Author Topic: Have u ever dated a stripper.(and how was it 4 u)  (Read 394 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have u ever dated a stripper.(and how was it 4 u)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »
But my rents dont know that, when my rents were talking to her before renting out the basement, she told em that she was a 'professional dancer'. But if my rents found out she was a stripper i doubt it they would kick her out cuz they've come to know her and like her in that process

lol that's classic dog...my rents would flip if a 'pro dancer' lived in my basement, even if she acted like the virgin mary LOL

LOL, she's a really nice girl  :-\

lol it's all good, just my rents is REAL old school style (european lol)

yea man i see where you coming from. But there so much worse shit that goes down in my neighbourhood/city that having  a stripper living in your basement isn't that bad. My neighbour runs a methlab in his basement and the guy across from us grows pot in his basement, you tell me whats worse?

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
But my rents dont know that, when my rents were talking to her before renting out the basement, she told em that she was a 'professional dancer'. But if my rents found out she was a stripper i doubt it they would kick her out cuz they've come to know her and like her in that process

lol that's classic dog...my rents would flip if a 'pro dancer' lived in my basement, even if she acted like the virgin mary LOL

yea man i see where you coming from. But there so much worse shit that goes down in my neighbourhood/city that having  a stripper living in your basement isn't that bad. My neighbour runs a methlab in his basement and the guy across from us grows pot in his basement, you tell me whats worse?

lmao y'all is fucked up in vancouver

lol jks man

yea, looking at that situation, i think the stripper thing is at the bottom of the list :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 04:06:28 PM »
You better be sneakin down there and beatin that shit!

i've thought about it but i dont think i'd ever do that, even though she does smile at me all the time

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »

lol jks man

yea, looking at that situation, i think the stripper thing is at the bottom of the list :P

theres actually some nice places in vancouver!

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 04:12:45 PM »

lol jks man

theres actually some nice places in vancouver!

lol i believe that, i'm from canada so it's all good

i know y'all some weedheads up there :D

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »
Well weed is pretty much legal since were in B.C. The part of Van i live in, the police has projected that 1 in 4 houses are weed grow ops. So its pretty much normal for us. Plus my dad has done weed and his pretty open about it, and i smoke pot too. But the methlab thing we all disagree on. We got methheads knocking on our door 3-4 in the morning asking if we got hookups  :laugh:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 04:16:14 PM »
Oh shit, where you from lunatic?

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »
Well weed is pretty much legal since were in B.C. The part of Van i live in, the police has projected that 1 in 4 houses are weed grow ops. So its pretty much normal for us. Plus my dad has done weed and his pretty open about it, and i smoke pot too. But the methlab thing we all disagree on. We got methheads knocking on our door 3-4 in the morning asking if we got hookups  :laugh:

i stay in toronto dog

wow at 1/4 houses being grow-ops lol

ppl knock on your door for meth why? they get the address mixed up?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 04:19:38 PM »

i stay in toronto dog

I would've guessed T Dot. LOL. Yeah my neighbour has a methlab in his basement so theres bound to be mixups. Thats how we found out that he was running one. Because we get people asking us for hookups i'd be like wtf, youre in the wrong hood, then i see methheads at my neighbours house so thats how i came to know about it.

T Dot has some mean ass ghettos too son

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 04:21:37 PM »

i stay in toronto dog

I would've guessed T Dot. LOL. Yeah my neighbour has a methlab in his basement so theres bound to be mixups. Thats how we found out that he was running one. Because we get people asking us for hookups i'd be like wtf, youre in the wrong hood, then i see methheads at my neighbours house so thats how i came to know about it.

lol why would of u guessed t-dot? :P

damn those mixups must be a pain in the ass lol

yee we got some pretty fucked up areas ova here as well man

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 04:22:50 PM »

i stay in toronto dog

Toronto and Van is where all the hip hop heads of Canada come from LOL. maybe Montreal, the rest of the cities are lame LOL

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 04:23:47 PM »
lmao!! weezy has a fuckin stripper in his basement. not what you expect really.

props man, make sure you try get some.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 04:31:03 PM by eS-Jay »

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »

i stay in toronto dog

Toronto and Van is where all the hip hop heads of Canada come from LOL. maybe Montreal, the rest of the cities are lame LOL

yee that's true we are the hip-hop heads of canada 8)

lol fuck montreal 2 :P

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 07:09:10 PM »
t dot braap braap

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 11:06:51 PM »
what kind of stupid question iz this ?       (no i didnt)
See u the type of hoe that i will pimp,just to smack the fuck around. 8)
knock on my bedroomsdoor and come pick your momma up fool !