Author Topic: RIP Chris Benoit  (Read 2942 times)

rik

Re: RIP Chris Benoit
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
Fuck man, this story gets more tragic by the minute. Fuckin' sad man, makes me sick to my stomach.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2007, 04:42:34 PM »
Fuck man, this story gets more tragic by the minute. Fuckin' sad man, makes me sick to my stomach.

tragic for the child and wife but not for Chris himself.  How could he kill his wife and own son??? I dont care what went through his head, what a fuckin pathetic piece of shit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2007, 04:43:19 PM »
Godamnit Shallow, grow up!  Stop coming up with all these bs scenarios just because your in denial that this was all benoit.  Im sickened and sad to but just face it that Benoit killed them AND NO ONE ELSE.  No one else has anything do to with this, grow up put your feelings aside and just admit what has already been confirmed, BENOIT KILLED HIS FAMILY!

I also wonder if Kevin Sullivan is being seriously questioned.

Why would he?

I remember a lot of reports way back in the WCW days of Sullivan not being too pleased with Benoit taking his wife and he has his own crazy past. I'm not implying it was him. I'm just saying with how crazy this thing is already I wouldn't be shocked if all angles are being investigated.

this wasn't no work of sullivan, benoit was clearly FUCKED up in the head

I was trying to imply that with how crazy this thing is already the cops may be going way out there to speculate. I was not trying to imply that I think it was Sullivan.

Lunatic

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2007, 04:44:01 PM »

tragic for the child and wife but not for Chris himself.  How could he kill his wife and own son??? I dont care what went through his head, what a fuckin pathetic piece of shit.

yea tragic for wife & kid, but fuck chris at this point...i also can care less about what was going through your head, nothing at all can justify killing a 7 year old child, add to it, it was his own
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

rik

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2007, 04:47:44 PM »

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Fuck Beniot, that muthafucka could burn in hell. I wish I could revive him just so I could kill that sick son of a bitch again.

Lunatic

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Fuck Beniot, that muthafucka could burn in hell. I wish I could revive him just so I could kill that sick son of a bitch again.

as much as i was a fan of his, this son of a bitch is rotting in hell, and rightfully so...IMO children killers are the lowest of the low
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »
Dude woz a gr8 wrestler, but im gonna wait n c wot the full story is b4 i giv my judgement. Woteva way it turns out, its still sad as fuck.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »
RIP.

found this on another forum,

a little too soon...

rik

« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2007, 05:16:20 PM »
^ Cold blooded.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2007, 05:34:11 PM »
RIP.

a little too soon...

I lol'd.

herpes

« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
RIP.

a little too soon...

you post on the mofo ?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2007, 05:43:09 PM »
RIP.

a little too soon...

you post on the mofo ?

huh?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »
Mark Mero aka Johnny B. Badd lives here in Orlando and he calls into this talk radio show often and today he said someone needs to have a full scale investigation into the WWE. He said if 20 or members died well before their time within a few years of another organization (i.e. NFL,NBA,Boxing..even said Broadway actors) that the feds would be on that in a heartbeat.

everlast1986

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2007, 06:43:33 PM »
Mark Mero aka Johnny B. Badd lives here in Orlando and he calls into this talk radio show often and today he said someone needs to have a full scale investigation into the WWE. He said if 20 or members died well before their time within a few years of another organization (i.e. NFL,NBA,Boxing..even said Broadway actors) that the feds would be on that in a heartbeat.

real spit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »
Benoit's son apparently had a disease
this article explains it:

http://nodq.com/wwe/184924324.shtml

another article saying something about illegal steroid sales:
http://nodq.com/wwe/184924442.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!