Author Topic: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT  (Read 3049 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 09:54:31 AM »

IMO, Talkin Bout Riccy>No Vaseline Pt 2. Kurupt really just said Soopa Bitch a whole bunch of times and really did not expose anything about him. Soopafly dropped a str8 to the point track, dissing Kurupt. He got at Daz and Snoop better than Fly.

^^
The only reason he went hard on Snoop & Daz, iz cuz of their history i.e they were his closest Homies..
So it's no secret, how he went hard on them..
But thats in the past...

P.s How come this is brought back up?/
I thought there was a thread about this track awhile back???

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 10:54:23 AM »
it ain't fire, but it's cool 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 11:49:01 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2373168853eeaf/

yo this is the first time i heard this, and oh man, all i gotta say is....THIS SHIT KNOCKS!!!

kurupt gettin at soopafly, daz, and snoop....goddamn i wish kurupt did release that against the grain album, his flow is tight as a motherfucker on this....

yep, I actually like this one better than Calling Out Names, he really got at Soopa on this one

IMO, Talkin Bout Riccy>No Vaseline Pt 2. Kurupt really just said Soopa Bitch a whole bunch of times and really did not expose anything about him. Soopafly dropped a str8 to the point track, dissing Kurupt. He got at Daz and Snoop better than Fly.

props, ur right about that now that I think about it,  flow was on point though and I think lyrically a better diss than Callin Out Names where Fred's beat and X's sampled hook were the highlight for me

Callin Out Names is a overrated diss track. First it is more shit talking then anything else, but the beat is sick on it. Basically on there he said F DMX, Ja Rule, Belly, Irv Gotti 4 trying 2 sign Daz. I know I will probably get some hate for saying that but people put that track up there with the great diss tracks and to me it is more of a shit talking track. Dope nonetheless though.
i agree. i love the track but i thought the dissing was weak as shit. he didn't fucking saying anything on the track that wasn't generic. as dmx i would be more offened by momma i smoked the tv.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 11:50:08 AM »
kurupt gettin at soopafly, daz, and snoop?????????????????????

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
kurupt gettin at soopafly, daz, and snoop?????????????????????

A looooooong time ago, nothing recent.

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »

^^
The only reason he went hard on Snoop & Daz, iz cuz of their history i.e they were his closest Homies..
So it's no secret, how he went hard on them..
But thats in the past...

P.s How come this is brought back up?/
I thought there was a thread about this track awhile back???

Yeah I took that into consideration when I read the thread. If I had to choose the better diss track I like Talkin Bout Riccy better. Kurupt is going to roll back through here and get mad again  ;D

For the record, I thought the beef was wack. DPG is and has always been at its best when they roll together.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »
WHAT A GAY ASS TITLE.

JOHNY1000, NO "VASELINE" FROM HIS BOYFRIEND. GAY BOY
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
the verse about snoop was the best...some nice lines
"i should fuck you up for Chan and Tray D"

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »
For a diss track I liked Soopas - Talkin bout riccy better........better beat and Soopa speaking on some real shit.....

with that being said...

Im glad this pointless beef is over.......Glad they back making dope music again!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »
Soopa's diss to Kurupt shits all over this track.

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
I thought gotti smashed Soppa on this track "Ya oh baldhead hoe lil SOPPA BADU" LOL Goodshit
"Your just a bitch that aint even from the longbeach blocks hide ya rag tuck it in 4 I fuck you up" GOTTI smashed em that Last verse he spit on SNoop was dope too

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 02:29:41 PM »
Gotti fucken murdered Snoop on this shit.  goddamn! 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 04:27:43 PM »
Hi, I have never heard Soopafly's "Talkin Bout Ricci". I have wanted the track for the last 2 years and You guys saying that it is awesome makes me want to hear it even more. Can Anybody please post a link to this song because I would love to hear this classic Diss Track. 

Thanks 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »
Soopa's diss to Kurupt shits all over this track.

hook it up

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
Can anyone please post a link for Soopafly's "Talkin Bout Riccy".

Thanks!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!