Author Topic: WWE WRESTLING CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY ALL FOUND DEAD!!!  (Read 1079 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WWE WRESTLING CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY ALL FOUND DEAD!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 10:44:03 AM »
^^Same here...Sounds like some big Benoit fans coming up with theories to make him seem innocent. Dude was probably insane...he looked like it, and those humble dudes usually have a lot bottled up.

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »
STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayette County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

RIP BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY!!
damn  :o

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »
RIP Chris Benoit... damn all the Hart affiliated Boys who trained with Stu hart are dying...

Owen Hart, British Bulldog Daveyboy Smith, And now Benoit?

RIP Benoit, you were one of the good ones.
now get your ass back on the track hoe 8)

LMAO... Eleven 2 Three, ES Jay, and Xander already pulled your hoe card... I'm gonna smoke some medical now, weedhead, you can smoke your stress weed.

Im not even mad at weedhead, I feel sorry for you dude... this must be the only place you can express yourself freely...LOL if an internet forum is only place you can express yourself, dude you're a loser...
what fuck u think u doing 8)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
im guessing kevin sullivan found where benoit lives and put in work.

im from edmonton and we love our benoit, cant beleev he went out like this

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 03:08:44 PM »
he crossfaced them to death im tellin ya hes the rabid wolverine

money i stack pay for my crack

StevenQBosell

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 07:49:06 PM »
im guessing kevin sullivan found where benoit lives and put in work.

im from edmonton and we love our benoit, cant beleev he went out like this

I know that Sullivan shit is crazy... Benoit stole that fools wife...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 02:25:05 AM »
RIP Chris Benoit... damn all the Hart affiliated Boys who trained with Stu hart are dying...

Owen Hart, British Bulldog Daveyboy Smith, And now Benoit?

RIP Benoit, you were one of the good ones.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2007, 02:30:36 AM »
^^when and how did British Bulldog die?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2007, 03:40:37 AM »
Stolen:

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

if this is true...

:o :(

This said Benoit was found dead in his weigh room, but we have to wait and see tommorow cause the autopsy is tommorow! Im glad he didnt go pyhsco and do it for no reason if this is true though and glad he wrote a note!! R.I.P Chris Benoit and his family, at least hes with his best friend Eddie now!!
home,boy who ass is that in your sig cuzz!!!! :o

StevenQBosell

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »

"Quote from Wikipedia:
In early 2000, Smith's wife Diana divorced him, with Smith being given shared custody of their children. At the same time, Smith entered a drug rehabilitation clinic at the behest and expense of Vince McMahon due to his problems with prescription painkillers though they were not the only drug he was using. He was released from the WWF shortly thereafter.

Death

Smith died on May 18, 2002, at the age of 39, after suffering a heart attack while on vacation in Invermere, British Columbia with his girlfriend, Bruce Hart's estranged wife Andrea Redding. An autopsy revealed that past anabolic steroid use may have played a part in his death, however no certain reason was found. It is apparent that stress, serious injuries, and the use of drugs took its toll on the wrestler. Bruce Hart claimed "Davey paid the price with steroid cocktails and human-growth hormones." [26]

Before his death, Smith had been training with the intent of resuming his wrestling career, and had wrestled in three tag team matches with his son Harry the previous weekend, including a match for Winnipeg-based independent promotion Top Rope Championship Wrestling."

And what's crazy is, in the beginning he married Brett Harts SISTER... then at the end of his life he's with Bret Harts estranged wife?? Really weird.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 07:17:49 AM »
^^It was Bruce Harts estranged wife. He wrestled in Stampede and was on WWE shows a few times with stu at ringside.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 07:43:00 AM »
Oh good looking thanks for the info... for a minute there I was like "damn, Davey Boy, you just can't help yourself," but thatnks for clearing that up for me.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 07:55:53 AM »
lol, propz on the info. Bulldog was a cool dude.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 04:42:13 PM »
^^Yup, bulldog was my favorite wrestler growing up. I think Bret and dynamite are the only survivors of the successful stampede wrestlers. And both of their careers came to untimely and somewhat tragic ends.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »

"Quote from Wikipedia:
In early 2000, Smith's wife Diana divorced him, with Smith being given shared custody of their children. At the same time, Smith entered a drug rehabilitation clinic at the behest and expense of Vince McMahon due to his problems with prescription painkillers though they were not the only drug he was using. He was released from the WWF shortly thereafter.

Death

Smith died on May 18, 2002, at the age of 39, after suffering a heart attack while on vacation in Invermere, British Columbia with his girlfriend, Bruce Hart's estranged wife Andrea Redding. An autopsy revealed that past anabolic steroid use may have played a part in his death, however no certain reason was found. It is apparent that stress, serious injuries, and the use of drugs took its toll on the wrestler. Bruce Hart claimed "Davey paid the price with steroid cocktails and human-growth hormones." [26]

Before his death, Smith had been training with the intent of resuming his wrestling career, and had wrestled in three tag team matches with his son Harry the previous weekend, including a match for Winnipeg-based independent promotion Top Rope Championship Wrestling."

And what's crazy is, in the beginning he married Brett Harts SISTER... then at the end of his life he's with Bret Harts estranged wife?? Really weird.

Dayun dude died in my province!!!