Author Topic: RIP Chris Benoit  (Read 2925 times)

herpes

Re: RIP Chris Benoit
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »
wwe.com just reported it as a double murder-suicide  :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
wow disappointing.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:00 PM »

if that is true, that is extremely low...i really hope this shit ain't true
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 08:31:47 PM »

just read on fox news that they believe he killed his wife and son during the weekend then killed himself today. wow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »

just read on fox news that they believe he killed his wife and son during the weekend then killed himself today. wow

just stayed in the house 1-3 days with his wife and son dead?  :-\

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class — warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."

Tha Crip

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 08:47:38 PM »
oh man this is fucked.....i met this guy years ago...got his autograph and shook his hand....damn..he was one of my favs  :(
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »
How is WWE the first source to call it a double murder/suicide? A big part of me wants to believe that itīs some sick storyline although I know Benoit would have never agreed to do something like that.

I really hope this is not true.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »
How is WWE the first source to call it a double murder/suicide? A big part of me wants to believe that itīs some sick storyline although I know Benoit would have never agreed to do something like that.

100% not a story

i also hope this double-murder suicide ain't true...how chris gon kill his kid?

herpes

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »

wwe wasnt the first source, and its been all over the news.  This shit is looking more and more fucked up.  He called out for saturday and sunday w/ that family emergency b.s. b/c he kiiled his wife and kid already.  shit is fucked.  I think the cops let vince know that foul play was involved b/c the WWF/E has dealt with sudden deaths but they never canceled the show.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »

wwe wasnt the first source, and its been all over the news.  This shit is looking more and more fucked up.  He called out for saturday and sunday w/ that family emergency b.s. b/c he kiiled his wife and kid already.  shit is fucked.  I think the cops let vince know that foul play was involved b/c the WWF/E has dealt with sudden deaths but they never canceled the show.

soooooo fucked up...this dude was in his house 2 days or so just "there" with his dead family :-\

i'm very interested to get all the details...

herpes

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 09:25:09 PM »
"The details, when they come out," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard, "are going to prove a little bizarre."

From the Atlanta Constitution

this is some straight up movie shit.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »
^

The wrestling site I frequently visit (411mania.com) has the WWE as the first source that confirmed it as a double murder/suicide thatīs why I assumed they were the first ones.

They also state that police works under the theory of Nancy being killed on saturday, Daniel on sunday and Benoit killing himself on monday. Man that shit is so fucked up. Regardless of the facts, I still feel for all 3 of them. I donīt think of suicide as a selfish, weak act. I mean there just had to be so many problems that he saw no other way out. Taking his loved ones with him only shows how desperate he was, at least in my opinion. I really feel sorry for all of them and the remaining family.

RIP

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 09:33:49 PM »
"The details, when they come out," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard, "are going to prove a little bizarre."

From the Atlanta Constitution

this is some straight up movie shit.

fuck :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »
^

The wrestling site I frequently visit (411mania.com) has the WWE as the first source that confirmed it as a double murder/suicide thatīs why I assumed they were the first ones.

They also state that police works under the theory of Nancy being killed on saturday, Daniel on sunday and Benoit killing himself on monday. Man that shit is so fucked up. Regardless of the facts, I still feel for all 3 of them. I donīt think of suicide as a selfish, weak act. I mean there just had to be so many problems that he saw no other way out. Taking his loved ones with him only shows how desperate he was, at least in my opinion. I really feel sorry for all of them and the remaining family.

RIP

to kill your child is absolutely disgusting...i do see suicide as a weak act, but that's another topic...if he decides to do that, why take your child as well? NOTHING that comes out of this story is going to lead to there 7 year old child doing anything wrong whatsoever...It's a possibility (i'm just saying) that this came from his wife cheating or whatever (killing her is still wrong), because that shit has happened a million times before...but your kid?