Author Topic: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****  (Read 2330 times)

Sparegeez

Re: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »
size, look, strength, attitude, dont mean shit you dumb fucks...

You've most likely never been in a street fight if you think size and strength doesn't matter.

you obiously havnt homie, you got the Esse's out here that aint shit compared to some of these o.g niggas but they crazy but they be knocking them out left right and centre

wtf are you talking about? Bringing up OGs and Esses, what does that have to do with what I'm talking about?

If you have some homie that is taller and stronger than the guy he is about to fight, don't give me some bullshit on how you think short dude would win. It's common sense. There are occasionally some idiots that just can't fight and the short dude might win, but in most fights you know who is gonna come up on top.

homie youn obviously aint seen much shit, but height and weight doesnt matter to a certain limit, its how you FIGHT -

When did I say the skills you have in fighting doesn't matter? You really are a dumb piece of shit. What I'm saying is that if I see two guys I don't know about, Imma chose the bigger doode. Of course if I know some lil cuzz like Manny Paquiao and he was about to fight some 200 pound 6'2 person, Imma go with Manny. And stop yelling out you from LA and that's why you hard. Kuz it don't matter where you from, just how you handle your business. I hate bitches like you that say shit like "Oh im from Longbeach, that's a good excuse for me to say that I can fight!" Shut up bitch the only thing you can pick up and throw across a room is a four month old baby. Stop the bullshit. I've seen many fights in my life time, for sure more than you.I live in a place where half the neighborhood is Mexican and the other half is black! Shut your mouth if you don't know what's coming out of it.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
i wonder which one is dumber, the one who's arguing is father is the strongest or the other claiming the same thing

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
if these 2 niggas went into a boxing ring together... i would put money on 50 any day. much bigger dude... but if it was on the street.. i hear all them cats are strapped in LA. So if 50 punched game... why didnt games crew pop some g-unit ass?

only real nigga is Shyne and he is locked up! dude actually used his weapon there

SHYNE WAS NOT REAL. SHYNE WAS STUPID. THERE IS NO GLORY IN SHOOTIN IN AN OPEN CLUB AND HITTIN INNOCENT PEOPLE U IDIOT

lmao you obviously aint in the streets either, he didnt snitch! and secondly he's in jail because he was protecting his boss and didnt act like a pussy - and someone drew a gun on him so he did the same - he didnt aim for innocent people dumbass

YOURE THAT STUPID. DONIG TIME DOESNT MAKE U HARD. BASICALLY HE GOT CAUGHT CAUSE HES A DUMB CRIMINAL. FUCK THAT. WHY SHOULD HE SNITCH?  CAUSE IT WAS HIS OWN DUMBASS THAT GOT HIM CAUGHT

IF ANYTHING PUFFY WAS MORE GANGSTER THAN ANYTHING. HE DIDNT DO NO TIME. GOT A BETTER LAWYER AND SAVED HIS ASS OUTTA DOIN TIME. DID YOU SEE HOW SHOOK SHYNE LOOKED WHEN HE WALKED TO COURT? WIHT HIS TIGHT SUIT AND SMALL HAT SWEATIN IT BUT I DONT BLAME HIM.

FOOS LIKE U ARE ONE DUMB SHIT. I KNOW MORE STREET NIGGAZ THAT YOU WILL EVER KNOW IN MOVIES. YOU LISTENIN TOO MUCH RAP. SHIT GOT TO YA FUCKIN HEAD.  TELLIN THE TRUTH IF UR INNOCENT IS NOT SNITCHING. SHIT AINT A FUCKIN MOVIE, ITS YA LIFE.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:13:04 PM by uncut510 »
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Sparegeez

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2007, 07:56:09 PM »
i wonder which one is dumber, the one who's arguing is father is the strongest or the other claiming the same thing

I say the ones who can't make sense with their own sentences. WTF is "father"? You make no sense. Dumbass....
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:03:40 PM by Frisco Niggaz aint no Punks »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »
fuck this thread  ;D

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »
OH MY GOD... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

All these damn posts about who would win in a fight.. I Scrolled through this goddamn thread to actually get some info!!!!

LOL, aight im done bitchin. But seriously yall, chill...

Sparegeez

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »
I'm sorry ya'll. You guys are right. I'll stop lecturing these idiots.

This story is bullshit by the way :D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »
^^NO SHIT YALL HERO 50 AND YALL HERO GAME DIDNT PUNCH NOBODY, RUMOURS GET SPREAD BY DICKRYDERS, DELETE THIS FUCKIN THREAD!

Sparegeez

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2007, 08:38:53 PM »
^^NO SHIT YALL HERO 50 AND YALL HERO GAME DIDNT PUNCH NOBODY, RUMOURS GET SPREAD BY DICKRYDERS, DELETE THIS FUCKIN THREAD!

WTF?When did I say 50 Cent was my hero? You think I listen to G-unit? SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEE.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
 ::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »

Oh shit. I see your point. sorry for that ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2007, 08:52:22 PM »
^^LOL!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »
i have zero belief in game...this nigga called the cops on Lil' E haha. I wouldnt be surprised if 50 did socc that nigga. But I love how u Game bitch ass groupies try hard to build his completely motherfucced street credit. It's like watchin comedy central.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2007, 09:25:11 PM »
i have zero belief in game...this nigga called the cops on Lil' E haha. I wouldnt be surprised if 50 did socc that nigga. But I love how u Game bitch ass groupies try hard to build his completely motherfucced street credit. It's like watchin comedy central.

haha
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2007, 09:25:40 PM »

Oh shit. I see your point. sorry for that ;D

pussy.. shows u really from san leandro lol
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!