Author Topic: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT  (Read 3015 times)

d-nice

Re: Kurupt - NO VASELINE PT.2 !!!!!!! HOTTTT AS SHITTTTT
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 11:49:33 AM »
Soopafly dissed Kurupt on Tha Row Killa DVD.

Didn't that pre-date Kurupt Presents the Originals and  Kurupt Presents War Vol. 1??? ???

On what song did he diss Kurupt on there?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
It has been years since I saw Tha Row Killa DVD but I think that At the end credits There is a photo shopped picture of Kurupt looking like a woman and it says something like "Fuck You from Soopalfy" I cant remember the exact words or whatever.

Check it Out!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »
"This is what I see, tube to the spleen spectacular blow out the back of ya with no vaseline"  8)

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2007, 12:16:00 PM »
It has been years since I saw Tha Row Killa DVD but I think that At the end credits There is a photo shopped picture of Kurupt looking like a woman and it says something like "Fuck You from Soopalfy" I cant remember the exact words or whatever.

Check it Out!

Probably is, I would have to find that DVD.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »
why does he say that shit about tray deee and chan?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »
anyone have that pic of soopafly sayin fuck you to kurupt and does anyone know why kurupt says this is for chan and tray deee or whatever he says in the tracc?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

d-nice

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
anyone have that pic of soopafly sayin fuck you to kurupt and does anyone know why kurupt says this is for chan and tray deee or whatever he says in the tracc?

Because Kurupt feels like Snoop screwed over both of them when they were signed with Dogghouse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »
i thought thats what it was jus wasnt sure since he mentioned chan but obvious bout tray deee
damn this tracc is bangin tho
Cube

Okka

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2007, 11:11:49 PM »
Tristar, Tone , Kurupt -Fuck DPG(OZ Behind the Walls Remix)

Anybody got that track?

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007, 05:18:14 AM »
Soopafly's "Talkin Bout Ricky" is a Banger but I have to Choose No Vaseline 2 as the better track.

While we are on the subject, lets talk about all the Diss tracks from the Kurupt VS DPG War.
I am not trying to spread negativity but when the DPG was at War, I continued to listen to and purchase the music of Artists on both sides of the Issue. I am very happy that the DPG reunited in 2005 but I have to admit that Kurupt put out some Wicked Kick Ass Tracks when he was away from the Homies. Heres a brief list of War shit off the top of my head:

KURUPT/Death Row/Pentagon/YA/RifleMen
Kurupt -I didn't Change - (not really a diss track but to me it was an instant Classic)
Kurupt -Eat A dicc (Fuck Daz) (a lot of people hate this track but I thought it was cool)
Kurupt -No Vaseline 2 (Banger)
Kurupt - One thangs Fo Sho (Tight Shit)
Kurupt -Who we talkin Bout/No time for Busters (Diss on Daz/Snoop set to the Drop It like its Hot Beat)(tight!)
Kurupt, Eastwood, Young Ron, Gail Gotti -Holocaust 3000
"Before I say another word, Muther Fuck Snoop! Dogg House,Eat a Big Dogg Pound Dick, this is Gotti -You aint gonna Pimp Slap Shit!"
Kurupt w/yukmouth, Roscoe -Do My Thang
Rifelmen -(Cock Back the)Rifelz
Rifelmen - I cant remember the name but Kurupt Says "a snitch is a snitch, I cant help it if Daz is a bitch"
Jayo Felony -Daz is Dead
40 Glocc -Whats Beef
40 Glocc -Sock Daz in the Jaw

Kurupt, Tristar, Tone -Pentagon Rydaz (Kurupt says that snoop has the balls of snail and the heart of a perrott)

DAZ/Snoop/DPG/Soopafly/Bad Azz
Daz with Bad Azz -U ain't Shit
DAZ -Eat a Dicc Ricc (Fuck Kurupt) (this track was too much like a Party track, Kinda Boring )
DAZ - (in tha Club Remix)
DAZ - U a bitch ass Nigga to me(Fuck 40 Glocc)
DAZ -Pistlewhip (Fuck rifelmen)
Snoop -Pimp Slapped
Snoop -Pimp Slapped 2 (from Chuuch Tapes Vol 1)
Snoop with Bad Azz -All I want (from Chuuch Tapes Vol 1)
Snoop -Squeeze play (from doggystyle allstars) , Snoop Disses Kurupt
Soopafly -Talkin Bout Riccy
Bad Azz - My Life (Talkin Bout U)- (A suge and Kurupt Diss)

I left out a few on each side because the rest just have subtle or brief Disses like "Dont Give a Fuck about talk from Daz", etc.

Personally I still liked all the artists when the War was going on but I was partial to Kurupt.
Many people bash his style during these years But i think he was a Vicious ANIMAL on the MIC.
I think that in the 3 + years he was away from the homies he Really GREW as an artist.
He was the Commander In Chief with his squad while it seemed like everyone on the DPG side just followed along with Snoop's agenda of Hating on Death Row.

With the Final Addition to the Discography of No Vaseline 2 I personaly believe Kurupt had the superior output during the War.

All of the above mentioned tracks are cool but my favorites from the list are:
Kurupt -I didn't Change
Kurupt -No Vaseline 2
Bad Azz - My Life (Talkin Bout U)

Are There any other Major Diss tracks I missed from this classic era???
  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
'
think u said something like 'snoops agenda on hatin on deathrow'.really its all in d past but as i can remember its deathrow hatin on them,its deathrow dat never move on.
Ang we can argue about d better diss all day but fuck it its good now and its more music 4 us.
I think really rap beefs now ve to be handle in a more profession way(not takin it to d street).If you want to do music then do music or put d beefin artist on stage n let them battle..fuck it!!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »
Talkin Bout Ricky was nice, just heard that for the first time

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »

think u said something like 'snoops agenda on hatin on deathrow'.really its all in d past but as i can remember its deathrow hatin on them,its deathrow dat never move on.
Ang we can argue about d better diss all day but fuck it its good now and its more music 4 us.
I think really rap beefs now ve to be handle in a more profession way(not takin it to d street).If you want to do music then do music or put d beefin artist on stage n let them battle..fuck it!!

Man, I can't beleive this thread is still getting hits!

Geezy,
Your right that Death Row never moved on but Kurupt still wanted to stay down with the homies
regardless of what the rest of Death Row was spittin'.

He made a business deal and all his BEST FRIENDS started treating him like he changed and switched up.
They started treating him like he was a Bitch when in fact He was the same TRUE G he had always been.

Daz and Snoop kept dissing until he couldn't take it anymore and started dissing back.
I understand Snoop and DAZ's point of view but I stayed behind KURUPT 100% throughout this BEEF.

This rare track by Kurupt is from 2004.
It is set to the beat of "Drop it Like It's Hot"
He is Dissing Snoop and Daz.

Who we talkin Bout/No time for Busters

http://www.sendspace.com/file/add2jy

ENJOY!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »
what did snoop do to chan tho?
Cube

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2007, 09:59:16 PM »
Not sure how I missed this track. Growin on me the more I listen.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »
what did snoop do to chan tho?

"You ain't even payin ya artists, you see I should fuck you up for Chan and Tray Dee" i'm guessing Snoop left them sitting on the shelf