Author Topic: 'Four clubs' targeting Nakamura  (Read 641 times)

Paul

Re: 'Four clubs' targeting Nakamura
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 09:01:48 AM »
^^^^

Charlie Adam?....

hahahha, he is pish at freekicks, think he has scored 1 decent one, his four against hibs last season were only because of terrible goalkeeping, hes a very overrated player and was only used due to lack of decent depth at the club,
Hmm, not often i disagree with you Bigg Paul but i am on this occasion. Any less than 7 n im pissed off. Nakamura does tend to dissapear at grounds like fir park and Caledonian for long stretches but you cant take him off simply for the fact that if soemone is fouled within 40 yards of the goal, there is a good good chance Naka will score. IMO Nakamura is the most talented player in the SPL by a long long way, theres a video on youtube of his greatest moments kinda thing, and he is absolutley spectacular. As i said, anything less than 7 is daylight robbery.
tht is something i was going to say, nakamura is a big game player, he only seems to turn on the style in the champions league, rangers or when celtic desperatly need to win the game(sc final, winning the league against killie), he does not do it week in week out which lowers his value immediatly, he is very talented, by a long way in the spl? no!, i would say scott brown is a better player in all parts of his game and will be your top player next season, if he isnt ill admit im wrong.

to pay 10 million pound because someone is just amazing at freekicks is a joke

The fact you've actually said he is JUST amazing at freekicks ends this discussion for me.

other thn freekicks and crossing he isnt AMAZING at anything else, he cant defend for shit

i amnt hating on nakamura, i think hes a great asset to have in a team and i do think hes possibly in the top 5 freekick takers in the world, most definitly 10

Some players off the top of my head who can be more dangerous with free kicks than Nakamura, in no order

Juninho Pernambucano
Ugur Yildirim
Andrea Pirlo
Rogério Ceni
Marcos Assunção
Alessandro Del Piero
David Beckham
Juan Roman Riquelme
Ronaldinjo
Deco
Francesco Totti

I'm not saying that Nakamura is not a very good free kick taker but I feel that due to his goals against Man Utd he has been rather too highly - and again this has nothing to do with being a Rangers fan

out of tht list better thn him only beckham, juninho, assuncao, ronladhino and possibly totti imo
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 10:20:19 AM »
Some players off the top of my head who can be more dangerous with free kicks than Nakamura, in no order....

Crucial word in that statement.

And that is a good list of free-kick takers all right but all 10 of them are not as deadly or as gifted as nakamura in taking a free-kick, sorry.
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 10:22:56 AM »
Some players off the top of my head who can be more dangerous with free kicks than Nakamura, in no order....

Crucial word in that statement.

And that is a good list of free-kick takers all right but all 10 of them are not as deadly or as gifted as nakamura in taking a free-kick, sorry.

In your opinion, unless you have the stats to back that up?