then killing him  :-X :-X :-X :-X WTF
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2007, 03:26:27 PM »
In speaking with close friends and confidants of Chris Benoit contacted this afternoon, apparently there were some warning signs that something was wrong with Benoit.

Some of the information learned by 1Wrestling.com by colleagues and friends that did not want to be quoted:

"This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong. Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them."

“Chris hated religion. He didn't believe in it. I cannot comprehend him putting bibles by the bodies. I am shocked.”

In addition, 1Wrestling has learned that sources close to Nancy are reporting that she had a safety deposit box with evidence of past rages and that authorities should check the box if anything ever happened to her

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
^That's fucked up. Unless the P stands for "piss".

Forgive my compassion. If it went down exactly as it's being assumed the guy clearly wasn't right in the head.

This whole thing just sounds so insane. I wonder what the toxology reports will reveal. I wouldn't rule out a triple murder just yet. With how crazy this thing is already I wonder if some nut job fan went too far. I also wonder if Kevin Sullivan is being seriously questioned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »
I also wonder if Kevin Sullivan is being seriously questioned.

Why would he?

Lunatic

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
In speaking with close friends and confidants of Chris Benoit contacted this afternoon, apparently there were some warning signs that something was wrong with Benoit.

Some of the information learned by 1Wrestling.com by colleagues and friends that did not want to be quoted:

"This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong. Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them."

“Chris hated religion. He didn't believe in it. I cannot comprehend him putting bibles by the bodies. I am shocked.”

In addition, 1Wrestling has learned that sources close to Nancy are reporting that she had a safety deposit box with evidence of past rages and that authorities should check the box if anything ever happened to her

this guy was totally fucked in the head :-\

interesting to see what comes of this safety deposit box
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2007, 03:46:07 PM »

Why would he?

I remember a lot of reports way back in the WCW days of Sullivan not being too pleased with Benoit taking his wife and he has his own crazy past. I'm not implying it was him. I'm just saying with how crazy this thing is already I wouldn't be shocked if all angles are being investigated.

Lunatic

« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2007, 03:50:37 PM »

Why would he?

I remember a lot of reports way back in the WCW days of Sullivan not being too pleased with Benoit taking his wife and he has his own crazy past. I'm not implying it was him. I'm just saying with how crazy this thing is already I wouldn't be shocked if all angles are being investigated.

this wasn't no work of sullivan, benoit was clearly FUCKED up in the head

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2007, 04:00:55 PM »

Why would he?

I was trying to imply that with how crazy this thing is already the cops may be going way out there to speculate. I was not trying to imply that I think it was Sullivan.

Lunatic

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »

Why would he?

I was trying to imply that with how crazy this thing is already the cops may be going way out there to speculate. I was not trying to imply that I think it was Sullivan.

true..just at this point i think that would be "movie like" twist, but the whole situation is fucked up already

rik

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2007, 04:10:47 PM »
Who's Sullivan.

Lunatic

« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2007, 04:13:14 PM »
Who's Sullivan.

also a wrestler...nancy benoit was married to him before divorcing him and marrying chris

WC Iz Active

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »
Godamnit Shallow, grow up!  Stop coming up with all these bs scenarios just because your in denial that this was all benoit.  Im sickened and sad to but just face it that Benoit killed them AND NO ONE ELSE.  No one else has anything do to with this, grow up put your feelings aside and just admit what has already been confirmed, BENOIT KILLED HIS FAMILY!

herpes

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
wow this shit gets crazier.....

"In an interview with ESPN.com on Tuesday, Ballard indicated that the boy had needle marks in his arms. The district attorney said he believed that the boy had been given growth hormones for some time because the family considered him undersized."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

WC Iz Active

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2007, 04:32:22 PM »
^^^That is just sickening.  My god Chris Benoit was a sick, pathetic human being.

Lunatic

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »
wow this shit gets crazier.....

"In an interview with ESPN.com on Tuesday, Ballard indicated that the boy had needle marks in his arms. The district attorney said he believed that the boy had been given growth hormones for some time because the family considered him undersized."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

wow that is messed :-\

also those text messages they have in that story make it seem like he ain't know what was going on (he knew his wife and son where "sick" while they where dead? :-\

but at the same time, it seemed like he attempted at getting a neighbour to come and find the bodies which suggest he knew what was going on