Author Topic: WWE WRESTLING CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY ALL FOUND DEAD!!!  (Read 1082 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: WWE WRESTLING CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY ALL FOUND DEAD!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 10:37:29 PM »
could have been carbon-monoxid poison, which has happened. It's odorless, and just like that people die.

double murder suicide according to the police

just read that. I was not believing it until I read an offical source. Damn... so so so so sad.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »
http://wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/top/2007/6/43.shtml official source, im real disspointed, this is fucked, damnnnnnnnn, something made him go crazy, dont know what, he was sucha humble quite guy, unreal wrestler too, fuck. R.IP Chris Benoit and his family!! He has 2 other kids but they were in Canada, imagine how they reacted!! :( :'( :-[ ???

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »
(RIP)life is funny,and time never gives a fuck. :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »
Yall are shocked?  WWE has the most fucked up shit, peeps be dying from hella crazy shit all the time.  Just look at all the former and current wrestlers that have died over the last 10 years.  Shit is fucked.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 12:55:48 AM »
It's shocking on who it is. Like when you have someone like Eddie Guerrero, who was sober for 4 years after all the drugs, and just one day the drugs finally caught up with him, you are shocked because you hoped that the page was fully turned in their life. When wrestlers aren't around for a while, and they left because of weird behavior and then they die of an OD, sadily it wasn't a surprise like Mr. Perfect. Others died because of weight, like Yokozuna, some died of pain pills which was expected by Crash sadily because of the hardcore matches he was in. But when someone as quiet as Benoit, who seemed to love his family does this you are shocked. If Iron Sheik dies tomorrow because he OD'd on "Sheik medicine" I wouldn't be surprised. If the Ultimate Warrior dies of heart related issues from too much steriods, I wouldn't be surprise, I Bob Backlund dies because of stress from drugs, then I'm shocked. There is a difference. We don't know much about these people other than what we see on screen. Benoit rushes home on Friday and misses the Saturday house show claiming he has a family emergency. He was suppose to win the ECW title, and go on to help elevate the inring skills of CM Punk. He was on top of his game, like Eddie at the time of his death. But unlike Eddie, he took his own life. We've seen wrestlers take their own life. But after seeing Jake the Snake's life story, I wouldn't be to surprised to see him take his own life now. Benoit actually went out of his way, he was schedule to be in one place, win the title and start grooming younger wrestlers. Other wrestlers who have taken their lives were out of wrestling, like Kerry Von Eric. This is completely unique.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 01:03:04 AM »
Stolen:

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

if this is true...

:o :(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 01:10:55 AM »
Stolen:

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

if this is true...

They said the details were strange

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 03:01:28 AM »
Stolen:

if this is true...

This said Benoit was found dead in his weigh room, but we have to wait and see tommorow cause the autopsy is tommorow! Im glad he didnt go pyhsco and do it for no reason if this is true though and glad he wrote a note!! R.I.P Chris Benoit and his family, at least hes with his best friend Eddie now!!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 05:00:43 AM »
That's fucked up but it's not really surprising, I'd do crazy shit like that if  i spent my life pretending to hit people.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 07:08:11 AM »
RIP Chris Benoit... damn all the Hart affiliated Boys who trained with Stu hart are dying...

Owen Hart, British Bulldog Daveyboy Smith, And now Benoit?

RIP Benoit, you were one of the good ones.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 08:26:05 AM »
RIP Chris Benoit... damn all the Hart affiliated Boys who trained with Stu hart are dying...

now get your ass back on the track hoe 8)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 09:33:02 AM »

now get your ass back on the track hoe 8)

LMAO... Eleven 2 Three, ES Jay, and Xander already pulled your hoe card... I'm gonna smoke some medical now, weedhead, you can smoke your stress weed.

Im not even mad at weedhead, I feel sorry for you dude... this must be the only place you can express yourself freely...LOL if an internet forum is only place you can express yourself, dude you're a loser...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »
I think you guys just learned the meaning of the word hoe card...its being waay to over exsposed. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 10:40:42 AM »
Stolen:

if this is true...

no offence to you, but not buying it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com