Author Topic: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT  (Read 3059 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT
« on: June 27, 2007, 12:44:19 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2373168853eeaf/

yo this is the first time i heard this, and oh man, all i gotta say is....THIS SHIT KNOCKS!!!

kurupt gettin at soopafly, daz, and snoop....goddamn i wish kurupt did release that against the grain album, his flow is tight as a motherfucker on this....

scwinchman27

• Lil Geezy
Re: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 12:55:44 AM »
 8)
STOP SNITCHIN"!!!

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 01:19:52 AM »
wasn't this on an album recently?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 01:52:08 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^Real Against The Grain EP

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 02:03:51 AM »
Propz homie i was asking for this on the other thread to earlier today, hood lookin!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 02:07:22 AM »
Welcome to last month.

Just playin.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 04:38:13 AM »
anyone has g'z and hustlaz beat ?

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 04:56:47 AM »

yo this is the first time i heard this, and oh man, all i gotta say is....THIS SHIT KNOCKS!!!

kurupt gettin at soopafly, daz, and snoop....goddamn i wish kurupt did release that against the grain album, his flow is tight as a motherfucker on this....

yep, I actually like this one better than Calling Out Names, he really got at Soopa on this one

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 06:47:18 AM »
tight  8)

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 06:51:42 AM »

yep, I actually like this one better than Calling Out Names, he really got at Soopa on this one

IMO, Talkin Bout Riccy>No Vaseline Pt 2. Kurupt really just said Soopa Bitch a whole bunch of times and really did not expose anything about him. Soopafly dropped a str8 to the point track, dissing Kurupt. He got at Daz and Snoop better than Fly.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 06:58:30 AM »

IMO, Talkin Bout Riccy>No Vaseline Pt 2. Kurupt really just said Soopa Bitch a whole bunch of times and really did not expose anything about him. Soopafly dropped a str8 to the point track, dissing Kurupt. He got at Daz and Snoop better than Fly.

props, ur right about that now that I think about it,  flow was on point though and I think lyrically a better diss than Callin Out Names where Fred's beat and X's sampled hook were the highlight for me

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 07:06:43 AM »

props, ur right about that now that I think about it,  flow was on point though and I think lyrically a better diss than Callin Out Names where Fred's beat and X's sampled hook were the highlight for me

Callin Out Names is a overrated diss track. First it is more shit talking then anything else, but the beat is sick on it. Basically on there he said F DMX, Ja Rule, Belly, Irv Gotti 4 trying 2 sign Daz. I know I will probably get some hate for saying that but people put that track up there with the great diss tracks and to me it is more of a shit talking track. Dope nonetheless though.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 07:14:09 AM »

Callin Out Names is a overrated diss track. First it is more shit talking then anything else, but the beat is sick on it. Basically on there he said F DMX, Ja Rule, Belly, Irv Gotti 4 trying 2 sign Daz. I know I will probably get some hate for saying that but people put that track up there with the great diss tracks and to me it is more of a shit talking track. Dope nonetheless though.

agreed

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 07:17:32 AM »
I will say this though, for the little he said on Callin Out Names, he shook up alot of shit though.  ;D

But yeah Kurupt has always spoke his mind on things, and he put people on blast on both songs.

brandonheat21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 09:52:22 AM »
wtf happened to kurupt why cant he fucking rap like he used to