Author Topic: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****  (Read 2332 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
^^Does it feel good when 50 comes all over ur face? Ask ur sister if it feels good when i pusssy pump her too  ;). LOL, quit talkin bout killin game u e banger, aint no one gon kill him, if anyone dies in L.A its gon be that snitch 50 if he really did do it, which i already know he didnt, Game wouldnt let that slide u bitch boyyyyyyy!

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
On the real though 50 would serve Game. That motherfucker is built like he's on steroids.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 02:35:06 PM »
On the real though 50 would serve Game. That motherfucker is built like he's on steroids.
Yea he would but i think this is bullshit
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 02:37:16 PM »
^^ im almost 100% sure he took roids at some point
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »
I aint talkin about the steroids being bullshit im talkin about the whole 50 Cent punching Game is bullshit. Im sure 50 took steroids
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
I aint talkin about the steroids being bullshit im talkin about the whole 50 Cent punching Game is bullshit. Im sure 50 took steroids

Yeah, I don't think this true either.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 03:21:04 PM »
this shit is funny  ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »
And so the promotion begins.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 04:01:40 PM »
This was at a video shoot? You know someone has to have video of it - or it didn't happen. They got so much behind the scenes footage of video shoots these days. Plus it will be all over MTV news if it happened.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
ABOUT TIME 50 KNOCKS HIM OUT. THIS SHOULD OF BEEN DONE LONG TIME AGO

I CAN SEE ALL THE BITCHBOY FANS CRYIN AND SAYIN SO WHAT? LOL

FUNNY SHIT.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOOT GAME AND ILL FEEL GREAT :)
^^Does it feel good when 50 comes all over ur face? Ask ur sister if it feels good when i pusssy pump her too  ;). LOL, quit talkin bout killin game u e banger, aint no one gon kill him, if anyone dies in L.A its gon be that snitch 50 if he really did do it, which i already know he didnt, Game wouldnt let that slide u bitch boyyyyyyy!

lmao at you two.

seriously though this is more than likely just a bullshit story. i saw it and thought i'd post it...

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
ABOUT TIME 50 KNOCKS HIM OUT. THIS SHOULD OF BEEN DONE LONG TIME AGO

I CAN SEE ALL THE BITCHBOY FANS CRYIN AND SAYIN SO WHAT? LOL

FUNNY SHIT.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOOT GAME AND ILL FEEL GREAT :)

lmao at you two.

seriously though this is more than likely just a bullshit story. i saw it and thought i'd post it...

ILL FELT GREAT BUSTIN SOME KIDS AT JOHNY MOTHERS FACE. LOL
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
before you all come in saying bullshit this bullshit that and hitting the Diss button, i am just reporting a rumour i have seen on AllHipHop and D12 World. dont know if its true or false, only time will tell.

just reported 50 and game just crossed paths in la while 50 was doin a photo shoot for his new video and game a special apperence( but not for long ). reports say 50cent knocked game out, game is stunned and has a broken nose and black eye from 1 punch by mr.50 cent. 50cent entourage includes over 100men took over the scene and got 50 out of there as soon as they could. games entourage were not able to stop what happened today but they tried. 1 of 50cents bodygaurds got hit but no serious injuries reported.

Game talks the talk but cant fight a fight. i am still gettin more info on this. i hear the is a video from a cellphone not too clear but you know who is who. once i get it ill put it on here!!!!!!!

link will be available as soon as i get it dont worry it will be SOON.

It's on la radio right now whoever live in la turn your radio's up now10.30am june 26. There tring to keep this news on the low low for political reason's do not want the situation to get out of hand.

source: http://allhiphop.com/forums/thread/18183937.aspx  //  http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=372058

lmao @ fearing for the lost of karma hahah

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 04:35:06 PM »
before you all come in saying bullshit this bullshit that and hitting the Diss button, i am just reporting a rumour i have seen on AllHipHop and D12 World. dont know if its true or false, only time will tell.

just reported 50 and game just crossed paths in la while 50 was doin a photo shoot for his new video and game a special apperence( but not for long ). reports say 50cent knocked game out, game is stunned and has a broken nose and black eye from 1 punch by mr.50 cent. 50cent entourage includes over 100men took over the scene and got 50 out of there as soon as they could. games entourage were not able to stop what happened today but they tried. 1 of 50cents bodygaurds got hit but no serious injuries reported.

Game talks the talk but cant fight a fight. i am still gettin more info on this. i hear the is a video from a cellphone not too clear but you know who is who. once i get it ill put it on here!!!!!!!

link will be available as soon as i get it dont worry it will be SOON.

It's on la radio right now whoever live in la turn your radio's up now10.30am june 26. There tring to keep this news on the low low for political reason's do not want the situation to get out of hand.

source: http://allhiphop.com/forums/thread/18183937.aspx  //  http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=372058

lmao @ fearing for the lost of karma hahah

you know what people are like round here...

-1... jk 8)

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »
im hearin this is true?
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 06:45:58 PM »
im hearin this is true?

Im hearin ur mom and sister are sluts, and that u just finished giving 50 head and ur a snitch just like him!!!  :) HA HA HA BITCH BOYYYYYYYYYYY!