Author Topic: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****  (Read 2327 times)

uncut510

• 'G'
Re: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »

i know who i would put my money on

lmao if you think another man topless is gay then your all obviously hiding somthing - geez your all on dubcc but aint none of you live in l.a -

:camp:
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »
putting money on topless man  :camp:

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »
size, look, strength, attitude, dont mean shit you dumb fucks...

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2007, 03:51:02 PM »
if these 2 niggas went into a boxing ring together... i would put money on 50 any day. much bigger dude... but if it was on the street.. i hear all them cats are strapped in LA. So if 50 punched game... why didnt games crew pop some g-unit ass?

only real nigga is Shyne and he is locked up! dude actually used his weapon there

Sparegeez

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2007, 03:59:23 PM »

You've most likely never been in a street fight if you think size and strength doesn't matter.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »
if these 2 niggas went into a boxing ring together... i would put money on 50 any day. much bigger dude... but if it was on the street.. i hear all them cats are strapped in LA. So if 50 punched game... why didnt games crew pop some g-unit ass?

only real nigga is Shyne and he is locked up! dude actually used his weapon there

SHYNE WAS NOT REAL. SHYNE WAS STUPID. THERE IS NO GLORY IN SHOOTIN IN AN OPEN CLUB AND HITTIN INNOCENT PEOPLE U IDIOT
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »

You've most likely never been in a street fight if you think size and strength doesn't matter.

you obiously havnt homie, you got the Esse's out here that aint shit compared to some of these o.g niggas but they crazy but they be knocking them out left right and centre

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »

Im not saying they dont matter but i know people who are 50+ pounds lighter and shorter and fucked people up. If you know how to fight your gunna fuck people up. Most people who street fight just have aggresion, they dont know how to fight... im postive they have never done any type of martial art. Boxing doesnt do shit in a real street fight.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2007, 04:12:47 PM »

SHYNE WAS NOT REAL. SHYNE WAS STUPID. THERE IS NO GLORY IN SHOOTIN IN AN OPEN CLUB AND HITTIN INNOCENT PEOPLE U IDIOT

lmao you obviously aint in the streets either, he didnt snitch! and secondly he's in jail because he was protecting his boss and didnt act like a pussy - and someone drew a gun on him so he did the same - he didnt aim for innocent people dumbass

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sparegeez

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2007, 04:22:48 PM »

you obiously havnt homie, you got the Esse's out here that aint shit compared to some of these o.g niggas but they crazy but they be knocking them out left right and centre

wtf are you talking about? Bringing up OGs and Esses, what does that have to do with what I'm talking about?

If you have some homie that is taller and stronger than the guy he is about to fight, don't give me some bullshit on how you think short dude would win. It's common sense. There are occasionally some idiots that just can't fight and the short dude might win, but in most fights you know who is gonna come up on top.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2007, 04:27:43 PM »

wtf are you talking about? Bringing up OGs and Esses, what does that have to do with what I'm talking about?

If you have some homie that is taller and stronger than the guy he is about to fight, don't give me some bullshit on how you think short dude would win. It's common sense. There are occasionally some idiots that just can't fight and the short dude might win, but in most fights you know who is gonna come up on top.

yeah in most situations cuz most people dont know how to fight so the one who is stronger and bigger will have the advantage

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »
FUCK IT DOESNT MATTER MAN IF U 5 FOOT OR 7 FOOT, OR 50 POUNDS LIGHTER OF 100 POUNDS HEAVIER, FIGHTING IS FIGHTING ,U WANNA SQUAB THEN SQUAB, W.E HAPPENS HAPPENS, IT DONT MATTER, U MAD THEN FIGHT, YES ITS MORE LIKELY FOR THE TALLER AND HEAVIER DUDE TO WIN BUT U NEVER KNOW, GAME WOULD BOOT 50 IN THE HOOD HE HAS LIKE 5 6 INCHES ON HIM AND LIKE 30 40 POUNDS, BUT 50 IS MORE BIG NOW THEN HE USED TO BE, SO THIS WOULD BE A CRAZY FIGHT, ID PAY ON PPV TO WATCH THIS ONE, VERY CLOSE!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2007, 04:31:45 PM »

homie youn obviously aint seen much shit, but height and weight doesnt matter to a certain limit, its how you FIGHT -

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
Niggas. They both have a fair advantage. Game is a tall muthafucka, he's like 6 foot something, word? Word. And 50 is a big dude, just by build. So it's 50/50.

Done.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »

Im not saying they dont matter but i know people who are 50+ pounds lighter and shorter and fucked people up. If you know how to fight your gunna fuck people up. Most people who street fight just have aggresion, they dont know how to fight... im postive they have never done any type of martial art. Boxing doesnt do shit in a real street fight.

even if i was tony jaa i wouldnt front kimbo slice