Author Topic: Supporting Israel  (Read 123 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Supporting Israel
« on: June 26, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »
America as we know spends Billions of dollars in support for Israel. We are also a great support for them in the political arena. But lets stick with the billions we spend each year in support for Israel. We did/do so because of what the jews suffered in the holocaust(maybe there are other reasons for giving them $, but  this is what the Americans believe in, or what they want us to believe) . We also know that America had nothing to do with the holocaust.

QUESTION:

Do you believe that we are obliged to spend so much money on Israel because the jews suffered in the holocaust?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Supporting Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 08:47:21 AM »
lol@thinking they get the money because of the holocaust. indirectly in plays a role, yes. there have been many peoples who have been treated badly in the past, none of them gets the support israel gets. israel gets this support because there are influential jewish people in america and because it is good to have a force in the middle-east, end of story. lol@you being a muslim in the navy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 08:52:57 AM »

Do you believe that we are obliged to spend so much money on Israel because the jews suffered in the holocaust?

No, but I think if America wants to keep their economy from plummeting they may want to keep giving Israel a hand. If every influential American Jew that supports Israel walks out of America tomorrow then Bye Bye USA, Hello China.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
lol@thinking they get the money because of the holocaust. lol@you being a muslim in the navy.

(maybe there are other reasons for giving them $, but  this is what the Americans believe in, or what they want us to believe)

P.S I am not in the Navy, the Marines got separated from the Navy after WW1, although it took full effect during and after WW2. There are two USMC insignias. One with Department of Navy written on it, the other, without it. D.O.E is simply written in the memory of the fallen comrades and a couple other shitty reasons.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 09:11:21 AM »
lol@thinking they get the money because of the holocaust. lol@you being a muslim in the navy.

(maybe there are other reasons for giving them $, but  this is what the Americans believe in, or what they want us to believe)

P.S I am not in the Navy, the Marines got separated from the Navy after WW1, although it took full effect during and after WW2. There are two USMC insignias. One with Department of Navy written on it, the other, without it. D.O.E is simply written in the memory of the fallen comrades and a couple other shitty reasons.

Whatever. At least you're not a muslim in the IDF. Gotta give credit where it's due.

If you know that this is not the real reason, why are you asking if this fake reason is legitimate? Even if it was, it would still not be the real reason and therefore irrelevant, at least to me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 04:22:27 PM »

No, but I think if America wants to keep their economy from plummeting they may want to keep giving Israel a hand. If every influential American Jew that supports Israel walks out of America tomorrow then Bye Bye USA, Hello China.

Yes but some people don't seem to realize what America is giving Israel a hand in... and those rich Jews can just support Israel with their own private money, I don't want thousands of my dollars going there.... we can use that money here at home. Ron Paul for 08  8)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker