Author Topic: Gangbangs!!!  (Read 720 times)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
Re: Gangbangs!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.
Dont be a follower kid.be a leader!!!grow ya on balls 8)

Yeah, you're either 12, home on summer break, or a retarded 25 year old... I'm going for retarded 25 year old... you can't even spell OWN

Last time I checked retarded 25 year olds didn't get pussy... oh but weedhead claimed he was in a GANGBANG, so it must be true, right hempy?
That shit u just said, made no since at all 8)
aiyo can someone please ban that motherfucker ?
Yo!wyt5l(whatever)im moveing back to the bay..and guess what?you will be the 1st person i let know.(i can not wait to catch u on highway80 some where,and blow your fucking brains out. 8)
yeah but you better first go to the doctor fool

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 12:05:19 AM »
Its really a small world.so watch ya mouth when ya talking tough on the internet kid...believe me or not you will never want to see me homie.ut i got a feeling,will meet. 8)

Oh please, now you'z a gangsta too?

Never wanna see you... dude, you're a staright wankster, come down to Pico and Crenshaw I'll show you some people you never wanna see.

Bitch souf Memphis all in ya mouth!!mind ya bizz hoe...stop taking dick for a nigga nigga. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »
Its really a small world.so watch ya mouth when ya talking tough on the internet kid...believe me or not you will never want to see me homie.ut i got a feeling,will meet. 8)

If you ever visit holland hit me up on here for my callphone numer, we hook up and see who´s the toughest, fuckin' fool.
Oh!!FA SHO!! 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 12:13:45 AM »
This is a serious question: how old are you? Because sure as hell you act as if yesterday was your twelfth birthday.
Dont be a follower kid.be a leader!!!grow ya on balls 8)

Yeah, you're either 12, home on summer break, or a retarded 25 year old... I'm going for retarded 25 year old... you can't even spell OWN

Last time I checked retarded 25 year olds didn't get pussy... oh but weedhead claimed he was in a GANGBANG, so it must be true, right hempy?
That shit u just said, made no since at all 8)
aiyo can someone please ban that motherfucker ?
Yo!wyt5l(whatever)im moveing back to the bay..and guess what?you will be the 1st person i let know.(i can not wait to catch u on highway80 some where,and blow your fucking brains out. 8)
yeah but you better first go to the doctor fool
But just to let u know,i got peeps all over eastoak-town homie.and all over in San,Leandro...so we can really see who got your back punk....have your ass trying to catch that bart train nigga. 8)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 03:17:56 AM »
somebody should put you on youtube  ;D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 03:28:45 AM »
What street u living on fool....show u aint to be fucked with. 8)